Last Posted: Jun 22, 2021
- Using Machine Learning to Predict Severe Hypoglycemia in Hospital.
Fralick Michael et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2021
- Mendelian randomization suggests a bidirectional, causal relationship between physical inactivity and obesity
GD Carrasquilla, BIORXIV, June 19, 2021
- The effect of obesity-related traits on COVID-19 severe respiratory symptoms is mediated by socioeconomic status: a multivariable Mendelian randomization study
BC Mendoza et al, MEDRXIV, June 12, 2021
- Exploring associations between children's obesogenic behaviours and local environment using big data.
Filos Dimitris et al. JMIR mHealth and uHealth 2021
- Causality Inference of Obesity and Cancer Risk by Mendelian Randomization Analysis: Are We There yet?
S Yao et al, JNCI, May 21, 2021
- Ancestry specific associations of a genetic risk score, dietary patterns and metabolic syndrome: a longitudinal ARIC study.
Hardy Dale S et al. BMC medical genomics 2021 14(1) 118
- Management of Childhood Obesity-Time to Shift from Generalized to Personalized Intervention Strategies.
Motevalli Mohamad et al. Nutrients 2021 13(4)
- Does Physical Activity Predict Obesity-A Machine Learning and Statistical Method-Based Analysis.
Cheng Xiaolu et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(8)
- Monitoring Information-Seeking Patterns and Obesity Prevalence in Africa With Internet Search Data: Observational Study.
Oladeji Olubusola et al. JMIR public health and surveillance 2021 7(4) e24348
- Genetic and non-genetic factors affecting the expression of COVID-19-relevant genes in the large airway epithelium.
Kasela Silva et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 66
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (184)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5473)
- GWAS Studies (210)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (172)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (34)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (80)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.