Last Posted: Apr 22, 2019
- The study of interactions between genome and exposome in the development of systemic lupus erythematosus.
Leffers Henrik Christian Bidstrup et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2019 Apr (4) 382-392
- Leveraging Multilayered "Omics" Data for Atopic Dermatitis: A Road Map to Precision Medicine.
Ghosh Debajyoti et al. Frontiers in immunology 2018 92727
- The Role of Government in Precision Medicine, Precision Public Health and the Intersection With Healthy Living.
Whitsel Laurie P et al. Progress in cardiovascular diseases 2018 Dec
- Take a Deep Breath and Say Hi to Your Exposome
Researchers begin to explore the unique cloud of airborne microbes and chemicals that surrounds each of us
Scientific American, September 27, 2018
- Dynamic Human Environmental Exposome Revealed by Longitudinal Personal Monitoring.
Jiang Chao, et al. Cell 2018 9 0. (1) 277-291.e31
- Epigenetics as a Driver of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease: Did We Forget the Fathers?
Soubry Adelheid et al. BioEssays : news and reviews in molecular, cellular and developmental biology 2018 Jan 40(1)
- Link the exposome to the genome to improve human health and well-being
A Macherone, Stat News, September 13, 2018
- The Exposome: Molecules to Populations.
Niedzwiecki Megan M et al. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology 2018 Aug
- Air pollution and the fetal origin of disease: A systematic review of the molecular signatures of air pollution exposure in human placenta.
Luyten Leen J et al. Environmental research 2018 Jun 166310-323
- Toward Capturing the Exposome: Exposure Biomarker Variability and Co-Exposure Patterns in the Shared Environment.
Chung Ming Kei et al. Environmental science & technology 2018 Jul
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Hot Topics (57)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (1)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (33)
- Tools/Methods (1)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: