Last Posted: Nov 23, 2020
- Opportunistic genomic screening. Recommendations of the European Society of Human Genetics
EC de Wert et al, JHG, November 22, 2020
- A New Vision for Using Genomics to Improve Health: An Expanded Role for Public Health
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog, November 10, 2020
- Four Actionable Bottlenecks and Potential Solutions to Translating Psychiatric Genetics Research: An Expert Review.
Bourdon Jessica L et al. Public health genomics 2020 Nov 1-13
- Identifying rare, medically relevant variation via population-based genomic screening in Alabama: opportunities and pitfalls
KM Bowling et al, Genetics in Medicine, September 29, 2020
- SNPs in Sites for DNA Methylation, Transcription Factor Binding, and miRNA Targets Leading to Allele-Specific Gene Expression and Contributing to Complex Disease Risk: A Systematic Review.
Vohra Manik et al. Public health genomics 2020 Sep 1-16
- Implementing Cancer Genomics in State Health Agencies: Mapping Activities to an Implementation Science Outcome Framework.
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Public health genomics 2020 Sep 1-12
- Could population genetic screening improve public health?
C Gallagher, Mayo Clinic Blog, August 2020
- Bringing monogenic disease screening to the clinic
MF Murray et al, Nature Medicine, July 31, 2020
- Integrating Personalized Medicine With Population Health Management- The Path Forward
DC Grossman et al, July 30, 2020
- A Genomic Test for Colorectal Cancer Risk: Is This Acceptable and Feasible in Primary Care?
Saya Sibel et al. Public health genomics 2020 Jul 1-12
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (35)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (51)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (107)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (33)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (20)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.