Last Posted: Feb 22, 2019
- Gene therapy was a last shot
Harvard Gazette, February 2019
- Cystic fibrosis - an example of personalized and precision medicine.
Skov Marianne et al. APMIS : acta pathologica, microbiologica, et immunologica Scandinavica 2019 Feb
- Inborn errors of metabolism in the 21 st century: past to present.
Arnold Georgianne L et al. Annals of translational medicine 2018 Dec 6(24) 467
- The location of exon 4 mutations in RP1 raises challenges for genetic counselling and gene therapy.
Nanda A et al. American journal of ophthalmology 2019 Feb
- Gene Therapy for Beta-Hemoglobinopathies: Milestones, New Therapies and Challenges.
Ghiaccio Valentina et al. Molecular diagnosis & therapy 2019 Jan
- Preventive medicine can be more precise and precision medicine can be more preventive!
MJ Khoury, CDC Blog, January 29, 2019
- The 1st WFH Gene Therapy Round Table: Understanding the landscape and challenges of gene therapy for haemophilia around the world.
Pierce Glenn F et al. Haemophilia : the official journal of the World Federation of Hemophilia 2019 Jan
- Moving towards a cure in genetics: what is needed to bring somatic gene therapy to the clinic?
Cornel Martina C et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 Dec
- Moving towards a cure in genetics: what is needed to bring somatic gene therapy to the clinic
MC Cornel et al, Eur J Hum Genetics, December 19, 2018
- Vascular endothelial growth factor gene transfer therapy for coronary artery disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Yuan Rong et al. Cardiovascular therapeutics 2018 Oct 36(5) e12461
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (1)
- Epidemiologic Studies (109)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (18)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (174)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (25)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: