Last Posted: Feb 24, 2019
- Breaking New Ground in Liquid Biopsy
J Lemieux, GEN News, February 21, 2019
- Liquid biopsy and minimal residual disease latest advances and implications for cure
K Pantel, Nat Rev Clin Oncology, February 22, 2019
- Evolution of the genomic landscape of circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in metastatic prostate cancer over treatment and time.
Hahn Andrew W et al. Cancer treatment and research communications 2019 Feb 19100120
- Cerebrospinal fluid cell-free tumour DNA as a liquid biopsy for primary brain tumours and central nervous system metastases.
Seoane J et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Dec
- Clinical Utilization Pattern of Liquid Biopsies (LB) to Detect Actionable Driver Mutations, Guide Treatment Decisions and Monitor Disease Burden During Treatment of 33 Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC) Patients (pts) at a Fox Chase Cancer Center GI Oncology Subspecialty Clinic.
Ghatalia Pooja et al. Frontiers in oncology 2018 8652
- Overview of the genetic basis toward early detection of breast cancer.
De Silva Sumadee et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2019 1171-80
- A multicenter single-arm Phase II clinical trial of second-line FOLFIRI plus panitumumab after first-line treatment with FOLFOX plus panitumumab for initial RAS wild-type colorectal cancer with evaluation of circulating tumor DNA: A protocol study.
Maeda Hiromichi et al. Oncology letters 2019 Feb 17(2) 1980-1985
- Circulating tumor DNA analysis in breast cancer: Is it ready for prime-time?
Buono Giuseppe et al. Cancer treatment reviews 2019 Jan 7373-83
- Brief Report: Clinical Utility of Cerebrospinal Fluid Cell Free-DNA as Liquid Biopsy for Leptomeningeal Metastases in ALK-Rearranged NSCLC.
Zheng Mei-Mei et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2019 Jan
- Epigenetic Biomarkers in Cell-Free DNA and Applications in Liquid Biopsy.
Gai Wanxia et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (34)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (49)
- Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Guidelines (5)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (121)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: