Last Posted: May 20, 2019
- China set to introduce gene-editing regulation following CRISPR-baby furore
Nature News, May 20, 2019
- German ethics council expresses openness to eventual embryo editing
S Begley, Stat News, May 13, 2019
- Clinical genetics in the 21st century.
Stejskal David et al. Casopis lekaru ceskych 2019 158(1) 4-8
- Gene-edited babies: What went wrong and what could go wrong
H Wang, PLOS Biology, April 30, 2019
- Getting serious about the challenge of regulating germline gene therapy
A Caplan, PLOS Biology, April 30, 2019
- Next Generation Precision Medicine: CRISPR-mediated Genome Editing for the Treatment of Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Raikwar Sudhanshu P et al. Journal of neuroimmune pharmacology : the official journal of the Society on NeuroImmune Pharmacology 2019 Apr
- Gene Therapy Leaders Push for Germline Editing Moratorium
Clinical Omics, April 24, 2019
- CRISPR in the North American popular press.
Marcon Alessandro et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- Identification of biomarkers and genetic approaches toward chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Wadhwa Ridhima et al. Journal of cellular physiology 2019 Mar
- What do we do now?: Responding to claims of germline gene editing in humans.
Allyse Megan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (8)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (6)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (251)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (78)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: