Last Posted: Jul 10, 2020
- Characterization of Exome Variants and Their Metabolic Impact in 6,716 American Indians from the Southwest US.
Kim Hye In et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Jul
- Precision Oncology Trials Still Enroll Mostly White Patients Despite Initiatives, Calls to Diversify
C Hopkins, Precision Oncology News, July 7, 2020
- Tech giants are well-positioned to help close racial gaps in health. They have little to show for it
E Brodwin, Stat News, July 7, 2020
- How digital tools can advance quality and equity in genomic medicine
Y Bombard et al, Nat Rev Genetics, June 29, 2020
- Improved measurement of racial/ethnic disparities in COVID-19 mortality in the United States
JR Goldstein et al, MEDRXIV, June 23, 2020
- Genetic testing and results disclosure in diverse populations: what does it take?
CR Horowitz, Genetics in Medicine, June 22, 2020
- The limited use of US residual newborn screening dried bloodspots for health disparity research
NO Riches et al, GIM, June 11, 2020
- Clinical Genetics Lacks Standard Definitions and Protocols for the Collection and Use of Diversity Measures.
Popejoy Alice B et al. American journal of human genetics 2020 Jun
- Rural Health Disparities in Japan - Urgent Need for Big Data Utilization and Health Service Research.
Maeda Toshiki et al. Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society 2020 Jun
- Literacy assessment of preimplantation genetic patient education materials exceed national reading levels.
Early Macy L et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (16)
- NIH Information (17)
- CDC Publications (4)
- Hot Topics (314)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (217)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (185)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (52)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (287)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (56)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.