Last Posted: Jun 12, 2019
- Fragile X molecular investigation and genetic counseling of intellectual disability/developmental delay patients in an Indian scenario.
Dean Deepika Delsa et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2019 Jun 1-9
- Consensus Statement of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics on Diagnosis and Management of Fragile X Syndrome in India.
Sachdeva Anupam et al. Indian pediatrics 2019 Mar 56(3) 221-228
- Clinical Genetic Testing for Fragile X Syndrome by Polymerase Chain Reaction Amplification and Southern Blot Analyses.
Cai Xiaoqiang et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 194211-27
- Fragile X Syndrome: Introduction.
Reches Adi et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2019 19423-10
- How Do I Assess a Family Tree for Inheritance Patterns?
Kievit Anneke et al. Movement disorders clinical practice 5(4) 453
- Paediatricians underuse recommended genetic tests in children with global developmental delay.
Tremblay Isabelle et al. Paediatrics & child health 2018 Dec 23(8) e156-e162
- Population genomic screening of all young adults in a health-care system: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Zhang Lei et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Feb
- Fragile X syndrome clinical trials: exploring parental decision-making.
D'Amanda C S et al. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 2019 Feb
- Does theFMR1 gene affect IVF success?
Pastore Lisa M et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2018 Dec
- Early Identification of Fragile X Syndrome through Expanded Newborn Screening.
Okoniewski Katherine C et al. Brain sciences 2019 Jan 9(1)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (140)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (53)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (2)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (32)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: