Last Posted: Jun 10, 2021
- To benefit diverse groups, AI must address bias, researchers say
J Lee, Stanford Scope Blog, June 8, 2021
- Intrinsic Biologic Differences Unlikely to Be Driving Prostate Cancer Disparities
ASCO Daily News, June 8, 2021
- Achieving universal genetic assessment for women with ovarian cancer: Are we there yet? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lin Jenny et al. Gynecologic oncology 2021
- Comparison of the Prevalence of Pathogenic Variants in Cancer Susceptibility Genes in Black Women and Non-Hispanic White Women With Breast Cancer in the United States.
Domchek Susan M et al. JAMA oncology 2021
- Patterns in COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage, by Social Vulnerability and Urbanicity — United States, December 14, 2020–May 1, 2021
V Barry et al, MMWR, May 28, 2021
- Genomics of Black American colon cancer disparities: An RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq) study from an academic, tertiary referral center.
Haskins Ivy N et al. Surgery 2021
- Using Biochemistry to Educate Students on the Causal Link between Social Epigenetics and Health Disparities.
Diaz-Cruz Edgar S et al. Innovations in pharmacy 2021 11(3)
- Artificial Intelligence to Reduce Ocular Health Disparities: Moving From Concept to Implementation.
Campbell John P et al. Translational vision science & technology 2021 10(3) 19
- Mitigating Disparity in Health-care Resources Between Countries for Management of Hereditary Angioedema.
Jindal Ankur Kumar et al. Clinical reviews in allergy & immunology 2021
- Cancer Health Assessments Reaching Many (CHARM): A clinical trial assessing a multimodal cancer genetics services delivery program and its impact on diverse populations.
Mittendorf Kathleen F et al. Contemporary clinical trials 2021 106432
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (20)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (107)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (230)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (264)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (115)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (3)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (82)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.