Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- Ethical principles, opportunities and constraints in clinical proteomics.
Porsdam Mann Sebastian et al. Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP 2021 Jan
- Motivations and barriers to pursue cancer genomic testing: A systematic review.
Smith-Uffen Megan et al. Patient education and counseling 2020 Dec
- A Qualitative Study to Develop a Privacy and Nondiscrimination Best Practice Framework for Personalized Wellness Programs.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Dec 10(4)
- From proband to provider: is there an obligation to inform genetic relatives of actionable risks discovered through direct-to-consumer genetic testing?
Parsons Jordan A et al. Journal of medical ethics 2020 Dec
- Using Personal Genomic Data within Primary Care: A Bioinformatics Approach to Pharmacogenomics.
Overkleeft Rick et al. Genes 2020 Nov 11(12)
- The ethical implications of genetic testing in neurodegenerative diseases: A systematic review.
Nurmi Sanna-Maria et al. Scandinavian journal of caring sciences 2020 Nov
- Ethical Considerations on Pediatric Genetic Testing Results in Electronic Health Records.
Kanungo Shibani et al. Applied clinical informatics 2020 Oct 11(5) 755-763
- A systematic literature review of Native American and Pacific Islanders' perspectives on health data privacy in the United States.
Taitingfong Riley et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2020 Oct
- Ethical challenges of precision cancer medicine.
Winkler Eva Caroline et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2020 Oct
- Primary Care Physician Experiences with Integrated Population-Scale Genetic Testing: A Mixed-Methods Assessment.
Lemke Amy A et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Oct 10(4)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (12)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (170)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (10)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (148)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (223)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.