Last Posted: May 19, 2022
- Variable Genomic Landscapes of Advanced Melanomas with Heavy Pigmentation.
Huang Richard S P et al. The oncologist 2022
- Anchored Multiplex PCR Custom Melanoma Next Generation Sequencing Panel for Analysis of Circulating Tumor DNA.
Diefenbach Russell J et al. Frontiers in oncology 2022 12820510
- Xeroderma pigmentosum: an updated review.
Leung Alexander Kc et al. Drugs in context 2022 11
- Genetic risk factors in melanoma etiopathogenesis and the role of genetic counseling: A concise review.
Serman Nikola et al. Bosnian journal of basic medical sciences 2022
- Validation of artificial intelligence prediction models for skin cancer diagnosis using dermoscopy images: the 2019 International Skin Imaging Collaboration Grand Challenge.
Combalia Marc et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2022 4(5) e330-e339
- Association of Elevated Expression Levels of COL4A1 in Stromal Cells with an Immunosuppressive Tumor Microenvironment in Low-Grade Glioma, Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma, Skin Cutaneous Melanoma, and Stomach Adenocarcinoma.
Shin Hyo-Jae et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2022 12(4)
- Harnessing the immunotherapeutic potential of CDK4/6 inhibitors in melanoma: is timing everything?
EJ Lelliot et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, April 20, 2022
- Expert Consensus on the Use of Prognostic Gene Expression Profiling Tests for the Management of Cutaneous Melanoma: Consensus from the Skin Cancer Prevention Working Group.
Farberg Aaron S et al. Dermatology and therapy 2022
- Identification and Management of Pathogenic Variants in BRCA1, BRCA2, and PALB2 in a Tumor-Only Genomic Testing Program.
Bychkovsky Brittany L et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2022
- A Non-Invasive Interpretable Diagnosis of Melanoma Skin Cancer Using Deep Learning and Ensemble Stacking of Machine Learning Models.
Alfi Iftiaz A et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2022 12(3)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (24)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (35)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1244)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (286)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (25)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (14)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (63)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.