Last Posted: May 26, 2022
- Addressing Conflicts of Interest and Conflicts of Commitment in Public Advocacy and Policy Making on CRISPR/Cas-Based Human Genome Editing.
Christian Alexander et al. Frontiers in research metrics and analytics 2022 7775336
- Vulnerability and the Ethics of Human Germline Genome Editing.
Labude Markus K et al. The CRISPR journal 2022
- Changes in opinions about human germline gene editing as a result of the Dutch DNA-dialogue project
D Houtman et al, EJHG, May 12, 2022
- Public attitudes in the clinical application of genome editing on human embryos in Japan: a cross-sectional survey across multiple stakeholders.
Kobayashi Shinobu et al. Journal of human genetics 2022
- Inadequate reporting quality of registered genome editing trials: an observational study.
Juric Diana et al. BMC medical research methodology 2022 22(1) 131
- Major CRISPR patent decision won’t end tangled dispute
Fights over who invented the gene-editing technology are becoming more complex, and could carry on for years.
H Ledford, Nature, March 9, 2022
- How to protect the first ‘CRISPR babies’ prompts ethical debate
S Mallapaty, Nature, February 25, 2022
- The use of new CRISPR tools in cardiovascular research and medicine.
Nishiga Masataka et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2022 2
- Heritable genome editing and cognitive biases: why broad societal consensus is the wrong standard for moving forward.
Macintosh Kerry Lynn et al. Journal of law and the biosciences 2022 9(1) lsac002
- CRISPR/Cas9-based multiplex genome editing of BCL11A and HBG efficiently induces fetal hemoglobin expression.
Han Yuanyuan et al. European journal of pharmacology 2022 174788
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (35)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (18)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (26)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (5)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (13)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (147)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.