Last Posted: Jun 14, 2019
- Pathogenic gene screening in 91 Chinese patients with short stature of unknown etiology with a targeted next-generation sequencing panel.
Yang Lulu et al. BMC medical genetics 2018 19(1) 212
- Genetic testing for congenital non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss.
Raymond Mallory et al. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2019 May 12468-75
- Predicting cochlear dead regions in patients with hearing loss through a machine learning-based approach: A preliminary study.
Chang Young-Soo et al. PloS one 2019 14(6) e0217790
- Increased diagnostic yield by reanalysis of data from a hearing loss gene panel
Y Sun et al, BMC Medical Genomics, May 2019
- Listen Up! Loud Noises Damage Hearing.
CDC, May 2019
- New molecular therapies for the treatment of hearing loss.
Ma Yutian et al. Pharmacology & therapeutics 2019 May
- Systematic Review of Hearing Loss Genes in the African American Population.
Worden Cameron P et al. Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology 2019 Jun 40(5) e488-e496
- Utility and limitations of exome sequencing as a genetic diagnostic tool for children with hearing loss.
Sheppard Sarah et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 20(12) 1663-1676
- A Big Data Perspective on the Genomics of Hearing Loss.
Vona Barbara et al. Laryngo- rhino- otologie 2019 Mar 98(S 01) S32-S81
- Can your baby hear you say I love you?
CDC, May 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (996)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (73)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (42)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 18, 2019
- Content source: