Last Posted: Jun 13, 2019
- Testing criteria for 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: preliminary results of a low cost strategy for public health.
Sgardioli Ilária Cristina et al. Orphanet journal of rare diseases 2019 Jun 14(1) 123
- Long-Term Outcomes in Patients With Turner Syndrome: A 68-Year Follow-Up.
Fuchs Margaret M et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2019 Jun 8(11) e011501
- Artificial Intelligence-Assisted Auscultation of Heart Murmurs: Validation by Virtual Clinical Trial.
Thompson W Reid et al. Pediatric cardiology 2019 Mar 40(3) 623-629
- Chromosomal microarray analysis in fetuses with an isolated congenital heart defect: a retrospective, nationwide, multicenter study in France.
Hureaux M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2019 Mar
- Impact of predictive medicine on therapeutic decision making: a randomized controlled trial in congenital heart disease
H Naci et al, NPJ Digital Medicine, March 2019
- Lessons from exome sequencing in prenatally diagnosed heart defects: a basis for prenatal testing.
Westphal Dominik S et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Mar
- Big data analytics in adult congenital heart disease: why coding matters.
Asselbergs Folkert W et al. European heart journal 2019 Mar
- The phenotypic spectrum of proximal 6q deletions based on a large cohort derived from social media and literature reports.
Engwerda Aafke et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(10) 1478-1489
- Application of quality indicators to data from the National Network of Congenital Anomalies of Argentina.
Groisman Boris et al. Birth defects research 2019 Feb
- Actions in Support of Newborn Screening for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - United States, 2011-2018.
Glidewell Jill et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2019 Feb 68(5) 107-111
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (7)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (454)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (49)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (1)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (1)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (44)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Jun 19, 2019
- Content source: