Last Posted: Jun 23, 2021
- ‘It’s hard to know what’s trustworthy’: A new research effort aims to vet digital health data from wearables
K Palmer, Stat News, June 22, 2021
- Early Prediction of Sepsis in the ICU Using Machine Learning: A Systematic Review.
Moor Michael et al. Frontiers in medicine 2021 8607952
- Novel Digital Technologies for Blood Pressure Monitoring and Hypertension Management.
Hare Allison J et al. Current cardiovascular risk reports 2021 15(8) 11
- Digital health: balancing innovation and cybersecurity
Lancet Respiratory Medicine editorial, June 16, 2021
- Using a Tailored Digital Health Intervention for Family Communication and Cascade Genetic Testing in Swiss and Korean Families With Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer: Protocol for the DIALOGUE Study.
Kim Sue et al. JMIR research protocols 2021 10(6) e26264
- Toward an Automatic Quality Assessment of Voice-Based Telemedicine Consultations: A Deep Learning Approach.
Habib Maria et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(9)
- Overview of digital health teaching courses in medical education in Germany in 2020.
Aulenkamp Jana et al. GMS journal for medical education 2021 38(4) Doc80
- Big data and predictive modelling for the opioid crisis: existing research and future potential.
Bharat Chrianna et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021 3(6) e397-e407
- Big data, artificial intelligence, and the opioid crisis
Lancet Digital Health editorial, June 1, 2021
- From Precision Metapharmacology to Patient Empowerment: Delivery of Self-Care Practices for Epilepsy, Pain, Depression and Cancer Using Digital Health Technologies.
Bulaj Grzegorz et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2021 12612602
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (3)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (294)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (82)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (12)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (246)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (5)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.