Last Posted: Feb 20, 2019
- Application of quality indicators to data from the National Network of Congenital Anomalies of Argentina.
Groisman Boris et al. Birth defects research 2019 Feb
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - United States, 2011-2018.
Glidewell Jill et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Feb 68(5) 107-111
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease United States, 20112018
CDC MMWR, February 7, 2019
- Prenatal exome sequencing analysis in fetal structural anomalies detected by ultrasonography (PAGE): a cohort study.
Lord Jenny et al. Lancet (London, England) 2019 Jan
- Living with a Heart Defect
- Application of next-generation sequencing for the diagnosis of fetuses with congenital heart defects.
Qiao Fengchang et al. Current opinion in obstetrics & gynecology 2019 Jan
- Genetic Basis for Congenital Heart Disease: Revisited: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.
Pierpont Mary Ella et al. Circulation 2018 Nov 138(21) e653-e711
- Attitudes of clinicians toward cardiac surgery and trisomy 18.
Kaulfus Meagan E et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jan
- Fetal congenital heart disease: Associated anomalies, identification of genetic anomalies by single-nucleotide polymorphism array analysis, and postnatal outcome.
Cai Meiying et al. Medicine 2018 Dec 97(50) e13617
- Clinical and genetic profile of congenital long QT syndrome in Hong Kong: a 20-year experience in paediatrics.
Kwok S Y et al. Hong Kong medical journal = Xianggang yi xue za zhi 2018 Dec
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Genomics Publications (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Epidemiologic Studies (444)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (42)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (1)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (42)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 23, 2019
- Content source: