Last Posted: Jun 11, 2022
- Shaping the future of cardiovascular medicine in the new era of wearable devices.
Gehr Sinje et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2022 6
- Precision health diagnostic and surveillance network uses S gene target failure (SGTF) combined with sequencing technologies to track emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants.
Guerrero-Preston Rafael et al. Immunity, inflammation and disease 2022 5 (6) e634
- Host Genomics and COVID-19: Two Years Later
(blog post) Drzymalla E, et al. Genomics and Precision Health (CDC), May 3, 2022.
- COVID-19 GPH: tracking the contribution of genomics and precision health to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
Yu Wei et al. BMC infectious diseases 2022 4 (1) 402
- Psychosocial-Behavioral Phenotyping: A Novel Precision Health Approach to Modeling Behavioral, Psychological, and Social Determinants of Health Using Machine Learning.
Burgermaster Marissa et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2022
- Predictive models for clinical decision making: Deep dives in practical machine learning.
Eloranta Sandra et al. Journal of internal medicine 2022
- Tracking the Scientific Literature on the Impact of Pharmacogenomics on Clinical Practice and Public Health
S Abrishamcar et al, CDC blog Post, April 4 2022
- Citizens' Literacy in Genomics: A Delphi Survey of Multidisciplinary Experts in the Field.
Calabrò Giovanna Elisa et al. Genes 2022 13(3)
- Advancing Implementation Science in Precision Public Health: Ensuring Health Equity and Balancing Evolution and Sustainment
Precision Public Health Network webinar, April 27, 2022
- Using Immunogenetics in the Fight Against Ebola Virus Disease
(blog post) Kainulainen M. Genomics and Precision Health (CDC/OS/OGPPH), Mar 14, 2022.
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (32)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (5)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (65)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.