Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- What should be the public health priorities in genomics and precision medicine in the next decade?
M Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, June 9, 2021
- Development and Validation of a Comprehensive Genomics Knowledge Scale
MD Linderman et al, Public Health Genomics, June 2021
- Identifying Aspects of Public Attitudes Toward Whole Genome Sequencing to Inform the Integration of Genomics into Care.
Etchegary Holly et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-12
- What is Public Health Genomics? A Day in the Invisible Life of Public Health Genomics (an Encore)
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog Post, May 20, 2021
- Public Health Genomics Priorities Through a Health Equity Lens
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, May 18, 2021
- The Belgian DNA Debate: An Online Deliberative Platform on the Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues of Genomics.
Mayeur Chloé et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-11
- Join Us in Celebrating Public Health Genetics!
Public Health Genetics Week, May 24-28, 2021
- Factors Influencing Discussion of Cancer Genetic Testing with Health-Care Providers in a Population-Based Survey.
Makhnoon Sukh et al. Public health genomics 2021 4 1-11
- Genetic Testing in Natural History Studies: A Review of the Regulatory and Legal Landscape.
Bevan Andrew et al. Public health genomics 2021 3 1-14
- From Genes to Public Health: Building the Evidence Base for DNA-based Population Screening
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog, April 9, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (40)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (20)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (54)
- GWAS Studies (3)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (122)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (18)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (30)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.