Last Posted: May 24, 2021
- Heart healthy cities: genetics loads the gun but the environment pulls the trigger.
Münzel Thomas et al. European heart journal 2021
- The Structure of Relationships between the Human Exposome and Cardiometabolic Health: The Million Veteran Program.
Ivey Kerry L et al. Nutrients 2021 13(4)
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Managing Multimorbidity and Cancer.
Cesario Alfredo et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(4)
- How to design a national genomic project-a systematic review of active projects.
Kovanda Anja et al. Human genomics 2021 15(1) 20
- From the Exposome to the Socioexposome in COVID-19 Research—A Call for More Multidisciplinary Research
S Koch et al, JAMA Network Open, December 29, 2020
- Exposome changes in primary school children following the wide population non-pharmacological interventions implemented due to COVID-19 in Cyprus: a national survey
C Constantino et al, MEDRXIV, October 23, 2020
- Association of Recent Stressful Life Events With Mental and Physical Health in the Context of Genomic and Exposomic Liability for Schizophrenia.
Pries Lotta-Katrin et al. JAMA psychiatry 2020 Aug
- Precision Health Analytics With Predictive Analytics and Implementation Research- JACC State-of-the-Art Review
TA Pearson et al, JACC, July 2020
- Integrating environmental health and genomics research in Africa: challenges and opportunities identified during a Human Heredity and Health in Africa (H3Africa) Consortium workshop.
Joubert Bonnie R et al. AAS open research 2019 2159
- Associations between persistent organic pollutants and endometriosis: A multipollutant assessment using machine learning algorithms.
Matta Komodo et al. Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987) 2020 Jan 260114066
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.