Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Epigenetic Biomarkers in Cell-Free DNA and Applications in Liquid Biopsy.
Gai Wanxia et al. Genes 2019 Jan 10(1)
- Urinary proteomics and precision medicine for chronic kidney disease: Current status and future perspectives.
Persson Frederik et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2019 Jan e1800176
- Identification of biomarkers for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by comprehensive analysis of exosomal mRNAs in human cerebrospinal fluid.
Otake Kentaro et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Jan 12(1) 7
- Next Generation-Targeted Amplicon Sequencing (NG-TAS): an optimised protocol and computational pipeline for cost-effective profiling of circulating tumour DNA
M Gao et al, Genome Medicine, January 4, 2019
- Assessment of circulating tumor DNA in pediatric solid tumors: The promise of liquid biopsies.
Abbou Samuel D et al. Pediatric blood & cancer 2019 Jan e27595
- The Race to Diagnose Cancer With a Simple Blood Test-Liquid biopsies could transform cancer care as we know it
R Winslow, Medium, January 3, 2019
- Next-generation sequencing of circulating tumor DNA for detection of gene mutations in lung cancer: implications for precision treatment.
Lai Jinhuo et al. OncoTargets and therapy 2018 119111-9116
- Detection of EGFR Mutations in Circulating Tumor DNA (ctDNA) Retrieved from Plasma - Interlaboratory Quality Assessment in the Czech Republic.
Linda Capková et al. Klinicka onkologie : casopis Ceske a Slovenske onkologicke spolecnosti 2018 31(5) 353-360
- Next-Generation Novel Noninvasive Cancer Molecular Diagnostics Platforms Beyond Tissues.
Wu Xiaoliang et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Annual Meeting 2018 May (38) 964-977
- A Prospective Study of Circulating Tumor DNA to Guide Matched Targeted Therapy in Lung Cancers.
Sabari Joshua K et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Nov
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: