Last Posted: Feb 19, 2019
- What we risk as humans if we allow gene-edited babies: a philosophers view
J Thompson, The Conversation, February 18, 2019
- Personalised genome editing - The future for corneal dystrophies.
Moore C B Tara et al. Progress in retinal and eye research 2018 65147-165
- A new Cas in town.
Koch Linda et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2019 Feb
- A framework for responsibility
Nature Medicine, February 6, 2019
- First attempt at genome editing in U.S. patients produces disappointing and sobering results
A Feurstein, February 7, 2019
- For CRISPR enzymes, the gold rush is on
S Begley, Stat News, February 4, 2019
- Should Scientists Toy With the Secret to Life? The gene-editing technology Crispr has the power to remake life as we know it. Questions about how to use it concern everyone.
New York Times Editorial Board, January 28, 2019
- CRISPR-Cas: a tool for cancer research and therapeutics.
Yin Hao et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2019 Jan
- Perspectives on gene editing
The Harvard Gazette, January 9, 2019
- Acceleration of cancer science with genome editing and related technologies.
Sakuma Tetsushi et al. Cancer science 2018 Dec 109(12) 3679-3685
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (7)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Epidemiologic Studies (6)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (4)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (5)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (154)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (57)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (7)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: