Last Posted: Aug 15, 2019
- Genetic Testing Can Reduce Suffering and Save Lives
L Corduck, AJMC, August 14, 2019
- Barriers to the utilization of genetic testing and genetic counseling in patients with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancers.
Swink Alicia et al. Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center) 2019 Jul 32(3) 340-344
- Global celebrities' effect on health awareness among Jordanians: A study using the case of Angelina Jolie.
Al-Hussaini Maysa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Aug
- The budgetary impact of genetic testing for hereditary breast cancer for the statutory health insurance.
Neusser Silke et al. Current medical research and opinion 2019 Aug 1
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug (8) e1002893
- PARP Inhibitors Hit the Pancreatic Cancer Scene
D Ternyila, Oncology Nursing News, August 9, 2019
- Changes in Bone Mineral Density After Prophylactic Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy in Carriers of a BRCA Mutation.
Kotsopoulos Joanne et al. JAMA network open 2019 Aug 2(8) e198420
- Transfer of embryos with positive results following preimplantation genetic testing for monogenic disorders (PGT-M): experience of two high-volume fertility clinics.
Besser Andria G et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2019 Jul
- Effectiveness of decision aids for female BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: a systematic review.
Krassuski Lisa et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 Aug 19(1) 154
- The yield of full BRCA1/2 genotyping in Israeli Arab high-risk breast/ovarian cancer patients.
Bernstein-Molho Rinat et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2019 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (10)
- Hot Topics (249)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1902)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (619)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (60)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (38)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (28)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (3)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (274)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (11)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 20, 2019
- Content source: