Last Posted: Sep 02, 2021
- Disease Expression and Outcomes in Black and White Adults With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Arabadjian Milla E et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e019978
- Molecular Autopsy of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Genomics Era.
Castiglione Vincenzo et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(8)
- A college student’s near fatal collapse uncovered a frightening family legacy
SG Boodman, Washington Post, August 23, 2021
- Genomic Autopsy of Sudden Deaths in Young Individuals.
Webster Gregory et al. JAMA cardiology 2021
- Clinical Genetic Risk Variants Inform a Functional Protein Interaction Network for Tetralogy of Fallot.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021
- Return-to-Play for Athletes With Long QT Syndrome or Genetic Heart Diseases Predisposing to Sudden Death.
Tobert Kathryn E et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2021
- The Added Value of Coronary Calcium Score in Predicting Cardiovascular Events in Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Gallo Antonio et al. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging 2021
- Phenotype and progression among patients with dilated cardiomyopathy and RBM20 mutations.
Robles-Mezcua Ainhoa et al. European journal of medical genetics 2021 64(9) 104278
- Sudden Death in the Young: Information for the Primary Care Provider.
Erickson Christopher C et al. Pediatrics 2021
- Genetics and genomics of arrhythmic risk: current and future strategies to prevent sudden cardiac death.
Scrocco Chiara et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (209)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (75)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (20)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.