Last Posted: Sep 24, 2021
- Stakeholders' perspectives on the future of artificial intelligence in radiology: a scoping review.
Yang Ling et al. European radiology 2021
- The Role of the European Society of Human Genetics in Delivering Genomic Education.
Tobias Edward S et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12693952
- Engaging pharmacogenomics in pain management and opioid selection.
Bright David R et al. Pharmacogenomics 2021
- Evaluating Primary Care Providers' Readiness for Delivering Genetic and Genomic Services to Underserved Populations.
Sharma Yashoda et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Assess A Smartphone App (AICaries) that uses artificial intelligence to detect dental caries in children and provide interactive oral health education: Protocol for design and usability testing.
Xiao Jin et al. JMIR research protocols 2021
- Deep Learning for Identification of Alcohol-Related Content on Social Media (Reddit and Twitter): Exploratory Analysis of Alcohol-Related Outcomes.
Ricard Benjamin Joseph et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021 23(9) e27314
- Impact of paternal education on epigenetic ageing in adolescence and mid-adulthood: a multi-cohort study in the USA and Mexico.
Joyce Brian T et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 9
- Online Cancer Genomics Databases Provide Teaching Resources For Pharmacy Education.
Pasupuleti Dedeepya et al. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2021 8683
- Perceptions, Beliefs, and Experiences of Asians and Micronesian Islanders on Family Health History Genetic Cancer Screening Community Outreach.
Nguyen-Truong Connie Kim Yen et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2021
- Improving Access to Genetic Services for Underserved Populations
Megan Lyon, National Coordinating Center for Reginal Genetics Networks, slide presentation, CDC Webinar, August 20201
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (274)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2248)
- GWAS Studies (62)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1206)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (64)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (42)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (243)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (115)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (76)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.