Last Posted: Jun 29, 2021
- Four Biomarkers-Based Artificial Neural Network Model for Accurate Early Prediction of Bacteremia with Low-level Procalcitonin.
Su Mingkuan et al. Annals of clinical and laboratory science 2021 51(3) 408-414
- A hospital algorithm designed to predict a deadly condition misses most cases
N Wetsman, The Verge, June 22, 2021
- External Validation of a Widely Implemented Proprietary Sepsis Prediction Model in Hospitalized Patients.
Wong Andrew et al. JAMA internal medicine 2021 6
- Early Prediction of Sepsis in the ICU Using Machine Learning: A Systematic Review.
Moor Michael et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8607952
- SARS-CoV-2 RNAemia and proteomic trajectories inform prognostication in COVID-19 patients admitted to intensive care
S Gutmann et al, Nature Comms, June 7, 2021
- Artificial Intelligence for Clinical Decision Support in Sepsis.
Wu Miao et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8665464
- Aiding clinical assessment of neonatal sepsis using hematological analyzer data with machine learning techniques.
Huang Brian et al. International journal of laboratory hematology 2021
- Identifying High-Risk Subphenotypes and Associated Harms From Delayed Antibiotic Orders and Delivery.
Han Xuan et al. Critical care medicine 2021
- Predicting Volume Responsiveness Among Sepsis Patients Using Clinical Data and Continuous Physiological Waveforms.
Kamaleswaran Rishikesan et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2021 2020619-628
- A scalable approach for developing clinical risk prediction applications in different hospitals.
Sun Hong et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2021 103783
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (3)
- COVID-19 (98)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (533)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (62)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (73)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (51)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.