Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Zoonotic Source Attribution of Salmonella enterica Serotype Typhimurium Using Genomic Surveillance Data, United States.
Zhang Shaokang et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2019 Jan 25(1) 82-91
- Machine learning can fix how we manage health on a global scale
P Piot, WIRED UK, January 2019
- Machine Learning In Healthcare: How To Avoid GIGO
A Weiler, Wellpepper blog, January 2019
- Metabolic Syndrome Prediction Using Machine Learning Models with Genetic and Clinical Information from a Nonobese Healthy Population.
Choe Eun Kyung et al. Genomics & informatics 2018 Dec 16(4) e31
- A guide to deep learning in healthcare
A Esteva et al. Nature Medicine, January 7, 2019
- Better medicine through machine learning: Whats real, and whats artificial?
S Saria et al, PLOS Medicine, December 31, 2018
- Blood-Based Biomarkers for Predicting the Risk for Five-Year Incident Coronary Heart Disease in the Framingham Heart Study via Machine Learning.
Dogan Meeshanthini V et al. Genes 2018 Dec 9(12)
- Feasibility of Reidentifying Individuals in Large National Physical Activity Data Sets From Which Protected Health Information Has Been Removed With Use of Machine Learning
L Na et al, Network Open, December 2012, 2018
- Integrating molecular networks with genetic variant interpretation for precision medicine.
Capriotti Emidio et al. Wiley interdisciplinary reviews. Systems biology and medicine 2018 Dec e1443
- Improving the calling of non-invasive prenatal testing on 13-/18-/21-trisomy by support vector machine discrimination.
Yang Jianfeng et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0207840
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (61)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (59)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (3)
- AMD Weekly Clips (23)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: