Last Posted: Oct 20, 2020
- Perspectives on Model-Informed Precision Dosing in the Digital Health Era: Challenges, Opportunities, and Recommendations.
Kluwe Franziska et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2020 Oct
- COVID-19 and Psychological Distress-Changes in Internet Searches for Mental Health Issues in New York During the Pandemic.
Stijelja Stefan et al. JAMA internal medicine 2020 Oct
- Preventive digital mental health interventions for children and young people: a review of the design and reporting of research
AD Bergin et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, October 15, 2020
- Digital Health and the Care of the Arrhythmia Patient; What Every Electrophysiologist Needs to Know.
Tarakji Khaldoun G et al. Circulation. Arrhythmia and electrophysiology 2020 Oct
- Prediction models for COVID-19 clinical decision making
AM Leuwenberg et al, Lancet Digital Health, October 8, 2020
- The future of digital health with federated learning.
Rieke Nicola et al. NPJ digital medicine 2020 3119
- Digital Health Innovations, Tools, and Resources to Support Helping Babies Survive Programs.
Bucher Sherri L et al. Pediatrics 2020 Oct 146(Suppl 2) S165-S182
- Clinical features of COVID-19 mortality: development and validation of a clinical prediction model
AS Yadaw et al, Lancet Digital Health, October 2020
- Rapid health data repository allocation using predictive machine learning.
Uddin Md Ashraf et al. Health informatics journal 2020 Sep 1460458220957486
- WHO Digital Health Guidelines: a milestone for global health
A Labrique et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 18, 2020
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (0)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (52)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (7)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (191)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.