Last Posted: May 17, 2019
- Including the blind community in precision medicine research: findings from a national survey and recommendations.
Sabatello Maya et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 May
- Natural Language Processing and Its Implications for the Future of Medication Safety: A Narrative Review of Recent Advances and Challenges.
Wong Adrian et al. Pharmacotherapy 2018 38(8) 822-841
- The practical implementation of artificial intelligence technologies in medicine.
He Jianxing et al. Nature medicine 2019 25(1) 30-36
- A Tale of Two Capacities: Including Children and Decisionally Vulnerable Adults in Biomedical Research.
Dalpé Gratien et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10289
- Germline Missense Variants in BRCA1 : New Trends and Challenges for Clinical Annotation.
Golubeva Volha A et al. Cancers 2019 Apr 11(4)
- BRCA1/2 Variant Data-Sharing Practices.
Bollinger Juli M et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2019 Mar 47(1) 88-96
- Genomic Data-Sharing Practices.
Villanueva Angela G et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2019 Mar 47(1) 31-40
- Importance of Participant-Centricity and Trust for a Sustainable Medical Information Commons.
McGuire Amy L et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2019 Mar 47(1) 12-20
- Variant classification changes over time in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Mighton Chloe et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- Big Data Needs Big Governance: Best Practices From Brain-CODE, the Ontario-Brain Institute's Neuroinformatics Platform.
Lefaivre Shannon et al. Frontiers in genetics 2019 10191
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (0)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (64)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (7)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (9)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (10)
- Reviews/Commentaries (159)
- Tools/Methods (14)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (87)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:May 23, 2019
- Content source: