Last Posted: Nov 09, 2018
- Huntsman Cancer Institute to study how best to reach patients who could use genetic counseling
W Leonard, Deseret News Utah, November 8, 2018
- Transition from blastomere to trophectoderm biopsy: comparing two preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidies strategies.
Coll Lluc et al. Zygote (Cambridge, England) 2018 Jun 26(3) 191-198
- Lets Talk About Your DNA
Huntsman Cancer Institute, November 7, 2018
- Benefits, challenges and ethical principles associated with implementing noninvasive prenatal testing: a Delphi study.
Dupras Charles et al. CMAJ open 6(4) E513-E519
- Precision Healthcare of Type 2 Diabetic Patients Through Implementation of Haptoglobin Genotyping.
Bale Bradley F et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2018 5141
- Striving for Precision: Enhancing Genetic Competency in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students.
Sloand Elizabeth et al. The Journal of nursing education 2018 Nov 57(11) 690-693
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- The Bermuda Triangle: The Pragmatics, Policies, and Principles for Data Sharing in the History of the Human Genome Project.
Maxson Jones Kathryn et al. Journal of the history of biology 2018 Nov
- A Global Call to Action on Familial Hypercholesterolemia
S Seim, The FH Foundation, October 321, 2018
- Implementing universal Lynch syndrome screening (IMPULSS): protocol for a multi-site study to identify strategies to implement, adapt, and sustain genomic medicine programs in different organizational contexts.
Rahm Alanna Kulchak et al. BMC health services research 2018 Oct 18(1) 824
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Resources (12)
- CDC-Authored Publications (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (219)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (527)
- Evidence Synthesis (68)
- Guidelines (68)
- Reviews/Commentaries (416)
- Tools/Methods (61)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (30)
- AMD Weekly Clips (22)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: