Last Posted: Sep 20, 2018
- 11th Annual Conference on the Science of Dissemination and Implementation in Health
Academy Health, Washington DC, December 3-5, 2018
- A Clinical Decision Support Tool for Familial Hypercholesterolemia Based on Physician Input.
Hasnie Ali A et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings. Innovations, quality & outcomes 2018 Jun 2(2) 103-112
- A Collaborative Patient-Focused Approach to Cure Sickle Cell Disease
G Gibbons, HHS Blog, September 13, 2018
- An optimized prediction framework to assess the functional impact of pharmacogenetic variants.
Zhou Yitian et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2018 Sep
- Developing a genetic services assessment tool to inform quality improvement efforts in state genetic service delivery.
Chou Ann F et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Sep
- Development of digital PCR molecular tests for clinical practice: principles, practical implementation and recommendations.
Denis Jérôme Alexandre et al. Annales de biologie clinique 2018 Oct 76(5) 505-523
- Ethical, Legal, and Regulatory Issues for the Implementation of Omics-Based Risk Prediction of Women's Cancer: Points to Consider.
Lévesque Emmanuelle et al. Public health genomics 2018 Sep 1-8
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
M Dalton, Prostate Cancer Advisor, September 17, 2018
- Genetic polymorphism in psoriasis and its meaning for the treatment efficacy in the future.
Osmola-Mankowska Agnieszka et al. Postepy dermatologii i alergologii 2018 Aug 35(4) 331-337
- NIH launches initiative to accelerate genetic therapies to cure sickle cell disease
NIH, September 13, 2018
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Resources (12)
- CDC-Authored Publications (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (217)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (489)
- Evidence Synthesis (66)
- Guidelines (66)
- Reviews/Commentaries (378)
- Tools/Methods (58)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (28)
- AMD Weekly Clips (22)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Sep 21, 2018
- Content source: