Last Posted: May 19, 2022
- Cancer genetic testing in marginalized groups during an era of evolving healthcare reform.
Modell Stephen M et al. Journal of cancer policy 2022 28100275
- Disparities in Cancer Genetic Testing and Variants of Uncertain Significance in the Hispanic Population of South Texas.
Soewito Stephanie et al. JCO oncology practice 2022 18(5) e805-e813
- Assessing Breast Cancer Risks to Improve Care for an Increased-Risk Population within Eastern North Carolina.
Shelton Charles H et al. North Carolina medical journal 2022 83(3) 221-228
- Algorithmic fairness in pandemic forecasting: lessons from COVID-19
TC Tsai et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, May 10, 2022
- Promoting the genomic revolution in Africa through the Nigerian 100K Genome Project
S Fatumo et al, Nature Genetics, May 9, 2022
- An ethical plan for including forcibly displaced persons in omics and digital technology research
F Taki et al, Nature Medicine,May 5, 2022
- The distinct impacts of race and genetic ancestry on health
TR Rebbeck et al, Nature Medicine, May 9, 2022
- Risks and benefits of dermatological machine learning healthcare applications - an overview and ethical analysis.
Willem Theresa et al. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology : JEADV 2022
- Improving polygenic prediction in ancestrally diverse populations
Y Ruan et al, Nature Genetics, May 5, 2022
- A New Approach to Objectively Evaluate Inherited Metabolic Diseases for Inclusion on Newborn Screening Programmes.
Burlina Alberto et al. International journal of neonatal screening 2022 8(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (26)
- NIH Information (20)
- CDC Publications (10)
- COVID-19 (186)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (244)
- GWAS Studies (20)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (339)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (15)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (167)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (5)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (101)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.