Last Posted: Sep 26, 2020
- Racism, Not Race, Drives Inequity Across the COVID-19 Continuum
R Khazanchi et al, JAMA Network Open, September 25, 2020
- Deep learning to estimate RECIST in patients with NSCLC treated with PD-1 blockade.
Arbour Kathryn C et al. Cancer discovery 2020 Sep
- Racial and ethnic disparities in 21-gene recurrence scores, chemotherapy, and survival among women with hormone receptor-positive, node-negative breast cancer.
Han Yunan et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2020 Sep
- Whole Exome Profiling of NSCLC Among African Americans.
Arauz Rony F et al. Journal of thoracic oncology : official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer 2020 Sep
- Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Hospital Admissions from COVID-19 and Determining the Impact of Neighborhood Deprivation and Primary Language.
ME Ingraham et al, MEDRXIV, September 22, 2020
- Patterns of COVID-19 testing and mortality by race and ethnicity among United States veterans: A nationwide cohort study.
Rentsch Christopher T et al. PLoS medicine 2020 Sep 17(9) e1003379
- Q&A: John Carpten on the Genomics of Cancer Disparities.
et al. Cancer discovery 2020 Sep
- Role of a regulatory and governance framework in human biological materials and data sharing in National Biobanks: Case studies from Biobank Integrating Platform, Taiwan and the National Biorepository, Uganda.
Nansumba Hellen et al. Wellcome open research 2019 4171
- Implementing Cancer Genomics in State Health Agencies: Mapping Activities to an Implementation Science Outcome Framework.
Green Ridgely Fisk et al. Public health genomics 2020 Sep 1-12
- Are lung function algorithms perpetuating health disparities experienced by Black people?
AW Gaffney et al, Stat News, September 15, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (17)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (5)
- Hot Topics (339)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (221)
- GWAS Studies (9)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (205)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (76)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (312)
- Tools/Methods (7)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (67)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.