Last Posted: Dec 12, 2018
- Developing a Process for Returning Medically Actionable Genomic Variants to Latino Patients in a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Shaibi Gabriel Q et al. Public health genomics 2018 Dec 1-8
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults: A Proposed Evidence-based Approach from the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative
Khoury MJ et al, Blog Post, December 3, 2018
- Go slow, start small with genome screening, experts urge
University of Washington Press Release, December 3, 2018
- Current Social Media Conversations about Genetics and Genomics in Health: A Twitter-Based Analysis.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Public health genomics 2018 Nov 1-7
- Implementation of a Carrier Screening Program in a High-Risk Undergraduate Student Population Using Digital Marketing, Online Education, and Telehealth.
Hardy Melanie Walker et al. Public health genomics 2018 Nov 1-10
- Factors Associated with Acceptability, Consideration and Intention of Uptake of Direct-To-Consumer Genetic Testing: A Survey Study.
Stewart Kelly F J et al. Public health genomics 2018 Oct 1-8
- Too much of a good thing? Overdiagnosis, or overestimating risk in preventive genomic screening
KM Meagher et al, Future Medicine, September 2018
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- CDC 2018 Public Health Genomics Seminar Series
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Resources (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (29)
- Epidemiologic Studies (46)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (66)
- Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Reviews/Commentaries (58)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (11)
- AMD Weekly Clips (1)
- GWAS Catalog (3)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: