Last Posted: Jul 30, 2020
- Genomics testing and personalized medicine in the preoperative setting: Can it change outcomes in postoperative pain management?
Chaturvedi Rahul et al. Best practice & research. Clinical anaesthesiology 2020 Jun 34(2) 283-295
- The pharmacogenetics of opioid treatment for pain management.
Singh Ashley et al. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England) 2020 Jul 269881120944162
- Combating opioid addiction and abuse-2 ways to effectively intervene in the cycle of addiction through pharmacogenomics.
J Marcalus Steven et al. Journal of the American Pharmacists Association : JAPhA 59(4) 469-473
- Using machine learning to predict risk of incident opioid use disorder among fee-for-service Medicare beneficiaries: A prognostic study.
Lo-Ciganic Wei-Hsuan et al. PloS one 2020 15(7) e0235981
- Association of OPRM1 Functional Coding Variant With Opioid Use Disorder-A Genome-Wide Association Study
H Zhou et al, JAMA Psychiatry, June 3, 2020
- Pharmacogenetics of Postoperative Pain Management: A Review.
Aroke Edwin N et al. AANA journal 2020 Jun 88(3) 229-236
- Single cell transcriptomics reveals opioid usage evokes widespread suppression of antiviral gene program.
Karagiannis Tanya T et al. Nature communications 2020 May (1) 2611
- Characterising communities impacted by the 2015 Indiana HIV outbreak: A big data analysis of social media messages associated with HIV and substance abuse.
Cuomo Raphael E et al. Drug and alcohol review 2020 May
- Machine learning based method for the evaluation of the Analgesia Nociception Index in the assessment of general anesthesia.
Gonzalez-Cava José M et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2020 Mar 118103645
- Mobile Peer-Support for Opioid Use Disorders: Refinement of an Innovative Machine Learning Tool.
Scherzer Caroline R et al. Journal of psychiatry and brain science 2020 5(1)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (83)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (651)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (47)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (62)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.