Last Posted: Oct 18, 2018
- Promise of Precision Medicine in Psychiatry Nears Reality
L Davenport, Medscape, October 1o, 2018
- Results of 5-year follow-up study in patients with peripheral artery disease treated with PL-VEGF165 for intermittent claudication.
Deev Roman et al. Therapeutic advances in cardiovascular disease 2018 Sep 12(9) 237-246
- The Next Phase of Human Gene-Therapy Oversight
F Collins et al, NEJM, October 10, 2018
- T cell dynamics and response of the microbiota after gene therapy to treat X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency.
Clarke Erik L et al. Genome medicine 2018 Sep (1) 70
- Challenges and Advances in Gene Therapy Approaches for Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Donde Aneesh et al. Current gene therapy 2017 17(3) 187-193
- The Role of Gene Therapy in the Treatment of Retinal Diseases: A Review.
Campa C et al. Current gene therapy 2017 17(3) 194-213
- A Collaborative Patient-Focused Approach to Cure Sickle Cell Disease
G Gibbons, HHS Blog, September 13, 2018
- Consensus approach for the management of severe combined immune deficiency caused by adenosine deaminase deficiency.
Kohn Donald B et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Sep
- Future AAVenues for In Utero Gene Therapy.
MacKenzie Tippi C et al. Cell stem cell 2018 Sep 23(3) 320-321
- Innovation for rare diseases and bioethical concerns: A thin thread between medical progress and suffering.
Tommasini Alberto et al. World journal of clinical pediatrics 2018 Aug 7(3) 75-82
- NIH Resources (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (109)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Evidence Synthesis (2)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (160)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (24)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Oct 19, 2018
- Content source: