Last Posted: Aug 21, 2019
- The imaginary of precision public health.
Kenney Martha et al. Medical humanities 2019 Aug
- Genetics workforce: distribution of genetics services and challenges to health care in California.
Penon-Portmann Monica et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Aug
- Diversity matters
Nature Rev Genetics, August 16, 2019
- Advocacy and actions to address disparities in access to genomic health care: A report on a National Academies workshop.
Williams Janet K et al. Nursing outlook 2019 Jun
- Why should early career public health researchers pay attention to precision medicine?
C Allen, CDC Blog, August 12, 2019
- Screening and management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Sep 34(5) 526-530
- Motivations for Participation in Parkinson Disease Genetic Research Among Hispanics versus Non-Hispanics.
Nuytemans Karen et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10658
- The promise and pitfalls of precision medicine to resolve black-white racial disparities in preterm birth.
Burris Heather H et al. Pediatric research 2019 Aug
- Genetic Counselors Of Color Tackle Racial, Ethnic Disparities In Health Care,
by Erika Stallings, NPR, July 27, 2019
- Can Equity in Genomic Medicine Become a Quality Goal?
NHGRI 1-hour webinar by Katrina Armstrong, July 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (15)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (244)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (202)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (145)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (219)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (34)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 22, 2019
- Content source: