Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Evaluating Primary Care Providers' Readiness for Delivering Genetic and Genomic Services to Underserved Populations.
Sharma Yashoda et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Mapping Users' Experience of a Family History and Genetic Risk Algorithm Tool in Primary Care.
Miroševic Špela et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Psychological Distress and Quality of Life in Participants Undergoing Genetic Testing for Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy Caused by TMEM43 p.S358L: Is It Time to Offer Population-Based Genetic Screening?
Brothers Cassidy et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-8
- Behavioral and Psychological Outcomes Associated with Skin Cancer Genetic Testing in Albuquerque Primary Care.
Hay Jennifer L et al. Cancers 2021 13(16)
- Oncologists' Perceptions of Tumor Genomic Profiling and the Communication of Test Results and Risks.
Hall Michael J et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-6
- Resources in Genomics and Precision Health to Enhance Public Health Impact of New Technologies
CDC slide set, 2021
- Practices and Attitudes toward Returning Genomic Research Results to Low-Resource Research Participants.
Raymond Megan B et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-12
- The Perception of Premarital Genetic Screening within Young Jordanian Individuals.
Altaany Zaid et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-7
- Collaborating with Central Cancer Registries for Public Health Genomics
CDC, July 2021
- DNA-based Population Screening for Precision Public Health
Call for papers, Frontiers in Genetics, July 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (42)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (20)
- COVID-19 (6)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (55)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (127)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (30)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (24)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.