Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Novel Digital Technologies for Blood Pressure Monitoring and Hypertension Management.
Hare Allison J et al. Current cardiovascular risk reports 2021 15(8) 11
- Toward an Automatic Quality Assessment of Voice-Based Telemedicine Consultations: A Deep Learning Approach.
Habib Maria et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(9)
- Overview of digital health teaching courses in medical education in Germany in 2020.
Aulenkamp Jana et al. GMS journal for medical education 2021 38(4) Doc80
- Achieving universal genetic assessment for women with ovarian cancer: Are we there yet? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lin Jenny et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- The Use of Telemedicine and Other Strategies by Registered Dietitians for the Medical Nutrition Therapy of Patients With Inherited Metabolic Disorders During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Singh Rani H et al. Frontiers in nutrition 2021 8637868
- TBase - an Integrated Electronic Health Record and Research Database for Kidney Transplant Recipients.
Schmidt Danilo et al. Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE 2021 (170)
- Telemedicine use in neonatal follow-up programs - What can we do and what we can't - Lessons learned from COVID-19.
DeMauro Sara B et al. Seminars in perinatology 2021 151430
- The 2019 US medical genetics workforce: a focus on clinical genetics
BD Jenkins et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 3, 2021
- Benefits and limitations of telegenetics: A literature review.
Gorrie Anita et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Remote Physical Frailty Monitoring-The Application of Deep Learning-Based Image Processing in Tele-Health.
Zahiri Mohsen et al. IEEE access : practical innovations, open solutions 2020 8219391-219399
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (173)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (8)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (60)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (87)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.