Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- An intelligent warning model for early prediction of cardiac arrest in sepsis patients.
Layeghian Javan Samaneh et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2019 Sep 17847-58
- A Machine Learning Algorithm to Predict Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock: Development, Implementation, and Impact on Clinical Practice.
Giannini Heather M et al. Critical care medicine 2019 Aug
- Automating artificial intelligence for medical decision-making
R Matheson, MIT News, August 6, 2019
- Novel Method of Atrial Fibrillation Case Identification and Burden Estimation Using the MIMIC-III Electronic Health Data Set.
Ding Eric Y et al. Journal of intensive care medicine 2019 Jul 885066619866172
- Multimorbidity states associated with higher mortality rates in organ dysfunction and sepsis: a data-driven analysis in critical care.
Zador Zsolt et al. Critical care (London, England) 2019 23(1) 247
- Clinical use of [TIMP-2][IGFBP7] biomarker testing to assess risk of acute kidney injury in critical care: guidance from an expert panel.
Guzzi Louis M et al. Critical care (London, England) 2019 Jun 23(1) 225
- Precision medicine in pediatric sepsis.
Atreya Mihir R et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2019 06 (3) 322-327
- Sepsis in the era of data-driven medicine: personalizing risks, diagnoses, treatments and prognoses.
Liu Andrew C et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2019 Jun
- Sepsis Attributed to Bacterial Contamination of Platelets Associated with a Potential Common Source - Multiple States, 2018.
Jones Sydney A et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Jun (23) 519-523
- Rapid antimicrobial susceptibility tests for sepsis; the road ahead.
Inglis Timothy J J et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (37)
- Hot Topics (56)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (675)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (13)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (228)
- Reviews/Commentaries (14)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: