Last Posted: Feb 18, 2021
- Surgical decision making in premenopausal BRCA carriers considering risk-reducing early salpingectomy or salpingo-oophorectomy: a qualitative study.
Gaba Faiza et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 Feb
- Uptake and efficacy of bilateral risk reducing surgery in unaffected female BRCA1 and BRCA2 carriers.
Marcinkute Ruta et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021 Feb
- What You Should Know About Your BRCA Status And Ovarian Cancer Risk
When it comes to your health, knowledge is power.
K Miller, Good House keeping, February 9, 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer: A Systematic Review.
Koldehoff Andreas et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2021 Feb 24(2) 303-312
- Downstream Revenue Generated by a Cancer Genetic Counselor.
Mauer Caitlin B et al. JCO oncology practice 2021 Feb OP2000464
- First-degree family history of prostate cancer is associated the risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
Zheng QiongFei et al. Medicine 2021 Jan 100(4) e23816
- Implementing genomic screening in diverse populations.
Abul-Husn Noura S et al. Genome medicine 2021 Feb 13(1) 17
- Preliminary Screening for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Using a Chatbot Augmented Intelligence Genetic Counselor: Development and Feasibility Study.
Sato Ann et al. JMIR formative research 2021 Feb 5(2) e25184
- Gynecological Surveillance and Surgery Outcomes in Dutch Lynch Syndrome Carriers.
Eikenboom Ellis L et al. Cancers 2021 Jan 13(3)
- BARD1 Pathogenic Variants are Associated with Triple-Negative Breast Cancer in a Spanish Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Cohort.
Rofes Paula et al. Genes 2021 Jan 12(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1809)
- GWAS Studies (18)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (780)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (67)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (42)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (11)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (106)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.