Last Posted: Mar 21, 2019
- A Micro-Costing Study of Screening for Lynch Syndrome-Associated Pathogenic Variants in an Unselected Endometrial Cancer Population: Cheap as NGS Chips?
Ryan Neil A J et al. Frontiers in oncology 2019 961
- Clinical characteristics of patients with colorectal cancer with double somatic mismatch repair mutations compared with Lynch syndrome.
Pearlman Rachel et al. Journal of medical genetics 2019 Mar
- Discoveries beyond BRCA1/2: Multigene testing in an Asian multi-ethnic cohort suspected of hereditary breast cancer syndrome in the real world.
Ow Samuel Guan Wei et al. PloS one 2019 14(3) e0213746
- Lack of association between screening interval and cancer stage in Lynch syndrome may be accounted for by over-diagnosis; a prospective Lynch syndrome database report.
Seppälä Toni T et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2019 178
- March 22, 2019: Lynch Syndrome Hereditary Cancer Awareness Day
- Genetics, diagnosis and treatment of Lynch syndrome: Old lessons and current challenges.
Duraturo Francesca et al. Oncology letters 2019 Mar 17(3) 3048-3054
- Women's preferences for cancer risk management strategies in Lynch syndrome.
Sun Charlotte C et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Mar 152(3) 514-521
- March 22nd is National Lynch Syndrome Awareness Day!
- Adherence to guidelines for the referral of patients with colorectal cancer and abnormal tumour tissue testing for assessment of Lynch syndrome.
Han Julian et al. ANZ journal of surgery 2019 Mar
- Australasian Gastrointestinal Pathology Society (AGPS) consensus guidelines for universal defective mismatch repair testing in colorectal carcinoma.
Yozu Masato et al. Pathology 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (14)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (83)
- Epidemiologic Studies (322)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (366)
- Evidence Synthesis (47)
- Guidelines (28)
- Tier Table (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (235)
- Tools/Methods (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: