Last Posted: May 05, 2022
- Establishment of a Dedicated Inherited Cardiomyopathy Clinic: From Challenges to Improved Patients' Outcome.
Smith Emily et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2022 e024501
- Intention to Inform Relatives, Rates of Cascade Testing, and Preference for Patient-Mediated Communication in Families Concerned with Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome: The Swiss CASCADE Cohort.
Sarki Mahesh et al. Cancers 2022 14(7)
- Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of familial hypercholesterolemia in French adult and pediatric populations.
Fourgeaud Mélanie et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 2022
- Diagnosis of familial hypercholesterolemia in a large cohort of Italian genotyped hypercholesterolemic patients.
Noto Davide et al. Atherosclerosis 2022 34763-67
- Clinical Characteristics and Follow-Up of Pediatric-Onset Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy.
Roudijk Robert W et al. JACC. Clinical electrophysiology 2022 8(3) 306-318
- Patient navigation for hereditary colorectal cancer: Design of a randomized controlled trial to determine the effectiveness of pathways to genetic counseling.
Reed Alyssa K et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2022 106735
- [Cascade genetic testing of familial hypercholesterolemia A new opportunity for prevention].
Butty Audrey et al. Revue medicale suisse 2022 18(772) 438-443
- Identification of Novel and Known LDLR Variants Triggering Severe Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Saudi Families.
Alnouri Fahad et al. Current vascular pharmacology 2022
- Cardiovascular Genetics: The Role of Genetics in Predicting Risk.
Chowns Jessica et al. The Medical clinics of North America 2022 106(2) 313-324
- It Is Not Carved in Stone-The Need for a Genetic Reevaluation of Variants in Pediatric Cardiomyopathies.
Westphal Dominik Sebastian et al. Journal of cardiovascular development and disease 2022 9(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (3)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (31)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (131)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (20)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.