Last Posted: Jan 16, 2019
- The Open Data Explosion
V Callier, The Scientist, January 2`019
- BRCA Exchange: Data sharing for the Benefit of Science and Medicine
Global Alliance for Genetics and Health, 2019
- Evidence-based data and rare cancers: The need for a new methodological approach in research and investigation.
Mathoulin-Pélissier S et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2019 45(1) 22-30
- BRCA Challenge: BRCA Exchange as a global resource for variants in BRCA1 and BRCA2.
Cline Melissa S et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Dec 14(12) e1007752
- Clinical and genetic heterogeneity in Dubowitz syndrome: Implications for diagnosis, management and further research.
Innes A Micheil et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part C, Seminars in medical genetics 2018 Dec 178(4) 387-397
- Genes wide open: Data sharing and the social gradient of genomic privacy.
Haeusermann Tobias et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2018 Dec 1-15
- Genetic and Genomic Consultation: Are We Ready for Direct-to-Consumer Telegenetics?
Du Li et al. Frontiers in genetics 2018 9550
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- Blockchain-based platforms for genomic data sharing: a de-centralized approach in response to the governance problems?
Shabani Mahsa et al. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA 2018 Nov
- Personal Genome Project UK (PGP-UK): a research and citizen science hybrid project in support of personalized medicine.
et al. BMC medical genomics 2018 Nov 11(1) 108
- NIH Resources (6)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (55)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (7)
- Reviews/Commentaries (119)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (70)
- AMD Weekly Clips (10)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jan 20, 2019
- Content source: