Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- The future of digital health with federated learning.
Rieke Nicola et al. NPJ digital medicine 2021 3(1) 119
- Development and evaluation of a machine learning-based point-of-care screening tool for genetic syndromes in children: a multinational retrospective study.
Porras Antonio R et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021
- Mobile health technology for diverse populations: challenges and opportunities
JA Diao et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, September 6, 2021
- Health Literacy in the Digital Age: Applications to Genomics
Slide presentation, CDC webinar, June 2021
- Health Technology Assessment for Cardiovascular Digital Health Technologies and Artificial Intelligence: Why is it Different?
Vervoort Dominique et al. The Canadian journal of cardiology 2021
- Paying for Digital Health Care - Problems with the Fee-for-Service System.
Adler-Milstein Julia et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 8 (10) 871-873
- Effect of a Mobile App on Prehospital Medication Errors During Simulated Pediatric Resuscitation
A Randomized Clinical Trial
JN Siebert et al, JAMA Network Open, August 30, 2021
- Tuberculosis detection from chest x-rays for triaging in a high tuberculosis-burden setting: an evaluation of five artificial intelligence algorithms.
Qin Zhi Zhen et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021 3(9) e543-e554
- The effect of population mobility on COVID-19 incidence in 314 Latin American cities: a longitudinal ecological study with mobile phone location data
JL Kephart et al, Lancet Digital Health, August 26, 2021
- Cultural adaptation of internet- and mobile-based interventions for mental disorders: a systematic review
K Spanhel et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, August 25, 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (4)
- NIH Information (1)
- CDC Publications (1)
- COVID-19 (330)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (93)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (16)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (271)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (8)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.