Last Posted: Jan 20, 2020
- The dark side of digital health
I Kickbusch, BMJ, January 2020
- Harnessing wearable device data to improve state-level real-time surveillance of influenza-like illness in the USA: a population-based study
JM Radin et al, Lancet Digital HEalth, January 16, 2020
- What is the clinical value of mHealth for patients?
SP Rowland et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, January 13, 2020
- Genetic apps: raising more questions than they answer?
T Burki, January 1, 2020 Lancet Digital Health
- Opportunities for Artificial Intelligence in Advancing Precision Medicine.
Filipp Fabian V et al. Current genetic medicine reports 2019 Dec 7(4) 208-213
- Use of mobile health apps in low-income populations: a prospective study of facilitators and barriers
P Liu et al, MedRXIV, December 29, 2019
- Desiderata for delivering NLP to accelerate healthcare AI advancement and a Mayo Clinic NLP-as-a-service implementation
A Wen et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, December 2019
- Why digital health has been such a disappointment, and how to change that
N Khoshla, CNBC, December 15, 2019
- Digital clinical trials: creating a vision for the future
SR Steinhubl et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, December 12, 2019
- A Framework for Predicting Impactability of Digital Care Management Using Machine Learning Methods.
Mattie Heather et al. Population health management 2019 Nov
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (33)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (29)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (115)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (101)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.