Last Posted: Nov 08, 2018
- Disparities in genetic services utilization in a random sample of young breast cancer survivors.
Nikolaidis Christos et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Nov
- Will precision medicine be available for all patients in the near future?
Gómez René Maximiliano et al. Current opinion in allergy and clinical immunology 2018 Nov
- Knowledge, motivations, expectations, and traits of an African, African-American, and Afro-Caribbean sequencing cohort and comparisons to the original ClinSeq® cohort
KL Lewis et al, Genetics in Medicine, November 1, 2018
- Current landscape of personalized medicine adoption and implementation in Southeast Asia.
Chong Huey Yi et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Oct 11(1) 94
- Generalizing polygenic risk scores from Europeans to Hispanics/Latinos.
Grinde Kelsey E et al. Genetic epidemiology 2018 Oct
- Genetics has learned a ton mostly about white people. Thats a problem.
B Resnick, VOX, October 22, 2018
- Comparative genomic analysis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma between Asian and Caucasian patient populations.
Deng Jiaying et al. Nature communications 2017 8(1) 1533
- Contributions of Public Health in Reducing the Population Burden of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Challenges and Opportunities
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, October 17, 2018
- Hidden 'risk' in polygenic scores: clinical use today could exacerbate health disparities
AR Martin et al, BIORXIV, October 210, 018
- Implementing personalized medicine in diabetic kidney disease: Stakeholders' perspectives.
de Vries Jeroen K et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2018 Oct 20 Suppl 324-29
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Resources (12)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (179)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (80)
- Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Guidelines (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (108)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (13)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (6)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Nov 13, 2018
- Content source: