Last Posted: Oct 30, 2020
- Do Men and Women in Saudi Arabia Have the Same Level of Awareness and Knowledge of Breast Cancer? A Cross-Sectional Study.
Farsi Nada J et al. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press) 2020 12131-139
- Does Family History of Cancer Influence Undergoing Screening and Gastrointestinal Investigations?
Razuka-Ebela Danute et al. Journal of gastrointestinal and liver diseases : JGLD 2020 Oct
- Hereditary angioedema: Comprehensive management plans and patient support.
Paige Diane et al. Allergy and asthma proceedings 2020 Nov 41(6) S38-S42
- Knowledge and Attitudes of Medical and Health Science Students in the United Arab Emirates toward Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics: A Cross-Sectional Study.
Rahma Azhar T et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Oct 10(4)
- Seroprevalence of toxoplasma gondii infection: An umbrella review of updated systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
Rahmanian Vahid et al. Journal of family medicine and primary care 2020 Aug 9(8) 3848-3855
- A Newborn Screening Education Best Practices Framework: Development and Adoption.
Evans Adrianna et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Jun 5(2) 22
- Analyzing Patterns in NewSTEPs Site Review Recommendations: Practical Applications for Newborn Screening Programs.
Kellar-Guenther Yvonne et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Mar 5(1) 13
- Evaluating co-created patient-facing materials to increase understanding of genetic test results.
Dwyer Andrew A et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Oct
- Factors Influencing Parental Awareness about Newborn Screening.
Franková Vera et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2019 Sep 5(3) 35
- Implementing Statewide Newborn Screening for New Disorders: U.S. Program Experiences.
Kellar-Guenther Yvonne et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Jun 6(2) 35
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2407)
- GWAS Studies (55)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1016)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (53)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (39)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (13)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (174)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (117)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (68)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.