Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Mind the gap: resources required to receive, process and interpret research-returned whole genome data.
Crawford Dana C et al. Human genetics 2019 Jun
- Race, Trust in Doctors, Privacy Concerns, and Consent Preferences for Biobanks.
Hong Soo Jung et al. Health communication 2019 Jun 1-10
- Development and Evolution of a Statewide Outpatient Consultation Service: Leveraging Telemedicine to Improve Access to Specialty Care.
Lesher Aaron P et al. Population health management 2019 Jun
- Reporting of race in genome and exome sequencing studies of cancer: a scoping review of the literature
A Nugent, Genetics in Medicine, June 4, 2019
- Realities and Opportunities for Genomics in Addressing Health Disparities - Dr. Eric Green
Dr Eric Green, NIH Seminar, June 13, 2019
- The importance of including diverse populations in cancer genomic and epigenomic studies
BT The, Nat Rev Cancer, June 4, 2019
- Progress Toward Improved Cardiovascular Health in the United States.
Pahigiannis Katherine et al. Circulation 2019 Apr 139(16) 1957-1973
- A Qualitative Study Exploring Barriers and Facilitators of Enrolling Underrepresented Populations in Clinical Trials and Biobanking.
Davis Terry C et al. Frontiers in cell and developmental biology 2019 774
- International Society of Psychiatric Genetics Ethics Committee: Issues facing us.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2019 May
- Developing a culturally targeted video to enhance the use of genetic counseling in Latina women at increased risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Hurtado-de-Mendoza Alejandra et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 May
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (14)
- CDC Publications (2)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (188)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (137)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (190)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (30)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 17, 2019
- Content source: