Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- Using Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to Identify Hospitalized Patients with Opioid Use Disorder.
Blackley Suzanne V et al. AMIA ... Annual Symposium proceedings. AMIA Symposium 2021 2020233-242
- Pharmacogenomics in Pain Management: A Review of Relevant Gene-Drug Associations and Clinical Considerations.
Brandl Emily et al. The Annals of pharmacotherapy 2021 10600280211003875
- High Genetic Addiction Risk Score (GARS) in Chronically Prescribed Severe Chronic Opioid Probands Attending Multi-pain Clinics: an Open Clinical Pilot Trial.
Moran Mark et al. Molecular neurobiology 2021
- Predicting Opioid Overdose Risk of Patients with Opioid Prescriptions Using Electronic Health Records Based on Temporal Deep Learning.
Dong Xinyu et al. Journal of biomedical informatics 2021 103725
- The phenomics and genetics of addictive and affective comorbidity in opioid use disorder.
Freda Philip J et al. Drug and alcohol dependence 2021 221108602
- Identifying Opioid Withdrawal Using Wearable Biosensors.
Kulman Ethan et al. Proceedings of the ... Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2021 Jan 543583-3592
- PharmVar GeneFocus: CYP2B6.
Desta Zeruesenay et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 Jan
- The Genomics of Opioid Addiction Longitudinal Study (GOALS): study design for a prospective evaluation of genetic and non-genetic factors for development of and recovery from opioid use disorder.
Heil Jessica et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 Jan 14(1) 16
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) guideline for CYP2D6, OPRM1, and COMT genotype and select opioid therapy.
Crews Kristine R et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021 Jan
- Pharmacist Consult Reports to Support Pharmacogenomics Report Interpretation.
Bright David et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2020 13719-724
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (677)
- GWAS Studies (21)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (66)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (36)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.