Last Posted: Nov 29, 2018
- Next-Generation Sequencing Using a Cardiac Gene Panel in Prenatally Diagnosed Cardiac Anomalies.
Lamont Ryan E et al. Journal of obstetrics and gynaecology Canada : JOGC = Journal d'obstetrique et gynecologie du Canada : JOGC 2018 Nov 40(11) 1417-1423
- The importance of genetics and genetic counselors in the evaluation of patients with bicuspid aortic valve and aortopathy.
Miller Rebecca L et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2018 Nov
- Potential role of "omics" technique in prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart defects.
Chen Lizhu et al. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry 2018 Jul 482185-190
- Identification of clinically actionable variants from genome sequencing of families with congenital heart disease.
Alankarage Dimuthu et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Oct
- Prenatal profile of Pallister-Killian syndrome: Retrospective analysis of 114 pregnancies, literature review and approach to prenatal diagnosis.
Salzano E et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2018 Oct
- New supplemental awards boost NIH funding for research on Down syndrome
NIH, October 1, 2018
- Secondary findings in 421 whole exome-sequenced Chinese children.
Chen Wen et al. Human genomics 2018 Sep 12(1) 42
- Associations between congenital heart defects and genetic and morphological anomalies. The importance of prenatal screening.
Pavlicek Jan et al. Biomedical papers of the Medical Faculty of the University Palacky, Olomouc, Czechoslovakia 2018 Sep
- Genetic evaluation of patients with congenital heart disease.
Geddes Gabrielle C et al. Current opinion in pediatrics 2018 Aug
- Genetic Testing and Pregnancy Outcome Analysis of 362 Fetuses with Congenital Heart Disease Identified by Prenatal Ultrasound.
Luo Shiyu et al. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 2018 Aug
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Resources (8)
- CDC-Authored Publications (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Epidemiologic Studies (440)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (35)
- Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Guidelines (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (38)
- GWAS Catalog (6)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 10, 2018
- Content source: