Last Posted: Nov 12, 2018
- Keys to identifying Lynch syndrome
Contemporary Ob-Gyn, November 7, 2018
- Real world experience of BRAFV600E mutation specific immunohistochemistry in colorectal carcinoma.
Reagh Jessica et al. Pathology 2018 50(3) 342-344
- A retrospective study of extracolonic, non-endometrial cancer in Swedish Lynch syndrome families.
Karimi Masoud et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2018 1616
- Mismatch Repair Protein Expression in Endometrioid Intraepithelial Neoplasia/Atypical Hyperplasia: Should We Screen for Lynch Syndrome in Precancerous Lesions?
Lucas Elena et al. International journal of gynecological pathology : official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists 2018 Oct
- Punctate MLH1 mismatch repair immunostaining in colorectal cancer.
Loughrey Maurice B et al. Histopathology 2018 Oct
- Risks of Colorectal Cancer and Cancer-Related Mortality in Familial Colorectal Cancer Type X and Lynch Syndrome Families.
Choi Yun-Hee et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Oct
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts
AK Rahm et al, BMC Health Services Res, October 30, 2018
- Microsatellite Instability Is Associated With the Presence of Lynch Syndrome Pan-Cancer.
Latham Alicia et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2018 Oct JCO1800283
- A framework to build capacity for a reflex-testing program for Lynch syndrome.
Palter Vanessa N et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- Some scoffed when a Creighton doc said cancer could be inherited. Today genetic tests are on the rise
J Anderson, Omaha World Herald, October 22, 2018
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Resources (4)
- CDC-Authored Publications (12)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (83)
- Tier Table (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (320)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (322)
- Evidence Synthesis (45)
- Guidelines (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (188)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (4)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: