Last Posted: May 13, 2022
- Patient monitoring and education over a tailored digital application platform for congenital heart disease: A feasibility pilot study.
Nashat Heba et al. International journal of cardiology 2022
- Experiences of athletes with arrhythmogenic cardiac conditions in returning to play.
Shapero Kayle et al. Heart rhythm O2 2022 3(2) 133-140
- Congenital Heart Disease Gene: a Curated Database for Congenital Heart Disease Genes
A Yang et al, CIrc Gen Prec Medicine, May 6, 20222
- Exploring the diagnostic utility of genome sequencing for fetal congenital heart defects.
Cao Y et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Diagnostic yield of whole exome data in fetuses aborted for conotruncal malformations.
Shi Jia-Wei et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2022
- Artificial intelligence in perinatal diagnosis and management of congenital heart disease.
Reddy Charitha D et al. Seminars in perinatology 2022 151588
- Medical Professional Enhancement Using Explainable Artificial Intelligence in Fetal Cardiac Ultrasound Screening.
Sakai Akira et al. Biomedicines 2022 10(3)
- Contribution of NOTCH1 genetic variants to bicuspid aortic valve and other congenital lesions.
Debiec Radoslaw Marek et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2022
- Retrospective comparison of parent-reported genetics knowledge, empowerment, and familial uptake of cardiac screening between parents who received genetic counseling by a certified genetic counselor and those who did not: A single US academic medical center study.
Hancock Bailey et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2022
- It Is Not Carved in Stone-The Need for a Genetic Reevaluation of Variants in Pediatric Cardiomyopathies.
Westphal Dominik Sebastian et al. Journal of cardiovascular development and disease 2022 9(2)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (15)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (6)
- COVID-19 (11)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (534)
- GWAS Studies (8)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (104)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (22)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.