Last Posted: Mar 13, 2019
- Buffalo gave us spicy wings and the book of life. Heres why thats undermining personalized medicine
S Begley, Stat News, March 11, 2019
- Lack of diversity hinders genetic studies. We can change that
J Tung, Stat News, March 6, 2019
- Differences in Family Health History Knowledge Among Bisexual and Lesbian Women.
Roberts Megan C et al. LGBT health 2019 Feb
- Disparities and Trends in Rates of Genetic Testing and Erlotinib Treatment Among Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
Palazzo Lauren L et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2019 Feb
- Precision medicine for locally advanced breast cancer: frontiers and challenges in Latin America.
Pinto Joseph A et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2019 13896
- Defining and Achieving Health Equity in Genomic Medicine
S Jooma et al, Ethn Dis. 2019;29(Suppl 1): 173-178
- Leveraging Implementation Science to Address Health Disparities in Genomic Medicine:Examples from the Field
MC Roberts et al, Ethncity and Disease, 2019(suppl 1): 187-192.
- Alternative RNA Splicing as a Potential Major Source of Untapped Molecular Targets in Precision Oncology and Cancer Disparities.
Robinson Timothy J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2019 Feb
- The Potential of 'Omics to Link Lipid Metabolism and Genetic and Comorbidity Risk Factors of Alzheimer's Disease in African Americans.
Stepler Kaitlyn E et al. Advances in experimental medicine and biology 2019 11181-28
- We Need More Diversity in Genomic Databases
J Korlach, Scientific American, March 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Genomics Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (184)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (118)
- Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Guidelines (3)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (174)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (23)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (2)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: