Last Posted: Aug 04, 2020
- A comparative study on polyp classification using convolutional neural networks.
Patel Krushi et al. PloS one 2020 15(7) e0236452
- A Model for Predicting DNA Mismatch Repair-deficient Colorectal Cancer.
Chikatani Kenichi et al. Anticancer research 2020 Aug 40(8) 4379-4385
- Genetic variants in p53 signaling pathway genes predict chemotherapy efficacy in colorectal cancer.
Zhang Ke et al. Cancer medicine 2019 8(7) 3428-3436
- Optimizing the timing of colorectal surgery in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis in clinical practice.
Vasen Hans F A et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2019 Jun 54(6) 733-739
- ColoType: a forty gene signature for consensus molecular subtyping of colorectal cancer tumors using whole-genome assay or targeted RNA-sequencing.
Buechler Steven A et al. Scientific reports 2020 Jul 10(1) 12123
- A Genomic Test for Colorectal Cancer Risk: Is This Acceptable and Feasible in Primary Care?
Saya Sibel et al. Public health genomics 2020 Jul 1-12
- Image-based consensus molecular subtype (imCMS) classification of colorectal cancer using deep learning.
Sirinukunwattana Korsuk et al. Gut 2020 Jul
- Constitutional mismatch repair deficiency as a differential diagnosis of neurofibromatosis type 1: consensus guidelines for testing a child without malignancy.
Suerink Manon et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 56(2) 53-62
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase polymorphisms and colorectal cancer prognosis: A meta-analysis.
Chen Xin-Lin et al. The journal of gene medicine 2019 21(9) e3114
- MSH6 immunohistochemical heterogeneity in colorectal cancer: comparative sequencing from different tumor areas.
Chen Wei et al. Human pathology 2020 96104-111
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (23)
- Hot Topics (429)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5619)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (924)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (129)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (72)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (48)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (47)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (29)
- Reviews/Commentaries (438)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.