Last Posted: Jul 24, 2021
- Bridging the Digital Divide in Healthcare to Improve Access to Care
ASTHO, July 2021
- Mobile health strategies for blood pressure self-management in urban populations with digital barriers: systematic review and meta-analyses
EC Khoong et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, July 22, 2021
- Development and pilot testing of a training for bilingual community education professionals about hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Latinas: ÁRBOLES Familiares.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Translational behavioral medicine 2021
- Health Equality, Race, and Pharmacogenomics.
Magavern Emma F et al. British journal of clinical pharmacology 2021
- Addressing health disparities in cancer with genomics
OD Balogun et al, Nature Rev Genetics, July 9, 2021
- Health Equity for People with Disabilities
CDC, July 2021
- Cancer genetic testing in marginalized groups during an era of evolving healthcare reform.
Modell Stephen M et al. Journal of cancer policy 2021 28
- TAVR and cancer: machine learning-augmented propensity score mortality and cost analysis in over 30 million patients.
Monlezun Dominique J et al. Cardio-oncology (London, England) 2021 7(1) 25
- Using Machine Learning to Compare Provaccine and Antivaccine Discourse Among the Public on Social Media: Algorithm Development Study.
Argyris Young Anna et al. JMIR public health and surveillance 2021 7(6) e23105
- Disparities among infertility patients regarding genetic carrier screening, sex selection, and gene editing.
McQueen Dana B et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (112)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (232)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (268)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (120)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (85)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.