Last Posted: Sep 26, 2020
- Machine learning and dengue forecasting: Comparing random forests and artificial neural networks for predicting dengue burden at national and sub-national scales in Colombia.
Zhao Naizhuo et al. PLoS neglected tropical diseases 2020 Sep 14(9) e0008056
- Application of formative evaluation and teaching feedback in PBL teaching of Medical Genetics.
Wang Tao et al. Yi chuan = Hereditas 2020 Aug 42(8) 810-816
- Cognitive Dispersion is not Associated with Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers of Alzheimer's Disease: Results from the European Prevention of Alzheimer's Dementia (EPAD) v500.0 Cohort.
Watermeyer Tam et al. Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD 2020 Sep
- Applying machine learning on health record data from general practitioners to predict suicidality.
van Mens Kasper et al. Internet interventions 2020 Sep 21100337
- IS (Idiopathic Scoliosis) etiology: Multifactorial genetic research continues. A systematic review 1950 to 2017.
Maqsood Ayesha et al. Journal of orthopaedics 21421-426
- Exploring empathy in genetic counseling students and new genetic counselors.
Richards Jonica L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Sep
- Identifying Key Predictors of Cognitive Dysfunction in Older People Using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques: Observational Study.
Rankin Debbie et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Sep 8(9) e20995
- The NHGRI Short Course in Genomics: energizing genetics and genomics education in classrooms through direct engagement between educators and scientists.
Robbins Sarah M et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Sep
- Travel burden and clinical presentation of retinoblastoma: analysis of 1024 patients from 43 African countries and 518 patients from 40 European countries.
Fabian Ido Didi et al. The British journal of ophthalmology 2020 Sep
- An atlas on risk factors for type 2 diabetes: a wide-angled Mendelian randomisation study.
Yuan Shuai et al. Diabetologia 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (29)
- Hot Topics (325)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2675)
- GWAS Studies (51)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1235)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (68)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (45)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (229)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (56)
- Reviews/Commentaries (701)
- Tools/Methods (81)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (77)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.