Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- What is the Role of Public Health in Addressing Health Equity in Genomics and Precision Medicine?
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, May 16, 2022
- 2022 Public Health Genetics Week Events, May 22-27, 2022
NCCRGN, May 2022
- Applied Research in Public Health Genomics at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(webinar) Office of Genomics and Precision Public Health, CDC, May 26, 2022.
- Translational Science, DNA Commercialization, and Informed Consent: The Need for Specific Terminology, Insights from a Review of H3Africa Projects
P Marshall et al, Public Health Genomics, March 2022
- Unlocking Access to Broad Molecular Profiling: Benefits, Barriers, and Policy Solutions
DM Thomas et al, Public Health Genomics, March 2022
- Translational Science, DNA Commercialization, and Informed Consent: The Need for Specific Terminology, Insights from a Review of H3Africa Projects.
Marshall Patricia et al. Public health genomics 2022 1-8
- The Current Landscape of CDC Publications in Human Genomics and Public Health
M Clyne et al, CDC Blog Post, January 10, 2022
- Unlocking Access to Broad Molecular Profiling: Benefits, Barriers, and Policy Solutions.
Thomas David M et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Genomics and Precision Medicine 2021: Progress in Implementation, A Focus on Health Equity, and a New Public Health Initiative
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, December 17, 2021
- Comparison of a Cancer Family History Collection and Risk Assessment Tool - ItRunsInMyFamily - with Risk Assessment by Health-Care Professionals.
Ritchie Jordon B et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-9
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (45)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (20)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (56)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (134)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (30)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (28)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.