Last Posted: Oct 16, 2020
- Artificial intelligence quantified tumour-stroma ratio is an independent predictor for overall survival in resectable colorectal cancer.
Zhao Ke et al. EBioMedicine 2020 Oct 61103054
- Clinical Trials for Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnosis: A Cross-Sectional Study of Registered Trials in ClinicalTrials.gov.
Dong Jingsi et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 101629
- Genetic Characteristics of Colorectal Neuroendocrine Carcinoma: More Similar to Colorectal Adenocarcinoma.
Chen Luohai et al. Clinical colorectal cancer 2020 Sep
- Diagnostics of Mutations in MMR/ EPCAM Genes and Their Role in the Treatment and Care of Patients with Lynch Syndrome.
Sobocinska Joanna et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2020 Oct 10(10)
- Clinical Features and Genomic Characterization of Post-Colonoscopy Colorectal Cancer.
Tanaka Hidenori et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2020 Oct 11(10) e00246
- Variation in cancer risk among families with genetic susceptibility.
Huang Theodore et al. Genetic epidemiology 2020 Oct
- Implementation of Universal Colorectal Cancer Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Hispanics Living in Puerto Rico.
Sierra Isabel et al. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities 2020 Oct
- KRAS mutation status concordance between the primary tumor and the corresponding metastasis in patients with rectal cancer.
Jo Peter et al. PloS one 2020 15(10) e0239806
- Comparison of Colorectal and Endometrial Microsatellite Instability Tumor Analysis and Premm 5 Risk Assessment for Predicting Pathogenic Germline Variants on Multigene Panel Testing.
Mannucci Alessandro et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2020 Sep JCO2001470
- Comparison of Molecular, Clinicopathological, and Pedigree Differences Between Lynch-Like and Lynch Syndromes.
Xu Yun et al. Frontiers in genetics 2020 11991
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4743)
- GWAS Studies (53)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (740)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (112)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (57)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (32)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (42)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (38)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.