Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- An Ovarian Cancer Susceptible Gene Prediction Method Based on Deep Learning Methods.
Ye Lu et al. Frontiers in cell and developmental biology 2021 9730475
- Implementation of Multigene Germline and Parallel Somatic Genetic Testing in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: SIGNPOST Study.
Chandrasekaran Dhivya et al. Cancers 2021 13(17)
- Identification of Eleven Novel BRCA Mutations in Tunisia: Impact on the Clinical Management of BRCA Related Cancers.
Hamdi Yosr et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11674965
- Evaluation of a patient decision aid for BRCA1/2 pathogenic variant carriers choosing an ovarian cancer prevention strategy.
Steenbeek Miranda P et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Should women with Lynch syndrome be offered gynaecological cancer surveillance?
NAJ Ryan, BMJ, September 2, 2021
- Applying low coverage whole genome sequencing to detect malignant ovarian mass.
Chen Ming et al. Journal of translational medicine 2021 19(1) 369
- Germline mutations in Black patients with ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal carcinomas.
Somasegar Sahana et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- GNAi2/gip2-Regulated Transcriptome and Its Therapeutic Significance in Ovarian Cancer.
Ha Ji Hee et al. Biomolecules 2021 11(8)
- Increasing referral of at-risk women for genetic counseling and BRCA testing using a screening tool in a community breast imaging center.
Arun Banu K et al. Cancer 2021
- Health Equity and Genetic Disorders
CDC, August 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (2)
- COVID-19 (9)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1834)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (840)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (74)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (44)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (15)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (103)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (14)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.