Last Posted: May 20, 2019
- Connected Health Technology for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention and Management.
Wongvibulsin Shannon et al. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine 2019 May 21(6) 29
- Derivation, Validation, and Potential Treatment Implications of Novel Clinical Phenotypes for Sepsis.
Seymour Christopher W et al. JAMA 2019 May
- New Phenotypes for Sepsis: The Promise and Problem of Applying Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Research.
Knaus William A et al. JAMA 2019 May
- Predictive analytics and machine learning in stroke and neurovascular medicine.
Saber Hamidreza et al. Neurological research 2019 Apr 1-10
- A new era: artificial intelligence and machine learning in prostate cancer.
Goldenberg S Larry et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2019 May
- A prediction model of blood pressure for telemedicine.
Kwong Enid Wai-Yung et al. Health informatics journal 2018 24(3) 227-244
- A survey on Barrett's esophagus analysis using machine learning.
de Souza Luis A et al. Computers in biology and medicine 2018 96203-213
- Healthcare-associated ventriculitis and meningitis in a neuro-ICU: Incidence and risk factors selected by machine learning approach.
Savin Ivan et al. Journal of critical care 2018 4595-104
- Supervised machine learning in critical care: The path forward.
Parreco Joshua P et al. Journal of critical care 2018 46162-163
- Will Machine Learning Tip the Balance in Breast Cancer Screening?
Trister Andrew D et al. JAMA oncology 2017 3(11) 1463-1464
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (69)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (125)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (186)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (28)
- Reviews/Commentaries (161)
- Tools/Methods (8)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: