Last Posted: Aug 13, 2020
- Pinning Pink: Messages About Hereditary Breast Cancer Risk on Pinterest.
Miller Carrie A et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2020 Aug
- The Gene: An Intimate Story
- Mail-in DNA test results bring surprises about family history for many users
N Graf, Pew Research Center, August 6, 2019
- Genetic test solves mystery of family bleeding disorder
C Gallagher, Mayo Clinic Blog, 2019
- A Man On A Mission: How One Patient Journey Can Change The Course Of A Hereditary Cancer
N Fisher, Forbes, February 8, 2019
- Mom Opens Up About Life with Daughter Who Has Rare Genetic Disorder: 'She's a Happy Girl'
C Adams, People, January 3, 2019
- Content, evaluations and influences in newspaper coverage of predictive genetic testing: A comparative media content analysis from the United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Zimmermann Bettina M et al. Public understanding of science (Bristol, England) 2018 Dec 963662518816014
- Why I Wish I Hadn't Done Genetic Testing While I Was Pregnant
AE Murray, PopSugar, December 26, 2018
- Lynch Syndrome and Death Anxiety
G Hurst, Cure today, December 11, 2018
- Communication About Hereditary Cancers on Social Media: A Content Analysis of Tweets About Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.