Last Posted: Apr 25, 2019
- Research participants' preferences for receiving genetic risk information: a discrete choice experiment.
Viberg Johansson Jennifer et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2019 Apr
- "A natural progression" - Australian women's attitudes about an individualised breast screening model.
Lippey Jocelyn et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2019 Apr
- Analysis of VUS reporting, variant reinterpretation and recontact policies in clinical genomic sequencing consent forms.
Vears Danya F et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2018 26(12) 1743-1751
- Analyzing big data in social media: Text and network analyses of an eating disorder forum.
Moessner Markus et al. The International journal of eating disorders 2018 51(7) 656-667
- Machine learning to support social media empowered patients in cancer care and cancer treatment decisions.
De Silva Daswin et al. PloS one 2018 13(10) e0205855
- Shared Knowledge in Precision Cancer Care.
Burkard Mark E et al. WMJ : official publication of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin 2018 Oct 117(4) 178-179
- Spectrum and prevalence of genetic predisposition in medulloblastoma: a retrospective genetic study and prospective validation in a clinical trial cohort.
Waszak Sebastian M et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2018 19(6) 785-798
- From Epidemiological Knowledge to Improved Health: A Vision for Translational Epidemiology.
Windle Michael et al. American journal of epidemiology 2019 Mar
- Factors Influencing Not Perceiving Family Health History Assessments as Important: Opportunities to Improve Dissemination of Evidence-Based Population Screening for Cancer.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Public health genomics 2019 Apr 1-10
- Family communication and patient distress after germline genetic testing in individuals with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Peters Mary Linton B et al. Cancer 2019 Apr
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (29)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (530)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (578)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (49)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (37)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (20)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (69)
- Reviews/Commentaries (326)
- Tools/Methods (49)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (159)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 25, 2019
- Content source: