Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Young adults' attitudes to sharing whole-genome sequencing information: a university-based survey.
Barnard Pepita et al. BMC medical genomics 2019 Apr 12(1) 55
- Artificial intelligence in medical education.
Masters Ken et al. Medical teacher 2019 Apr 1-5
- Socioeconomic position, lifestyle habits and biomarkers of epigenetic aging: a multi-cohort analysis.
Fiorito Giovanni et al. Aging 2019 Apr 11(7) 2045-2070
- [Proposal of a Portuguese Tool for Quality Assessment of Genetic Counselling: a New Tool for Healthcare Professionals].
Paneque Milena et al. Acta medica portuguesa 2018 Jun 31(6) 321-328
- Digitalizing multidisciplinary pulmonary rehabilitation in COPD with a smartphone application: an international observational pilot study.
Rassouli Frank et al. International journal of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 133831-3836
- Mobile Health (mHealth) Use or Non-Use by Residents of West Virginia.
Giacobbi Peter et al. Southern medical journal 2018 111(10) 625-627
- Spectrum and prevalence of genetic predisposition in medulloblastoma: a retrospective genetic study and prospective validation in a clinical trial cohort.
Waszak Sebastian M et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(6) 785-798
- Testing the validity of value-added measures of educational progress with genetic data.
Morris Tim T et al. British educational research journal 2018 Oct 44(5) 725-747
- Get Involved in DNA Day
- From Epidemiological Knowledge to Improved Health: A Vision for Translational Epidemiology.
Windle Michael et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (5)
- CDC Publications (30)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2372)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (773)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (45)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (29)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (18)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (44)
- Reviews/Commentaries (412)
- Tools/Methods (67)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (38)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: