Last Posted: May 13, 2022
- From saliva to SNP: non-invasive, point-of-care genotyping for precision medicine applications using recombinase polymerase amplification and giant magnetoresistive nanosensors.
de Olazarra Ana Sofia et al. Lab on a chip 2022
- Who doesn't fit? A multi-institutional study using machine learning to uncover the limits of opioid prescribing guidelines.
Yu Justin K et al. Surgery 2022
- Associations between the C3orf20 rs12496846 Polymorphism and Both Postoperative Analgesia after Orthognathic and Abdominal Surgeries and C3orf20 Gene Expression in the Brain.
Nishizawa Daisuke et al. Pharmaceutics 2022 14(4)
- Drug-drug-gene interaction risk among opioid users in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Chanfreau-Coffinier Catherine et al. Pain 2022
- Visualizing Opioid-Use Variation in a Pediatric Perioperative Dashboard.
Safranek Conrad W et al. Applied clinical informatics 2022 13(2) 370-379
- Changes in Predicted Opioid Overdose Risk Over Time in A State Medicaid Program: A Group-Based Trajectory Modeling Analysis.
Guo Jingchuan et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2022
- Identifying Opioid Use Disorder from Longitudinal Healthcare Data using a Multi-stream Transformer.
Fouladvand Sajjad et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2022 2021476-485
- Identifying individual and environmental predictors of opioid and psychostimulant use among adolescents and young adults following outpatient treatment.
Davis Jordan P et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2022 233109359
- A machine learning algorithm for predicting prolonged postoperative opioid prescription after lumbar disc herniation surgery. An external validation study using 1,316 patients from a Taiwanese cohort.
Hu Ming-Hsiao et al. The spine journal : official journal of the North American Spine Society 2022
- Machine Learning for Predicting Risk of Early Dropout in a Recovery Program for Opioid Use Disorder.
Gottlieb Assaf et al. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 10(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (708)
- GWAS Studies (28)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (100)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (60)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.