Last Posted: Jan 17, 2019
- Targeted RNA-seq successfully identifies normal and pathogenic splicing events in breast/ovarian cancer susceptibility and Lynch syndrome genes.
Brandão Rita D et al. International journal of cancer 2019 Jan
- Whole exome sequencing for prenatal diagnosis in cases with fetal anomalies: Criteria to improve diagnostic yield.
Yadava Stacy M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Recent advances in Lynch syndrome.
Biller Leah H et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- Cancer susceptibility gene mutations in type I and II endometrial cancer.
Long Beverly et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Jan 152(1) 20-25
- Functional Repair Assay for the Diagnosis of Constitutional Mismatch Repair Deficiency From Non-Neoplastic Tissue.
Shuen Andrew Y et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2019 Jan JCO1800474
- Multi-gene panel testing confirms phenotypic variability in MUTYH-Associated Polyposis.
Sutcliffe Erin G et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jan
- [Expression and clinical significance of MMR protein and MLH1 promoter methylation testing in endometrial cancer].
Jin W et al. Zhonghua fu chan ke za zhi 2018 Dec 53(12) 823-830
- Analysis of the Prevalence of Microsatellite Instability in Prostate Cancer and Response to Immune Checkpoint Blockade.
Abida Wassim et al. JAMA oncology 2018 Dec
- Cancer communication research in the era of genomics and precision medicine: a scoping review.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Testing strategies to reduce morbidity and mortality from Lynch syndrome.
Keränen Anne et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2018 Dec 1-6
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (83)
- Tier Table (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (321)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (345)
- Evidence Synthesis (45)
- Guidelines (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (202)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: