Last Posted: Jun 30, 2020
- Whole-genome sequencing reveals origin and evolution of influenza A(H1N1)pdm09 viruses in Lincang, China, from 2014 to 2018.
Zhao Xiao-Nan et al. PloS one 2020 (6) e0234869
- Deep phenotyping of 34,128 patients hospitalised with COVID-19 and a comparison with 81,596 influenza patients in America, Europe and Asia: an international network study
E Burn et al, MEDRXIV, June 28, 2020
- Analytical evaluation of the microarray-based FluChip-8G Influenza A+B Assay.
Taylor Amber W et al. Journal of virological methods 2019 11 113686
- Using influenza surveillance networks to estimate state-specific prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in the United States
JD Silverman et al, Sci Trans Med, June 2020
- Dynamic interactions of influenza viruses in Hong Kong during 1998-2018.
Yang Wan et al. PLoS computational biology 2020 Jun (6) e1007989
- Human genetics of life-threatening influenza pneumonitis.
Zhang Qian et al. Human genetics 2020 Jun (6-7) 941-948
- The COVID-19 pandemic and health inequalities.
Bambra Clare et al. Journal of epidemiology and community health 2020 Jun
- Development and Characterization of a Reverse-Genetics System for Influenza D Virus.
Yu Jieshi et al. Journal of virology 2019 11 (21)
- Targeted Immunosuppression Distinguishes COVID-19 from Influenza in Moderate and Severe Disease
Mudd PA, et al. medRxiv, May 30, 2020.
- A ten-year China-US laboratory collaboration: improving response to influenza threats in China and the world, 2004-2014.
Shu Yuelong et al. BMC public health 2019 May (Suppl 3) 520
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (28)
- NIH Information (2)
- CDC Publications (165)
- Hot Topics (105)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (99)
- GWAS Studies (4)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (22)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (19)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (591)
- Reviews/Commentaries (15)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.