Last Posted: Jan 27, 2020
- Insurance Status Helps Explain Racial Disparities in Cancer Diagnosis
NIH Director's blog, January 2020
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: Prenatal Genetic Testing and Abortion Decision-Making among Taiwanese Mothers of Affected Children.
Chen Wei-Ju et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2020 Jan 17(2)
- Utilization of genetic testing in breast cancer treatment after implementation of comprehensive multi-disciplinary care.
Doe Samfee et al. The breast journal 2020 Jan
- Big Data in Context: Addressing the Twin Perils of Data Absenteeism and Chauvinism in the Context of Health Disparities Research.
Lee Edmund W J et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2020 Jan 22(1) e16377
- Treating health disparities with artificial intelligence
IY Chen et al, Nature Medicine, January 13, 2020
- Cancer in sub-Saharan Africa.
Rebbeck Timothy R et al. Science (New York, N.Y.) 2020 01 (6473) 27-28
- Are early screening biomarkers for endometrial cancer needed to reduce health disparities?
Walther-Antonio Marina R S et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2019 220(4) 408-409
- Ethical and Legal Considerations for the Inclusion of Underserved and Underrepresented Immigrant Populations in Precision Health and Genomic Research in the United States.
Wagner Jennifer K et al. Ethnicity & disease 2019 29(Suppl 3) 641-650
- How Can Law Support Development of Genomics and Precision Medicine to Advance Health Equity and Reduce Disparities?
Wolf Susan M et al. Ethnicity & disease 2019 29(Suppl 3) 623-628
- Latinas' knowledge of and experiences with genetic cancer risk assessment: Barriers and facilitators.
Gómez-Trillos Sara et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (16)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (275)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (209)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (160)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (36)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (259)
- Tools/Methods (6)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (44)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.