Last Posted: Dec 04, 2021
- Severe breakthrough COVID-19 cases in the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant era
SY Wang et al, Lancet Microbe, December 3, 2021
- Increased risk of SARS-CoV-2 reinfection associated with emergence of the Omicron variant in South Africa
JRC Pulliam et al, MEDRXIV, December 2, 2021
- A Deep Learning Approach to Refine the Identification of High-Quality Clinical Research Articles From the Biomedical Literature: Protocol for Algorithm Development and Validation.
Abdelkader Wael et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(11) e29398
- A polygenic risk score for multiple myeloma risk prediction.
Canzian Federico et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Application Scenarios for Artificial Intelligence in Nursing Care: Rapid Review.
Seibert Kathrin et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(11) e26522
- Electrophysiological Brain Changes Associated With Cognitive Improvement in a Pediatric Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Digital Artificial Intelligence-Driven Intervention: Randomized Controlled Trial.
Medina Rafael et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(11) e25466
- Machine Learning Algorithms for Prediction of Survival Curves in Breast Cancer Patients.
Maabreh Roqia Saleem Awad et al. Applied bionics and biomechanics 2021 20219338091
- Omicron-variant border bans ignore the evidence, say scientists
S Mallapaty, Nature, December 2, 2021
- Considerations on the identification and management of metastatic prostate cancer patients with DNA repair gene alterations in the Canadian context.
Kolinsky Michael P et al. Canadian Urological Association journal = Journal de l'Association des urologues du Canada 2021
- Cost-Effectiveness of Targeted Exome Analysis as a Diagnostic Test in Glomerular Diseases.
Jayasinghe Kushani et al. Kidney international reports 2021 6(11) 2850-2861
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (81)
- COVID-19 (2417)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (21372)
- GWAS Studies (1059)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1555)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (547)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (339)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (146)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (577)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (253)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (44)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (100)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.