Last Posted: Sep 23, 2019
- How Public Health Can Learn From and Inform the Precision Medicine All of Us Research Program?
CDC Public Health Genomics Seminar, November 21, 2019
- Epigenetic Risk Assessment of Female Cancers: Women's Information Needs and Attitudes.
Rebitschek Felix G et al. Public health genomics 2019 Sep 22(1-2) 46-57
- Syndromic Oral Clefts: Challenges of Genetic Assessment in Brazil and Suggestions to Improve Health Policies.
Gil-da-Silva-Lopes Vera Lúcia et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-7
- Bridging the Gaps in Personalized Medicine Value Assessment: A Review of the Need for Outcome Metrics across Stakeholders and Scientific Disciplines.
Bush William S et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-9
- Personal Genetic Information about HIV: Research Participants' Views of Ethical, Social, and Behavioral Implications.
Boyce Angie et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-10
- Psychosocial and Cultural Determinants of Interest and Uptake of Skin Cancer Genetic Testing in Diverse Primary Care.
Hay Jennifer L et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-11
- Health Data in Dentistry: An Attempt to Master the Digital Challenge.
Joda Tim et al. Public health genomics 2019 Aug 1-7
- Identifying Perceptions and Preferences of the General Public Concerning Universal Screening of Children for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
Bowman Faye L et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jul 1-11
- Access to Cancer Precision Medicines in Switzerland: A Comparative Analysis (USA and EU) and Health Policy Implications.
Vokinger Kerstin Noëlle et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jul 1-6
- Beyond Public Health Genomics: Can Big Data and Predictive Analytics Deliver Precision Public Health?
Khoury Muin J et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jul 1-6
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (32)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (17)
- Hot Topics (154)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (46)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (89)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (4)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (93)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 23, 2019
- Content source: