Last Posted: Apr 18, 2019
- Factors Influencing Not Perceiving Family Health History Assessments as Important: Opportunities to Improve Dissemination of Evidence-Based Population Screening for Cancer.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Public health genomics 2019 Apr 1-10
- Making the Most of Innovation in Personalised Medicine: An EU Strategy for a Faster Bench to Bedside and Beyond Process.
Horgan Denis et al. Public health genomics 2019 Apr 1-20
- The importance of public health genomics to ensure health security for Australia.
Williamson Deborah A et al. The Medical journal of Australia 2019 Mar
- Rare Diseases Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base
CDC Office of Public Health Genomics , 2019
- What does Australia's investment in genomics mean for public health?
Belcher Andrea et al. Australian and New Zealand journal of public health 2019 Mar
- Public Health Genomics: Whats Next?
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, February 19, 2019
The CDC Cancer Genomics Program: Translating Research into Public Health Practice
Department of Health and Human Services
CDC Funding announcement, closing date, April 15, 2019
- Using deep learning to identify translational research in genomic medicine beyond bench to bedside.
Hsu Yi-Yu et al. Database : the journal of biological databases and curation 2019 Jan 2019
- Challenges and Opportunities for Cancer Predisposition Cascade Screening for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome in Switzerland: Findings from an International Workshop.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jan 1-12
- Implementation of public health genomics and applications to public health dentistry.
Duquette Debra et al. Journal of public health dentistry 2019 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (46)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (75)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (17)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (84)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 24, 2019
- Content source: