Last Posted: Sep 23, 2019
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Public Health: Promises and Challenges
C Patel et al, CDC Blog Post, September 20, 2019
- Machine learning based prediction of antibiotic sensitivity in patients with critical illness
D Ghosh et al, MedRXIV, September 20, 2019
- Real-time flu tracking- By monitoring social media, scientists can monitor outbreaks as they happen.
C Schmidt, Nature Outlook, September 18, 2019
- A large cohort study identifying a novel prognosis prediction model for lung adenocarcinoma through machine learning strategies.
Li Yin et al. BMC cancer 2019 Sep 19(1) 886
- Artificial Intelligence Confronts a 'Reproducibility' Crisis
Machine-learning systems are black boxes even to the researchers that build them. That makes it hard for others to assess the results, WIRED, September 16, 2019
- A systematic review of the diagnostic accuracy of artificial intelligence-based computer programs to analyze chest x-rays for pulmonary tuberculosis.
Harris Miriam et al. PloS one 2019 14(9) e0221339
- An Adversorial Approach to Enable Re-Use of Machine Learning Models and Collaborative Research Efforts Using Synthetic Unstructured Free-Text Medical Data.
Kasthurirathne Suranga N et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 2641510-1511
- Automatic classification of free-text medical causes from death certificates for reactive mortality surveillance in France.
Baghdadi Yasmine et al. International journal of medical informatics 2019 Jul 131103915
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Pulmonary Fibrosis Using Deep Learning and CT Images.
Christe Andreas et al. Investigative radiology 2019 Oct 54(10) 627-632
- Development and Preliminary Evaluation of a Visual Annotation Tool to Rapidly Collect Expert-Annotated Weight Errors in Pediatric Growth Charts.
Van Camp P J et al. Studies in health technology and informatics 2019 Aug 264853-857
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (113)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (80)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (415)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (21)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (578)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (38)
- Reviews/Commentaries (300)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Sep 23, 2019
- Content source: