Last Posted: May 17, 2022
- Comparison of predictive models for cumulative live birth rate after treatment with ART.
Bardet Léna et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2022
- Implementation of a Heart Disease Risk Prediction Model Using Machine Learning.
Karthick K et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2022 20226517716
- Precision diagnostic approach to predict 5-year risk for microvascular complications in type 1 diabetes.
Al-Sari Naba et al. EBioMedicine 2022 80104032
- A new ethical framework to determine acceptable risks in fetal therapy trials.
Hendriks Saskia et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- A Window of Opportunity for Newborn Screening.
Bailey Donald B et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2022
- Current state and future directions of genomic medicine in aortic dissection: A path to prevention and personalized care.
Cecchi Alana C et al. Seminars in vascular surgery 2022 35(1) 51-59
- Inadequate reporting quality of registered genome editing trials: an observational study.
Juric Diana et al. BMC medical research methodology 2022 22(1) 131
- Lynch syndrome testing of colorectal cancer patients in a high-income country with universal healthcare: a retrospective study of current practice and gaps in seven australian hospitals.
Steinberg Julia et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2022 20(1) 18
- Sub-Analysis of CYP-GUIDES Data: Assessing the Prevalence and Impact of Drug-Gene Interactions in an Ethnically Diverse Cohort of Depressed Individuals.
Crutchley Rustin D et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2022 13884213
- The Efficacy of a Didactic and Case-Based Pharmacogenomics Education Program on Improving the Knowledge and Confidence of Alberta Pharmacists.
Hayashi Meagan et al. Pharmacogenomics and personalized medicine 2022 15409-427
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (31)
- NIH Information (23)
- CDC Publications (40)
- COVID-19 (980)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (340)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1821)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (195)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (126)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (45)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1075)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (63)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (28)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (135)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.