Last Posted: Jan 18, 2019
- Should cell-free fetal DNA be included in first trimester screening (FTS) for common trisomy? A possible scenario on 6697 women screened over 10 years.
Rosignoli Lucia et al. Journal of evaluation in clinical practice 2016 Dec 22(6) 899-906
- Effect of a Collaboration Between a Health Plan, Oncology Practice, and Comprehensive Genomic Profiling Company from the Payer Perspective.
Reitsma Mitchell et al. Journal of managed care & specialty pharmacy 2019 Jan 1-10
- Telegenetics and Its Implementation in Cancer Genetic Counseling
January 30, 2019, 12:00-1:00pm EST
- The use of next generation sequencing for improving food safety: Translation into practice.
Jagadeesan Balamurugan et al. Food microbiology 2019 Jun 7996-115
- The value of non-invasive prenatal testing: preferences of Canadian pregnant women, their partners, and health professionals regarding NIPT use and access.
Birko Stanislav et al. BMC pregnancy and childbirth 2019 Jan 19(1) 22
- Indigenous Peoples and genomics: Starting a conversation.
Morgan Jenny et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Making Clinical Practice Guidelines Pragmatic: How Big Data and Real World Evidence Can Close the Gap.
Chew Si Yuan et al. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore 2018 Dec 47(12) 523-527
- NorthShore University HealthSystem and Color unlock the power of genomics in routine care
Eureka Alert, January 9, 2019
- Colonization factors among enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli isolates from children with moderate-to-severe diarrhea and from matched controls in the Global Enteric Multicenter Study (GEMS).
Vidal Roberto M et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2019 Jan 13(1) e0007037
- Factors influencing use of telegenetic counseling: perceptions of health care professionals in Sweden.
Pestoff Rebecka et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jan
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Resources (12)
- CDC-Authored Publications (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (23)
- Tier Table (3)
- Epidemiologic Studies (220)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (551)
- Evidence Synthesis (70)
- Guidelines (70)
- Reviews/Commentaries (446)
- Tools/Methods (63)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (34)
- AMD Weekly Clips (23)
- GWAS Catalog (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: