Last Posted: Mar 29, 2021
- Applications of liquid biopsy in the Pharmacological Audit Trail for anticancer drug development.
Pal Abhijit et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2021 3
- Advanced NSCLC Patients With EGFR T790M Harboring TP53 R273C or KRAS G12V Cannot Benefit From Osimertinib Based on a Clinical Multicentre Study by Tissue and Liquid Biopsy.
Fu Yulong et al. Frontiers in oncology 2021 11621992
- BRAF-mutant ctDNA predicts outcomes.
Sidaway Peter et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2021 3
- Where next for ctDNA liquid biopsy
J Janus, PHG Foundation Blog, February 17, 2021
- A serum-based DNA methylation assay provides accurate detection of glioma.
Sabedot Thais et al. Neuro-oncology 2021 Feb
- “Liquid biopsy” for cancer screening
SH Bradley et al, BMJ, January 4, 2021
- A Targeted Gene Panel for Circulating Tumor DNA Sequencing in Neuroblastoma.
Cimmino Flora et al. Frontiers in oncology 2020 10596191
- A Highly Sensitive Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Genotyping Platform for EGFR Mutations in Plasma from Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
Shin Jung-Young et al. Cancers 2020 Nov 12(12)
- Development and validation of a 25-Gene Panel urine test for prostate cancer diagnosis and potential treatment follow-up.
Johnson Heather et al. BMC medicine 2020 Dec 18(1) 376
- Cancer “Liquid Biopsy” Blood Test Gets Expanded FDA Approval
NCI, November 30, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (102)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (96)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (9)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.