Last Posted: Sep 17, 2021
- A Systematic Literature Review of Ethical Challenges Related to Medical and Public Health Data Sharing in China.
Li Xiaojie et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2021 15562646211040299
- American Heart Association Precision Medicine Platform Addresses Challenges in Data Sharing.
Stevens Laura M et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular quality and outcomes 2021 CIRCOUTCOMES121007949
- Computational challenges and opportunities in spatially resolved transcriptomic data analysis
L Atta et al, Nature Comms, September 6, 2021
- Key Contributions in Clinical Research Informatics.
Daniel Christel et al. Yearbook of medical informatics 2021 30(1) 233-238
- Machine learning applications in tobacco research: a scoping review.
Fu Rui et al. Tobacco control 2021
- Use of Data to Understand the Social Determinants of Depression in Two Middle-Income Countries: the 3-D Commission.
Thapa Bishnu et al. Journal of urban health : bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine 2021
- Privacy-preserving data sharing via probabilistic modeling.
Jälkö Joonas et al. Patterns (New York, N.Y.) 2021 2(7) 100271
- Patient perceptions on data sharing and applying artificial intelligence to healthcare data: a cross sectional survey.
Aggarwal Ravi et al. Journal of medical Internet research 2021
- Genome-wide Association Studies in Pharmacogenomics.
McInnes Gregory et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2021
- How to deal with uncertainty in prenatal genomics: A systematic review of guidelines and policies.
Klapwijk Jasmijn E et al. Clinical genetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (9)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (69)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (119)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (8)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (8)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (56)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (28)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (144)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.