Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Adopted individuals' interest in elective genomic testing.
Edgar Jessica et al. Journal of medical genetics 2020 Dec
- Diagnostic genetic testing for neurodevelopmental psychiatric disorders: closing the gap between recommendation and clinical implementation.
Finucane Brenda M et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2021 Jan 681-8
- How Have Multigene Panels Changed the Clinical Practice of Genetic Counseling and Testing.
Pilarski Robert et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2021 Jan 19(1) 103-108
- Motivations and barriers to pursue cancer genomic testing: A systematic review.
Smith-Uffen Megan et al. Patient education and counseling 2020 Dec
- Qualitative Methods for Refining a Web-Based Educational Tool for Patients Focused on Inherited Cancer Predisposition.
Tezak Ann Louise et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2021 Jan
- Universal screening for Lynch syndrome in uterine cancer patients: A quality improvement initiative.
Spinosa Daniel et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021 Jan 160(1) 169-174
- Barriers, facilitators, and solutions to familial hypercholesterolemia treatment.
Jones Laney K et al. PloS one 2020 15(12) e0244193
- Family Health History-Based Cancer Prevention Training for Community Health Workers.
Chen Wei-Ju et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2020 Dec
- GeneLiFT: A novel test to facilitate rapid screening of genetic literacy in a diverse population undergoing genetic testing.
Milo Rasouly Hila et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Dec
- Newborn Screening for Cystic Fibrosis: Infant and Laboratory Factors Affecting Successful Sweat Test Completion.
Shenoy Ambika et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2020 Dec 7(1)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (5)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2430)
- GWAS Studies (57)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1062)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (56)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (40)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (189)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (117)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (72)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.