Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- A deep learning approach to automate refinement of somatic variant calling from cancer sequencing data.
Ainscough Benjamin J et al. Nature genetics 2018 Nov
- A predictive model for high/low risk group according to oncotype DX recurrence score using machine learning.
Kim Isaac et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2018 Oct
- Alzheimer's Biomarkers From Multiple Modalities Selectively Discriminate Clinical Status: Relative Importance of Salivary Metabolomics Panels, Genetic, Lifestyle, Cognitive, Functional Health and Demographic Risk Markers.
Sapkota Shraddha et al. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2018 10296
- Associations between polygenic risk scores for four psychiatric illnesses and brain structure using multivariate pattern recognition.
Ranlund Siri et al. NeuroImage. Clinical 2018 Oct 201026-1036
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- Genetic signature to provide robust risk assessment of psoriatic arthritis development in psoriasis patients
MT Patrick et al, Nature Communications, October 9, 2018
- ClinPred: Prediction Tool to Identify Disease-Relevant Nonsynonymous Single-Nucleotide Variants.
Alirezaie Najmeh et al. American journal of human genetics 2018 Sep
- A machine learning approach for somatic mutation discovery.
Wood Derrick E et al. Science translational medicine 2018 Sep 10(457)
- AI will improve healthcare and cut costs - if we get these 4 things right
F Liebert, World Economic Forum, August 2018
- NIH Resources (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (60)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (25)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (46)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (2)
- AMD Weekly Clips (22)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: