Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- How Do I Assess a Family Tree for Inheritance Patterns?
Kievit Anneke et al. Movement disorders clinical practice 5(4) 453
- Paediatricians underuse recommended genetic tests in children with global developmental delay.
Tremblay Isabelle et al. Paediatrics & child health 2018 Dec 23(8) e156-e162
- Population genomic screening of all young adults in a health-care system: a cost-effectiveness analysis.
Zhang Lei et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Feb
- Fragile X syndrome clinical trials: exploring parental decision-making.
D'Amanda C S et al. Journal of intellectual disability research : JIDR 2019 Feb
- Does theFMR1 gene affect IVF success?
Pastore Lisa M et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2018 Dec
- Early Identification of Fragile X Syndrome through Expanded Newborn Screening.
Okoniewski Katherine C et al. Brain sciences 2019 Jan 9(1)
- Clinical Development of Targeted Fragile X Syndrome Treatments: An Industry Perspective.
Lee Anna W et al. Brain sciences 2018 Dec 8(12)
- A Single Common Assay for Robust and Rapid Fragile X Mental Retardation Syndrome Screening From Dried Blood Spots.
Tan Vivienne J et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9582
- [Fragile X syndrome: new therapeutic strategies].
Zeidler S et al. Tijdschrift voor psychiatrie 60(5) 338-342
- Challenges in prenatal screening and counselling for fragile X syndrome.
Mak A Sl et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2017 23(2) 108-9
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (4)
- CDC Genomics Publications (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (139)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Guidelines (3)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (30)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (2)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 24, 2019
- Content source: