Last Posted: Aug 23, 2019
- Lack Of Diversity In Genetic Databases Hampers Research
R Harris, NPR, August 22, 2019
- Type 1 Diabetes Advances Could Pave Way for Prevention
J Abbasi, JAMA, August 21, 2019
- Artificial intelligence predicts the progression of diabetic kidney disease using big data machine learning.
Makino Masaki et al. Scientific reports 2019 Aug 9(1) 11862
- Strategies to Tackle the Global Burden of Diabetic Retinopathy: From Epidemiology to Artificial Intelligence.
Wong Tien Yin et al. Ophthalmologica. Journal international d'ophtalmologie. International journal of ophthalmology. Zeitschrift fur Augenheilkunde 2019 Aug 1-12
- Type 1 diabetes: Genetic risk reflected in gut microbiome
A Sandiou, Medical News Today, August 20, 2019
- Classification of diabetes-related retinal diseases using a deep learning approach in optical coherence tomography.
Perdomo Oscar et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2019 Sep 178181-189
- How Recent Advances in Genomics Improve Precision Diagnosis and Personalized Care of Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young.
Vaxillaire Martine et al. Current diabetes reports 2019 Aug 19(9) 79
- Association of Gluten Intake During the First 5 Years of Life With Incidence of Celiac Disease Autoimmunity and Celiac Disease Among Children at Increased Risk.
Andrén Aronsson Carin et al. JAMA 2019 Aug 322(6) 514-523
- Appraising the role of previously reported risk factors in epithelial ovarian cancer risk: A Mendelian randomization analysis.
Yarmolinsky James et al. PLoS medicine 2019 Aug 16(8) e1002893
- Screening and management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Santos Raul D et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2019 Sep 34(5) 526-530
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (24)
- NIH Information (46)
- CDC Publications (20)
- Hot Topics (314)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11149)
- GWAS Studies (302)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (302)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (37)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (71)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (311)
- Tools/Methods (12)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (12)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 24, 2019
- Content source: