Last Posted: Nov 12, 2018
- Current and future perspectives of liquid biopsies in genomics-driven oncology
E Heitzer et al, Nature Reviews Genetics, November 2018
- One size does not fit all: Size-based plasma DNA diagnostics
E Heitzer et al, Science Translational Medicine November 6, 2018
- Circulating miRNA Panels for Specific and Early Detection in Bladder Cancer.
Usuba Wataru et al. Cancer science 2018 Nov
- Liquid biopsy in ovarian cancer: the potential of circulating miRNAs and exosomes.
Giannopoulou Lydia et al. Translational research : the journal of laboratory and clinical medicine 2018 Oct
- Application of Cell-free DNA Analysis to Cancer Treatment.
Corcoran Ryan B et al. The New England journal of medicine 2018 Nov (18) 1754-1765
- Preferred end coordinates and somatic variants as signatures of circulating tumor DNA associated with hepatocellular carcinoma.
Jiang Peiyong et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2018 Oct
- Techniques of using circulating tumor DNA as a liquid biopsy component in cancer management.
Elazezy Maha et al. Computational and structural biotechnology journal 2018 16370-378
- Liquid-biopsy microRNA biomarkers to predict risk for diabetic kidney disease
Madras Diabetes Research Foundation, October 29, 2018
- Circulating cell-free DNA- diagnostic and prognostic applications in personalized cancer therapy.
Oellerich M et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring 2018 Oct
- Circulating tumor DNA and liquid biopsy: opportunities, challenges, and recent advances in detection technologies.
Gorgannezhad Lena et al. Lab on a chip 2018 18(8) 1174-1196
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: