Last Posted: Aug 18, 2017
- Hype versus reality in human embryo genome editing
T Bridgen et al, PHG Foundation, August 17, 2017
- Do Public Involvement Activities in Biomedical Research and Innovation Recruit Representatively? A Systematic Qualitative Review.
Lander Jonas et al. Public health genomics 2016 19(4) 193-202
- Genome editing: science, ethics, and public engagement
Lancet, August 11, 2017
- U.S. attitudes on human genome editing.
Scheufele Dietram A et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2017 Aug 357(6351) 553-554
- Americans divided on gene editing, with parents of minors more wary
C Funk, Pew Research, August 2017
- U.S. attitudes on human genome editing
DA Scheufele et al, Science, August 11, 2017
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 1, 2017
- Page last updated:Aug 18, 2017
- Content source: