Last Posted: Nov 26, 2021
- Polymorphisms in Genes of Lipid Metabolism Are Associated with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Periodontitis, as Comorbidities, and with the Subjects' Periodontal, Glycemic, and Lipid Profiles.
Nicchio Ingra G et al. Journal of diabetes research 2021 20211049307
- Explaining the variance in cardiovascular disease risk factors: A comparison of demographic, socioeconomic, and genetic predictors.
Hamad Rita et al. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass.) 2021
- Automated Risk Stratification of Hip Osteoarthritis Development in Patients With Femoroacetabular Impingement Using an Unsupervised Clustering Algorithm: A Study From the Rochester Epidemiology Project.
Ko Sunho et al. Orthopaedic journal of sports medicine 2021 9(11) 23259671211050613
- Pivotal Evaluation of an Artificial Intelligence System for Autonomous Detection of Referrable and Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy.
Ipp Eli et al. JAMA network open 2021 4(11) e2134254
- An Electronic Health Record-Compatible Model to Predict Personalized Treatment Effects From the Diabetes Prevention Program: A Cross-Evidence Synthesis Approach Using Clinical Trial and Real-World Data.
Kent David M et al. Mayo Clinic proceedings 2021
- Metabolome-wide association study of estimated glomerular filtration rates in Hispanics.
Lin Bridget M et al. Kidney international 2021
- Familial hypercholestrolemia: clinical examination holds the key!
Dewan Pooja et al. Pediatric endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism 2021 27(3) 209-212
- New CDC Partnerships to Advance the Development and Validation of Next Generation Sequencing Tests: A Publicly Available List of Expert Curated Variants
L Kalman et al, CDC Blog Post, November 16, 2021
- Ensemble Models of Cutting-Edge Deep Neural Networks for Blood Glucose Prediction in Patients with Diabetes.
Tena Félix et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(21)
- Genetics and Clinical Characteristics of PPARγ Variant-Induced Diabetes in a Chinese Han Population.
Gong Siqian et al. Frontiers in endocrinology 2021 12677130
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (31)
- NIH Information (48)
- CDC Publications (21)
- COVID-19 (498)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11824)
- GWAS Studies (449)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (659)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (57)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (337)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.