Last Posted: Oct 26, 2021
- The impact of immune checkpoint inhibitors on cost and quality of life in the initial treatment of patients with advanced or metastatic NSCLC.
Procailo Kelly et al. The American journal of managed care 2021 27(18 Suppl) S333-S339
- Deep Mining Generation of Lung Cancer Malignancy Models from Chest X-ray Images.
Horry Michael et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(19)
- Genetic Profiling of Cell-Free DNA From Pleural Effusion in Advanced Lung Cancer as a Surrogate for Tumor Tissue and Revealed Additional Clinical Actionable Targets.
Tu Hai-Yan et al. Clinical lung cancer 2021
- Single-cell RNA sequencing for the identification of early-stage lung cancer biomarkers from circulating blood
J Kim et al, NPJ Genomic Medicine, October 15, 2021
- Comprehensive Analysis of TP53 and KEAP1 Mutations and their Impact on Survival in Localized and Advanced Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Saleh Mohamed Mahde et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2021
- Interactive Machine Learning-Based Multi-Label Segmentation of Solid Tumors and Organs.
Bounias Dimitrios et al. Applied sciences (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(16)
- Predicting cardiac adverse events in patients receiving immune checkpoint inhibitors: a machine learning approach.
Heilbroner Samuel Peter et al. Journal for immunotherapy of cancer 2021 9(10)
- Liquid Biopsy from research to clinical practice: focus on Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Malapelle Umberto et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2021
- The Genomics of Young Lung Cancer: Comprehensive Tissue Genomic Analysis in Patients Under 40 With Lung Cancer.
Gitlitz Barbara J et al. JTO clinical and research reports 2021 2(7) 100194
- Utility of comprehensive genomic profiling in directing treatment and improving patient outcomes in advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
Zhao Shen et al. BMC medicine 2021 19(1) 223
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (19)
- CDC Publications (7)
- COVID-19 (68)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5604)
- GWAS Studies (72)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (622)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (57)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (43)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (21)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (125)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.