Last Posted: Sep 23, 2021
- Evaluating Primary Care Providers' Readiness for Delivering Genetic and Genomic Services to Underserved Populations.
Sharma Yashoda et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-10
- Large-Scale Population Studies Can as a Path to Personalized Medicine: Easier Said Than Done!
MJ Khoury et al, CDC Blog Post, September 22, 2021
- Improving Diversity of the Genomics Workforce: A Workshop
NASEM Roundtable on Genomics and Precision Health workshop, October 5, 2021
- Diagnostic Errors, Health Disparities, and Artificial Intelligence
A Combination for Health or Harm?
SA Ibrahim et al, JAMA Health Forum
- Widening Disparities in Online Information Access during the COVID-19 Pandemic
J Suh et al, MEDRXIV, September 17, 2021
- The Unequal Burden of the Covid-19 Pandemic: Racial/Ethnic Disparities in US Cause-Specific Mortality
AN Luck et al, MEDRXIV, September 17, 2021
- Identification of social determinants of health using multi-label classification of electronic health record clinical notes.
Stemerman Rachel et al. JAMIA open 2021 4(3) ooaa069
- Measuring the Value of a Practical Text Mining Approach to Identify Patients With Housing Issues in the Free-Text Notes in Electronic Health Record: Findings of a Retrospective Cohort Study.
Hatef Elham et al. Frontiers in public health 2021 9697501
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Implementation of an embedded in-clinic genetic testing station to optimize germline testing for patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Walker Evan J et al. The oncologist 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (25)
- NIH Information (18)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (128)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (238)
- GWAS Studies (16)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (285)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (11)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (136)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (15)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (86)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.