Last Posted: Oct 23, 2020
- Predictors of emergency department opioid administration and prescribing: A machine learning approach.
McCann-Pineo Molly et al. The American journal of emergency medicine 2020 Jul
- Integrating genetic and clinical data to predict impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease.
Jesús Silvia et al. European journal of neurology 2020 Oct
- Artificial intelligence interventions focused on opioid use disorders: A review of the gray literature.
Beaulieu Tara et al. The American journal of drug and alcohol abuse 2020 Oct 1-17
- Genome-wide association analysis of opioid use disorder: A novel approach using clinical data.
Song Wenyu et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2020 Sep 217108276
- First report of pharmacogenomic profiling in an outpatient spine setting: preliminary results from a pilot study.
Cottrill Ethan et al. World neurosurgery 2020 Sep
- Role of Kinematics Assessment and Multimodal Sensorimotor Training for Motion Deficits in Breast Cancer Chemotherapy-Induced Polyneuropathy: A Perspective on Virtual Reality Avatars.
Axenie Cristian et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 101419
- Assessment of Probable Opioid Use Disorder Using Electronic Health Record Documentation.
Palumbo Sarah A et al. JAMA network open 2020 Sep 3(9) e2015909
- CYP2D6 Expression in Veterans Experiencing Opioid Overdose: A Postmortem Review.
Boyle Julia et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13289-293
- Serious Falls in Middle-Aged Veterans: Development and Validation of a Predictive Risk Model.
Womack Julie A et al. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society 2020 Aug
- HIV-1 phylodynamic analysis among people who inject drugs in Pakistan correlates with trends in illicit opioid trade.
Cholette François et al. PloS one 2020 (8) e0237560
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (659)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (57)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.