Last Posted: Mar 05, 2021
- Computerized tumor multinucleation index (MuNI) is prognostic in p16+ oropharyngeal carcinoma: A multi-site validation study.
Koyuncu Can F et al. The Journal of clinical investigation 2021
- Lorlatinib in pretreated ALK- or ROS1-positive lung cancer and impact of TP53 co-mutations: results from the German early access program.
Frost Nikolaj et al. Therapeutic advances in medical oncology 2021 131758835920980558
- FDA Approval Summary: Nivolumab with Ipilimumab and Chemotherapy for Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, a Collaborative Project Orbis Review.
Vellanki Paz J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2021
- Artificial intelligence/machine learning in respiratory medicine and potential role in asthma and COPD diagnosis.
Kaplan Alan et al. The journal of allergy and clinical immunology. In practice 2021
- Predicting post-discharge cancer surgery complications via telemonitoring of patient-reported outcomes and patient-generated health data.
Rossi Lorenzo A et al. Journal of surgical oncology 2021
- Rare deleterious germline variants and risk of lung cancer
Y Liu et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, February 19, 2021
- Estrogen Receptor β 1 Expression Patterns Have Different Effects on Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors' Treatment Response in Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutant Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Zhang Lijuan et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10603883
- Associations between I/D polymorphism in the ACE gene and lung cancer: an updated systematic review and a meta-analysis.
Chen Junjian et al. BMC cancer 2021 Feb 21(1) 158
- A Genomic-Pathologic Annotated Risk Model to Predict Recurrence in Early-Stage Lung Adenocarcinoma.
Jones Gregory D et al. JAMA surgery 2021 Feb (2) e205601
- Clinical Impact of Adherence to NCCN Guidelines for Biomarker Testing and First-Line Treatment in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (aNSCLC) Using Real-World Electronic Health Record Data.
John Ani et al. Advances in therapy 2021 Feb
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (19)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5516)
- GWAS Studies (66)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (554)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (52)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (43)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (21)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (93)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.