Last Posted: Jan 15, 2019
- Indigenous Peoples and genomics: Starting a conversation.
Morgan Jenny et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Dec
- Technologies for Improving MinorityHealth and Eliminating Health Disparities
NIH, January 2019
- Closing the Disparity in Pancreatic Cancer Outcomes: A Closer Look at Nonmodifiable Factors and Their Potential Use in Treatment.
Vick Alexis D et al. Pancreas 2019 Jan
- Hidden 'risk' in polygenic scores: clinical use today could exacerbate health disparities
AR Martin et al. BioRXIV, January 23, 019
- Global Disparities in Breast Cancer Genetics Testing, Counselling and Management.
Yip C H et al. World journal of surgery 2019 Jan
- Cancer communication research in the era of genomics and precision medicine: a scoping review.
Kaphingst Kimberly A et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Ethnic identity and engagement with genome sequencing research.
Turbitt Erin et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Dec
- Race, Poverty, and Initial Implementation of Precision Medicine for Lung Cancer.
Kehl Kenneth L et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Dec
- Sistas Taking a Stand for Breast Cancer Research (STAR) Study: A Community-Based Participatory Genetic Research Study to Enhance Participation and Breast Cancer Equity among African American Women in Memphis, TN.
Smith Alana et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2018 Dec 15(12)
- Addressing perceived economic obstacles to genetic testing as a way to mitigate disparities in family health history for adoptees.
May Thomas et al. Health economics, policy, and law 2018 Dec 1-11
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Resources (13)
- CDC-Authored Publications (2)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (181)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (81)
- Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Guidelines (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (114)
- Tools/Methods (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (15)
- AMD Weekly Clips (2)
- GWAS Catalog (6)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: