Last Posted: Jul 18, 2019
- European follow-up of incorrect biomarker results for colorectal cancer demonstrates the importance of quality improvement projects.
Keppens Cleo et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2019 Jul 475(1) 25-37
- Plasma miRNA-based Signatures in CRC Screening Programs.
Zanutto Susanna et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jul
- Risk prediction models for colorectal cancer incorporating common genetic variants: a systematic review.
McGeoch Luke et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Jul
- [Comprehensive application of various screening strategies of Lynch syndrome].
Gao X H et al. Zhonghua wei chang wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of gastrointestinal surgery 2019 Jul 22(7) 684-688
- Colorectal adenocarcinoma-derived EGFR mutants are oncogenic and sensitive to EGFR-targeted monoclonal antibodies, cetuximab and panitumumab.
Kim Nayoung et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jun
- Metagenomics and transcriptomics data from human colorectal cancer.
Visnovska Tina et al. Scientific data 2019 Jul (1) 116
- Determining Onset for Familial Breast and Colorectal Cancer from Family History Comments in the Electronic Health Record.
Mowery Danielle L et al. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science proceedings. AMIA Joint Summits on Translational Science 2019 2019173-181
- Methylated SEPTIN9 plasma test for colorectal cancer detection may be applicable to Lynch syndrome.
Hitchins Megan P et al. BMJ open gastroenterology 2019 6(1) e000299
- Effects of common genetic variants associated with colorectal cancer risk on survival outcomes after diagnosis: a large population-based cohort study.
He Yazhou et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jul
- Molecular Genetics and the Role of Molecularly Targeted Agents in Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma.
Naeem Ahmed et al. Journal of gastrointestinal cancer 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5104)
- GWAS Studies (45)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (688)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (98)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (52)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (38)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (12)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (306)
- Tools/Methods (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 19, 2019
- Content source: