Last Posted: May 17, 2019
- Users' preferences and design recommendations to promote engagements with mobile apps for diabetes self-management: Multi-national perspectives.
Adu Mary D et al. PloS one 2018 13(12) e0208942
- A clinical, proteomics, and artificial intelligence-driven model to predict acute kidney injury in patients undergoing coronary angiography.
Ibrahim Nasrien E et al. Clinical cardiology 2019 Feb 42(2) 292-298
- A longitudinal big data approach for precision health.
Schüssler-Fiorenza Rose Sophia Miryam et al. Nature medicine 2019 May 25(5) 792-804
- Attitudes and experiences regarding genetic research among persons of African descent.
Scott Denise M et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 May
- A mobile health monitoring-and-treatment system based on integration of the SSN sensor ontology and the HL7 FHIR standard.
El-Sappagh Shaker et al. BMC medical informatics and decision making 2019 May 19(1) 97
- Assessment of Rwandan diabetic patients' needs and expectations to develop their first diabetes self-management smartphone application (Kir'App).
Kabeza Claudine B et al. Therapeutic advances in endocrinology and metabolism 2019 102042018819845318
- Developing a case definition for type 1 diabetes mellitus in a primary care electronic medical record database: an exploratory study.
Lethebe B Cord et al. CMAJ open 7(2) E246-E251
- Effect of lifestyle focused text messaging on risk factor modification in patients with diabetes and coronary heart disease: A sub-analysis of the TEXT ME study.
Haider R et al. Diabetes research and clinical practice 2019 May
- SMARTWOMAN™: Feasibility assessment of a smartphone app to control cardiovascular risk factors in vulnerable diabetic women.
Wenger Nanette K et al. Clinical cardiology 2019 Feb 42(2) 217-221
- Genetics in primary care: validating a tool to pre-symptomatically assess common disease risk using an Australian questionnaire on family history.
Houwink Elisa J F et al. Clinical and translational medicine 2019 May 8(1) 17
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (23)
- NIH Information (44)
- CDC Publications (18)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10716)
- GWAS Studies (297)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (241)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (27)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (6)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (24)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (275)
- Tools/Methods (10)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 20, 2019
- Content source: