Last Posted: Jul 17, 2019
- [Comprehensive application of various screening strategies of Lynch syndrome].
Gao X H et al. Zhonghua wei chang wai ke za zhi = Chinese journal of gastrointestinal surgery 2019 Jul 22(7) 684-688
- [Lynch Syndrome].
Akagi Kiwamu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2019 Jul 46(7) 1097-1102
- Lynch syndrome with exclusive skin involvement: time to consider a molecular definition?
Vaisfeld Alessandro et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jul
- Current Genetic Service Delivery Models for the Provision of Genetic Testing in Europe: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Unim Brigid et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10552
- Methylated SEPTIN9 plasma test for colorectal cancer detection may be applicable to Lynch syndrome.
Hitchins Megan P et al. BMJ open gastroenterology 2019 6(1) e000299
- Prevalence of Suspected Hereditary Cancer Syndromes and Germline Mutations Among a Diverse Cohort of Probands Reporting a Family History of Prostate Cancer: Toward Informing Cascade Testing for Men.
Chandrasekar Thenappan et al. European urology oncology 2019 Jul
- Challenges in Managing Patients with Hereditary Cancer at Gynecological Services.
Ueda Mako et al. Obstetrics and gynecology international 2019 20194365754
- Energy balance related lifestyle factors and risk of endometrial and colorectal cancer among individuals with lynch syndrome: a systematic review.
Coletta Adriana M et al. Familial cancer 2019 Jun
- Clinical and Pathological Characterization of Lynch-Like Syndrome.
Picó Maria Dolores et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2019 Jun
- Comparing theory and non-theory based implementation approaches to improving referral practices in cancer genetics: a cluster randomised trial protocol.
Morrow April et al. Trials 2019 Jun 20(1) 373
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (329)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (399)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (53)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (29)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (23)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (257)
- Tools/Methods (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 17, 2019
- Content source: