Last Posted: Jan 07, 2021
- Exome Sequencing for Isolated Congenital Hearing Loss: A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis.
Downie Lilian et al. The Laryngoscope 2020 Dec
- Improving the Management of Patients with Hearing Loss by the Implementation of an NGS Panel in Clinical Practice.
García-García Gema et al. Genes 2020 Dec 11(12)
- Clinical and Genome-Wide Analysis of Multiple Severe Cisplatin-Induced Neurotoxicities in Adult-Onset Cancer Survivors.
Trendowski Matthew R et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2020 Sep
- Novel Risk Loci in Tinnitus and Causal Inference With Neuropsychiatric Disorders Among Adults of European Ancestry.
Clifford Royce E et al. JAMA otolaryngology-- head & neck surgery 2020 Sep
- Association of candidate pharmacogenetic markers with platinum-induced ototoxicity: PanCareLIFE dataset.
Langer Thorsten et al. Data in brief 2020 Oct 32106227
- The Importance of Early Genetic Diagnostics of Hearing Loss in Children.
Božanic Urbancic Nina et al. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2020 Sep 56(9)
- Neurofibromatosis type 2 in Phelan-McDermid syndrome: Institutional experience and review of the literature.
Ziats Catherine A et al. European journal of medical genetics 2020 Aug 104042
- The worldwide frequency of MYO15A gene mutations in patients with non-syndromic hearing loss: A meta-analysis.
Farjami Mahsa et al. Iranian journal of basic medical sciences 2020 Jul 23(7) 841-848
- Development of in-house genetic screening for pediatric hearing loss.
Doerfer Karl W et al. Laryngoscope investigative otolaryngology 2020 Jun 5(3) 497-505
- Development and Validation of a Next-Generation Sequencing Panel for Syndromic and Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss.
Butz Malinda et al. The journal of applied laboratory medicine 2020 May 5(3) 467-479
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (858)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (94)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (18)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.