Last Posted: May 14, 2021
- Using Machine Learning to Predict Young People's Internet Health and Social Service Information Seeking.
Comulada W Scott et al. Prevention science : the official journal of the Society for Prevention Research 2021
- Effect of a health literacy training program for surgical oncologists and specialized nurses on disparities in referral to breast cancer genetic testing.
van der Giessen Jeanine A M et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2021 5880-87
- Tracking the emergence of disparities in the subnational spread of COVID-19 in Brazil using an online application for real-time data visualisation
P Mee et al, MEDRXIV May 4, 2021
- Does Physical Activity Predict Obesity-A Machine Learning and Statistical Method-Based Analysis.
Cheng Xiaolu et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2021 18(8)
- Practice patterns of prenatal and perinatal testing in Canadian cytogenetics laboratories.
Ashfield Tamara et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Toward a fine-scale population health monitoring system
G Belbin et al, Cell, April 15, 2021
- Personal Reflections on Genomics, Health Equity, and Public Health
M Rose et al, CDC Blog Post, April 19, 2021
- African American Nurses' Perspectives on Genomic Medicine Research.
Hendricks-Sturrup Rachele M et al. AMA journal of ethics 2021 23(3) E240-251
- Pitfalls and challenges in genetic test interpretation: An exploration of genetic professionals experience with interpretation of results.
Donohue Katherine E et al. Clinical genetics 2021 99(5) 638-649
- Racial disparities still persist in genetic testing for BRCA-related breast cancer- West Philly native shares her cancer journey as part of Penn Medicine's effort to boost testing rates among Black patients
T Romero, Philly Voice, April 6, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (19)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (83)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (233)
- GWAS Studies (15)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (259)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (114)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (81)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.