Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Analysis of hereditary cancer syndromes by using a panel of genes: novel and multiple pathogenic mutations.
Tsaousis Georgios N et al. BMC cancer 2019 Jun 19(1) 535
- Clinical characteristics and outcomes in elderly women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Salyer Chelsea et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 May
- Genetic counseling of patients with ovarian carcinoma: acceptance, timing, and psychological wellbeing.
Van de Beek I et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jun
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes-A Primer on Diagnosis and Management: Part 1: Breast-Ovarian Cancer Syndromes.
Samadder N Jewel et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2019 Jun 94(6) 1084-1098
- High-Resolution Bisulfite-Sequencing of Peripheral Blood DNA Methylation in Early-Onset and Familial Risk Breast Cancer Patients.
Chen Justin et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Jun
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in ovarian cancer patients and their relatives.
Gori Stefania et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2019 May 14067-72
- Understanding Factors Associated with Uptake of BRCA1/2 Genetic Testing among Orthodox Jewish Women in the USA Using a Mixed-Methods Approach.
Trivedi Meghna S et al. Public health genomics 2019 Jun 1-11
- Comprehensive mutation detection of BRCA1/2 genes reveals large genomic rearrangements contribute to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in Chinese women.
Cao Wen-Ming et al. BMC cancer 2019 Jun 19(1) 551
- Genetic testing and eHealth usage among Deaf women.
Kushalnagar Poorna et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jun
- Tumor-Stroma Proportion as a Predictive Biomarker of Resistance to Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Ovarian Cancer
E Lou et al, JAMA Oncology, June 1, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (9)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1798)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (588)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (53)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (32)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (22)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (259)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (9)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: