Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- ClinPred: Prediction Tool to Identify Disease-Relevant Nonsynonymous Single-Nucleotide Variants.
Alirezaie Najmeh et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 Sep
- A machine learning approach for somatic mutation discovery.
Wood Derrick E et al. Science translational medicine 2018 Sep 10(457)
- AI will improve healthcare and cut costs - if we get these 4 things right
F Liebert, World Economic Forum, August 2018
- Decoding the Genomics of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm.
Li Jingjing et al. Cell 2018 Sep 174(6) 1361-1372.e10
- HLBS-PopOmics: an online knowledge base to accelerate dissemination and implementation of research advances in population genomics to reduce the burden of heart, lung, blood, and sleep disorders.
Mensah George A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- How AI technology can tame the scientific literature
A Extance, Nature News, September 10, 2018
- Researchers can forecast risk of deadly vascular condition from genome sequence
Stanford Medicine, September 6, 2018
- Artificial intelligence can predict how cancers will evolve and spread
Institute for Cancer Research, August 31, 2018
- From hype to reality: data science enabling personalized medicine.
Fröhlich Holger et al. BMC medicine 2018 Aug 16(1) 150
- PRODIGE: PRediction models in prOstate cancer for personalized meDIcine challenGE.
Alitto A R et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2017 Oct 13(24) 2171-2181
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (60)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (21)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (44)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (15)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: