Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Importance of Family History of Colorectal Cancer In Situ Versus Invasive Colorectal Cancer: A Nationwide Cohort Study.
Tian Yu et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2021 1-6
- Factors Affecting Cancer Prevention Behaviors and Cancer Screening in First-Degree Relatives of Breast and Colorectal Cancer Patients in Korea: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Lee Yoonjung et al. Research and theory for nursing practice 2021
- Risk-stratified strategies in population screening for colorectal cancer.
Lansdorp-Vogelaar Iris et al. International journal of cancer 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Colorectal Cancer Genetic Testing.
Ramdzan Abdul Rahman et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(16)
- Hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes and the COVID-19 pandemic: results from a survey conducted in patients enrolled in a dedicated registry.
Signoroni Stefano et al. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation 2021
- Utility of ctDNA in predicting response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and prognosis assessment in locally advanced rectal cancer: A prospective cohort study.
Wang Yaqi et al. PLoS medicine 2021 18(8) e1003741
- Association of Family History and Life Habits in the Development of Colorectal Cancer: A Matched Case-Control Study in Mexico.
Ramírez-Díaz María Del Pilar et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(16)
- Clinical correlates of circulating cell-free DNA tumor fraction.
Bredno Joerg et al. PloS one 2021 16(8) e0256436
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Heterogeneity Between Lesions in Synchronous Primary Right-Sided and Left-Sided Colon Cancer.
Hu Hanqing et al. Frontiers in molecular biosciences 2021 8689466
- Informed choice and attitudes regarding a genomic test to predict risk of colorectal cancer in general practice.
Saya Sibel et al. Patient education and counseling 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (11)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (24)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (4851)
- GWAS Studies (58)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (842)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (128)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (63)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (25)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (61)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (36)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.