Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Clinician and Patient Insights
American College of Cardiology, October 2018
- Knowledge, motivations, expectations, and traits of an African, African-American, and Afro-Caribbean sequencing cohort and comparisons to the original ClinSeq ® cohort.
Lewis Katie L et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Reanalyzing gene tests prompts new diagnoses in kids-Epilepsy study calls for 2-year checks to keep pace with scientific advances
UT SouthWestern, November 5, 2018
- Results of Fabry Disease Screening in Male Pre-End Stage Renal Disease Patients with Unknown Etiology Found Through the Platform of a Chronic Kidney Disease Education Program in a Northern Taiwan Medical Center.
Lin Cheng-Jui et al. Kidney & blood pressure research 2018 43(5) 1636-1645
- Risk perception before and after presymptomatic genetic testing for Huntington's disease: Not always what one might expect.
Stuttgen Kelsey et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Nov
- Striving for Precision: Enhancing Genetic Competency in Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Students.
Sloand Elizabeth et al. The Journal of nursing education 2018 Nov 57(11) 690-693
- The Key to a Long Life Has Little to Do With Good Genes
M Molteni, WIRED November 6, 2018
- The preferences of potential stakeholders in psychiatric genomic research regarding consent procedures and information delivery.
Sundby Anna et al. European psychiatry : the journal of the Association of European Psychiatrists 2018 Oct 5529-35
- The Return of Actionable Variants Empirical (RAVE) Study, a Mayo Clinic Genomic Medicine Implementation Study: Design and Initial Results.
Kullo Iftikhar J et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2018 Nov 93(11) 1600-1610
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Resources (5)
- CDC-Authored Publications (26)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (106)
- Epidemiologic Studies (2333)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (677)
- Evidence Synthesis (40)
- Guidelines (26)
- Reviews/Commentaries (331)
- Tools/Methods (58)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (29)
- AMD Weekly Clips (40)
- GWAS Catalog (46)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: