Last Posted: Sep 02, 2021
- Utility of ctDNA in predicting response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy and prognosis assessment in locally advanced rectal cancer: A prospective cohort study.
Wang Yaqi et al. PLoS medicine 2021 9 (8) e1003741
- Assessment of the Diagnostic Efficiency of a Liquid Biopsy Assay for Early Detection of Gastric Cancer.
Izumi Daisuke et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(8) e2121129
- Implementation of Next Generation Sequencing-Based Liquid Biopsy for Clinical Molecular Diagnostics in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients.
Zulato Elisabetta et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(8)
- Current Status of Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Cancer Genome Profiling Tests in Japan and Prospects for Liquid Biopsy.
Yoshii Yumi et al. Life (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(8)
- ctDNA analysis in the personalized clinical management of gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma: turning hope into reality.
Salati Massimiliano et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2021
- Improving Specificity of CSF Liquid Biopsy for Genetic Testing.
Ye Zimeng et al. Annals of neurology 2021
- Comparison of solid tissue sequencing and liquid biopsy accuracy in identification of clinically relevant gene mutations and rearrangements in lung adenocarcinomas.
Lin Lawrence Hsu et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2021
- Detection of Leptomeningeal Disease Using Cell-Free DNA From Cerebrospinal Fluid
MD White et al, JAMA Network Open, August 9, 2021
- Validation of a liquid biopsy assay with molecular and clinical profiling of circulating tumor DNA
JD Finkle et al, NPJ Precision Oncology, July 2021
- Molecular cancer screening: in search of evidence
S Raoof et al, Nature Medicine, July 2, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (122)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (106)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.