Last Posted: Jul 20, 2021
- Using wearable technology to detect prescription opioid self-administration.
Salgado García Francisco I et al. Pain 2021
- Dutch Pharmacogenetics Working Group (DPWG) guideline for the gene–drug interaction between CYP2D6 and opioids (codeine, tramadol and oxycodone)
M Matic et al, The Pharmacogenomics Journal, July 15, 2021
- Epidemiology and disease burden of sickle cell disease in France: A descriptive study based on a French nationwide claim database.
Leleu Henri et al. PloS one 2021 16(7) e0253986
- Detecting Suicide and Self-Harm Discussions Among Opioid Substance Users on Instagram Using Machine Learning.
Purushothaman Vidya et al. Frontiers in psychiatry 2021 12551296
- High-throughput framework for genetic analyses of adverse drug reactions using electronic health records.
Zheng Neil S et al. PLoS genetics 2021 17(6) e1009593
- Determining the potential clinical value of panel-based pharmacogenetic testing in patients with chronic pain or gastroesophageal reflux disease
AL Elchynsky et al, The PGx journal, June 3, 2021
- Big data and predictive modelling for the opioid crisis: existing research and future potential.
Bharat Chrianna et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021 3(6) e397-e407
- Safe opioid prescribing: a prognostic machine learning approach to predicting 30-day risk after an opioid dispensation in Alberta, Canada.
Sharma Vishal et al. BMJ open 2021 11(5) e043964
- Big data, artificial intelligence, and the opioid crisis
Lancet Digital Health editorial, June 1, 2021
- Clinical prediction of extra-medical use of prescription pain relievers from a representative United States sample.
Thompson Christopher L et al. Preventive medicine 2021 106610
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (689)
- GWAS Studies (23)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (72)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (42)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.