Last Posted: Mar 18, 2019
- National Rare Diseases Registry System of China and Related Cohort Studies: Vision and Roadmap.
Feng Shi et al. Human gene therapy 2018 29(2) 128-135
- Data sharing for pediatric cancers
AM Vaske et al, Science, March 15, 2019
- Toward multiomics-based next-generation diagnostics for precision medicine.
Wang Qi et al. Personalized medicine 2019 Feb
- Systems Integration: The Next Frontier in Newborn-Screening Timeliness.
Simon Norma-Jean et al. Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP 2019 Feb
- Including all voices in international data-sharing governance.
Kaye Jane et al. Human genomics 2018 12(1) 13
- Revolutionizing Precision Oncology through Collaborative Proteogenomics and Data Sharing.
Rodriguez Henry et al. Cell 2018 173(3) 535-539
- "A love letter to your future self": What scientists need to know about FAIR data
J Brock, Nature Index, February 11, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence Transforms the Future of Healthcare.
Noorbakhsh-Sabet Nariman et al. The American journal of medicine 2019 Jan
- Motivations for data sharing-views of research participants from four European countries: A DIRECT study.
Shah Nisha et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Jan
- Genomic variant sharing: a position statement [version 1; referees: awaiting peer review]
Wright CF et al, Wellcome Open Research, 2019
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Genomics Publications (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (2)
- Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (58)
- Evidence Synthesis (4)
- Guidelines (7)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (148)
- Tools/Methods (16)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (82)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (10)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: