Last Posted: Jun 17, 2021
- Blockchain Applications in Health Care and Public Health: Increased Transparency.
Velmovitsky Pedro Elkind et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(6) e20713
- A policy Delphi study to validate the key implications of data sharing (KIDS) framework for pediatric genomics in Canada.
Rahimzadeh Vasiliki et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 71
- A safer way to share health data.
O'Leary Karen et al. Nature medicine 2021 6
- Solve-RD: systematic pan-European data sharing and collaborative analysis to solve rare diseases.
Zurek Birte et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- The potential of AI in cancer care and research.
Sharpless Norman E et al. Biochimica et biophysica acta. Reviews on cancer 2021 188573
- The COVID-19 Data Portal: accelerating SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 research through rapid open access data sharing.
Harrison Peter W et al. Nucleic acids research 2021 5
- Demonstrating trustworthiness when collecting and sharing genomic data: public views across 22 countries
R Milne et al, Genome Medicine, May 25, 2021
- [Genomic Medicine Sweden - a national initiative for the broad introduction of precision medicine in Swedish healthcare].
Edsjö Anders et al. Lakartidningen 2021 118
- Next-generation sequencing and the evolution of data sharing.
de Macena Sobreira Nara Lygia et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2021
- Data sharing to improve concordance in variant interpretation across laboratories: results from the Canadian Open Genetics Repository.
Mighton Chloe et al. Journal of medical genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (57)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (117)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (49)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (28)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (141)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.