Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- Monogenic Syndromes with Congenital Heart Diseases in Newborns (Diagnostic Clues for Neonatologists): A Critical Analysis with Systematic Literature Review.
Falsaperla Raffaele et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 173-193
- Genetic Evaluation of Inpatient Neonatal and Infantile Congenital Heart Defects: New Findings and Review of the Literature.
Helm Benjamin M et al. Genes 2021 12(8)
- Application of Artificial Intelligence to Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.
Yang Dong Hyun et al. Korean journal of radiology 2021
- Clinical Genetic Risk Variants Inform a Functional Protein Interaction Network for Tetralogy of Fallot.
Reuter Miriam S et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021
- Clinical Features in a Large Cohort of Patients With 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome.
Nissan Ella et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2021
- Genomic frontiers in congenital heart disease.
Morton Sarah U et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2021
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of screening for first-degree relatives of patients with bicuspid aortic valve.
Tessler Idit et al. European heart journal. Quality of care & clinical outcomes 2021
- Molecular Genetics and Complex Inheritance of Congenital Heart Disease.
Diab Nicholas S et al. Genes 2021 12(7)
- High Familial Recurrence of Congenital Heart Defects in Laterality Defects Patients: An Evaluation of 184 Families.
Hu Huifang et al. Pediatric cardiology 2021
- Clinical and genetic findings in patients with congenital cataract and heart diseases.
Li Xinru et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2021 16(1) 242
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (14)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (4)
- COVID-19 (13)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (529)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (86)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (6)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (19)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.