Last Posted: Dec 12, 2019
- Head-to-Head Comparison of Family History of Colorectal Cancer and a Genetic Risk Score for Colorectal Cancer Risk Stratification.
Weigl Korbinian et al. Clinical and translational gastroenterology 2019 Nov
- New PCD Collection: CDC Colorectal Cancer Control Program
- Prevalence of a First-Degree Relative with Colorectal Cancer and Uptake of Screening Among Persons 40 to 54 Years Old.
Weigl Korbinian et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2019 Dec
- Results of multigene panel testing in familial cancer cases without genetic cause demonstrated by single gene testing.
Dominguez-Valentin Mev et al. Scientific reports 2019 Dec 9(1) 18555
- Deep learning techniques for detecting preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions in human colorectal histological images.
Sena Paola et al. Oncology letters 2019 Dec 18(6) 6101-6107
- Evaluation of colorectal cancer subtypes and cell lines using deep learning.
Ronen Jonathan et al. Life science alliance 2019 Dec 2(6)
- Why precision medicine should be applied across the continuum of care for metastatic colorectal cancer patients?
Puzzoni Marco et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2019 Dec
- New AI-powered imaging technique IDs colorectal cancer with 100% accuracy
M Walter, AI in Health Care, December 10, 2019
- The Current Practice of Lynch Syndrome Diagnosis and Management in Italy: A Qualitative Assessment.
Tognetto Alessia et al. Public health genomics 2019 Dec 1-19
- Guidelines for the management of hereditary colorectal cancer from the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG)/Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland (ACPGBI)/United Kingdom Cancer Genetics Group (UKCGG).
Monahan Kevin J et al. Gut 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Hot Topics (387)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5444)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (777)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (117)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (65)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (47)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (26)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (27)
- Reviews/Commentaries (376)
- Tools/Methods (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.