Last Posted: Dec 06, 2018
- CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing: Research technologies, clinical applications and ethical considerations.
Memi Fani et al. Seminars in perinatology 2018 Oct
- Gene therapy for sickle cell disease.
Olowoyeye Abiola et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2018 Nov 11CD007652
- Genetic Testing to Diagnose Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders and to Identify Targeted Therapy.
Heimall Jennifer et al. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2019 Feb 39(1) 129-140
- The forty years of medical genetics in China.
Cai Lei et al. Journal of genetics and genomics = Yi chuan xue bao 2018 Nov
- Towards personalized medicine in Ménière's disease.
Lopez-Escamez Jose Antonio et al. F1000Research 2018 7
- MicroRNAs in the prognosis and therapy of colorectal cancer: From bench to bedside.
To Kenneth Kw et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2018 Jul 24(27) 2949-2973
- Toward personalized medicine in Bardet-Biedl syndrome.
Kenny Joanna et al. Personalized medicine 2017 14(5) 447-456
- Thousands of sickle cell and hemophilia patients are waiting for gene therapies. Can manufacturers keep up?
E Mullin, Stat News, November 5, 2018
- Emerging Genetic Therapy for Sickle Cell Disease.
Orkin Stuart H et al. Annual review of medicine 2018 Oct
- Genetic screening of Russian Usher syndrome patients toward selection for gene therapy.
Ivanova Marianna E et al. Ophthalmic genetics 2018 Oct 1-8
- NIH Resources (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (109)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (17)
- Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (167)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (24)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: