Last Posted: Jun 12, 2021
- Continuous health monitoring: An opportunity for precision health.
Gambhir Sanjiv S et al. Science translational medicine 2021 6 (597)
- Depression From a Precision Mental Health Perspective: Utilizing Personalized Conceptualizations to Guide Personalized Treatments.
Deif Reem et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12650318
- Technology assessment framework for precision health applications.
Hussain M Sazzad et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2021 37(1) e67
- Wearable sensors enable personalized predictions of clinical laboratory measurements
J Dunn et al, Nature Medicine, May 24, 2021
- Mobile Health: making the leap to research and clinics
JP Ku et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 14, 2021
- Precision Health Diagnostic and Surveillance Network uses S Gene Target Failure (SGTF) combined with sequencing technologies to identify emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants
Guerrero-Preston R, et al. medRxiv, May 7, 2021.
- Wearables as a tool for measuring therapeutic adherence in behavioral health
L Wedlund et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 10, 2021
- Effective interventions to increase routine childhood immunization coverage in low socioeconomic status communities in developed countries: A systematic review and critical appraisal of peer-reviewed literature.
Machado Amanda Alberga et al. Vaccine 2021
- Ensuring that biomedical AI benefits diverse populations
J Zhou et al, E Biomedicine, May 4, 2021
- Stool-based Colorectal Cancer Screening in the COVID-19 Era
WD Dotson et al, CDC Blog, April, 12, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (6)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.