Last Posted: Feb 19, 2021
- Experiences of Latino Participants Receiving Neutral Genomic Screening Results: A Qualitative Study.
Cheema Amal W et al. Public health genomics 2021 Feb 24(1-2) 44-53
- Teenagers and Precision Psychiatry: A Window of Opportunity.
Sabatello Maya et al. Public health genomics 2021 Jan 1-12
- Ethical Aspects of Genotype Disclosure: Perceptions of Participants in a Nutrigenetic Study in Finland.
De Suchetana et al. Public health genomics 2021 Jan 1-11
- Impact of Previous Genetic Counseling and Objective Numeracy on Accurate Interpretation of a Pharmacogenetics Test Report.
Drelles Kelly et al. Public health genomics 2021 Jan 1-7
- Genetic Variation and Evolution of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
Dimonte Salvatore et al. Public health genomics 2021 Jan 1-13
- Challenges and Opportunities for Communication about the Role of Genomics in Public Health.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Public health genomics 2021 Jan 1-7
- Public Health Genomics in Action: A State-based Approach to Genomics and Precision Health
CDC Webinar, January 28, 2021
- Integrated Guidance for Enhancing the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia in Australia.
Watts Gerald F et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2020 Dec
- Healthcare Professional Clinical Actions following Nutrigenomics Testing in Practice.
Karamanoglu Irem et al. Public health genomics 2020 Dec 1-9
- Screening for GJB2-R143W-Associated Hearing Impairment: Implications for Health Policy and Practice in Ghana.
Adadey Samuel M et al. Public health genomics 2020 Dec 1-6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (36)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (19)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (52)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (113)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (31)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (21)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.