Last Posted: Jul 17, 2019
- Cell-free DNA analysis in healthy individuals by next-generation sequencing: a proof of concept and technical validation study.
Alborelli Ilaria et al. Cell death & disease 2019 Jul 10(7) 534
- Use of Circulating Tumor DNA for Cancer Immunotherapy.
Snyder Alexandra et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Jul
- Liquid biopsy of fine-needle aspiration supernatant for lung cancer genotyping.
Guibert Nicolas et al. Lung cancer (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 2018 12272-75
- Tumour heterogeneity and resistance to cancer therapies.
Dagogo-Jack Ibiayi et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2018 15(2) 81-94
- Monitoring of cancer patients via next-generation sequencing of patient-derived circulating tumor cells and tumor DNA.
Onidani Kaoru et al. Cancer science 2019 Jun
- Genome-wide cell-free DNA fragmentation in patients with cancer.
Cristiano Stephen et al. Nature 2019 May
- The road map of cancer precision medicine with the innovation of advanced cancer detection technology and personalized immunotherapy.
Low Siew-Kee et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2019 May
- Grail, a deep-pocketed startup, shows impressive, if early, results for cancer blood test
M Herper, Stat News, May 31, 2019
- Promises and Pitfalls of Using Liquid Biopsy for Precision Medicine.
Rossi Giovanna et al. Cancer research 2019 May
- Next generation sequencing data for use in risk assessment.
Merrick B Alex et al. Current opinion in toxicology 2019 Dec 1818-26
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (38)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (55)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (127)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jul 17, 2019
- Content source: