Last Posted: Jul 25, 2019
- Development of Machine Learning Algorithms for Prediction of Sustained Postoperative Opioid Prescriptions After Total Hip Arthroplasty.
Karhade Aditya V et al. The Journal of arthroplasty 2019 Jun
- Machine learning-based predictive modeling of surgical intervention in glaucoma using systemic data from electronic health records.
Baxter Sally L et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2019 Jul
- Subtypes in patients with opioid misuse: A prognostic enrichment strategy using electronic health record data in hospitalized patients.
Afshar Majid et al. PloS one 2019 14(7) e0219717
- Pharmacogenetics of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting.
Aroke Edwin N et al. Journal of perianesthesia nursing : official journal of the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses 2019 Jun
- Mobile applications for pain management: an app analysis for clinical usage.
Zhao Peng et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 May 19(1) 106
- Remote Patient Monitoring Using Mobile Health for Total Knee Arthroplasty: Validation of a Wearable and Machine Learning-Based Surveillance Platform.
Ramkumar Prem N et al. The Journal of arthroplasty 2019 May
- Management of Chronic Pain in Adults Living With Sickle Cell Disease in the Era of the Opioid Epidemic
A Qualitative Study
CB Sinha, JAMA Network Open, May 24, 2019
- Association Between Parental Medical Claims for Opioid Prescriptions and Risk of Suicide Attempt by Their Children.
Brent David A et al. JAMA psychiatry 2019 May
- On the utilization of polygenic risk scores for therapeutic targeting.
Gibson Greg, et al. PLoS genetics 2019 0 0. (4) e1008060
- Hepatitis C Virus Potentially Transmitted by Opioid Drug Diversion from a Nurse - Washington, August 2017-March 2018.
Njuguna Henry N et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Apr (16) 374-376
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (71)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (612)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (27)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (10)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (47)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 23, 2019
- Content source: