Last Posted: Jan 18, 2022
- From data to deployment: the Collaborative Communities on Ophthalmic Imaging roadmap for artificial intelligence in age-related macular degeneration.
Dow Eliot R et al. Ophthalmology 2022
- BRCA1 Norway: comparison of classification for BRCA1 germline variants detected in families with suspected hereditary breast and ovarian cancer between different laboratories.
Hovland Henrikke N et al. Familial cancer 2022
- Harmonizing variant classification for return of results in the All of Us Research Program.
Harrison Steven M et al. Human mutation 2021
- Perspectives on Genetic Research: Results From a Survey of Navajo Community Members.
Claw Katrina G et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12734529
- Precision Medicine-A Demand Signal for Genomics Education.
Doll Bruce et al. Military medicine 2021 187(Supplement_1) 40-46
- Decision-making, attitudes, and understanding among patients and relatives invited to undergo genome sequencing in the 100,000 Genomes Project: A multisite survey study.
Sanderson Saskia C et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- The difficulties of broad data sharing in genomic medicine: Empirical evidence from diverse participants in prenatal and pediatric clinical genomics research.
Norstad Matthew et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2021
- Stewardship of patient genomic data: A policy statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG)
RG Best et al, Genetics in Medicine, December 16, 2021
- Harmonization after the GDPR? Divergences in the rules for genetic and health data sharing in four member states and ways to overcome them by EU measures: insights from Germany, Greece, Latvia and Sweden.
Molnar-Gabor Fruzsina et al. Seminars in cancer biology 2021
- Radiomics in surgical oncology: applications and challenges.
Williams Travis L et al. Computer assisted surgery (Abingdon, England) 2021 26(1) 85-96
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (82)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (133)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (61)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (28)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (154)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.