Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- Evaluating Primary Care Providers' Readiness for Delivering Genetic and Genomic Services to Underserved Populations.
Sharma Yashoda et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Online Cancer Genomics Databases Provide Teaching Resources For Pharmacy Education.
Pasupuleti Dedeepya et al. American journal of pharmaceutical education 2021 8683
- Perceptions, Beliefs, and Experiences of Asians and Micronesian Islanders on Family Health History Genetic Cancer Screening Community Outreach.
Nguyen-Truong Connie Kim Yen et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2021
- Improving Access to Genetic Services for Underserved Populations
Megan Lyon, National Coordinating Center for Reginal Genetics Networks, slide presentation, CDC Webinar, August 20201
- Development of a clinical prediction rule for patients with cervical spinal cord injury who have difficulty in obtaining independent living.
Hori Tomonari et al. The spine journal : official journal of the North American Spine Society 2021
- Applications for pharmacogenomics in pharmacy practice: A scoping review.
Hayashi Meagan et al. Research in social & administrative pharmacy : RSAP 2021
- Creation of a pharmacogenomics patient portal complementary to an existing institutional provider-facing clinical decision support system.
Lipschultz Elizabeth et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(3) ooab067
- Increasing Genomic Literacy Through National Genomic Projects.
Zimani Ana Nyasha et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12693253
- Information needs on breast cancer genetic and non-genetic risk factors in relatives of women with a BRCA1/2 or PALB2 pathogenic variant.
Brédart Anne et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2021 6038-44
- Post Graduate Education: Is Genomics Included on Board Certification Exams?
Ayoubieh Houriya et al. Medical science educator 2021 30(4) 1379-1382
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (6)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (267)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2245)
- GWAS Studies (62)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (1205)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (65)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (42)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (240)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (18)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (115)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (76)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.