Last Posted: Dec 11, 2018
- Learning ones genetic risk changes physiology independent of actual genetic risk
BP Turnwald et al, Nature Human Behavior, December 2018
- Communication About Hereditary Cancers on Social Media: A Content Analysis of Tweets About Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer and Lynch Syndrome.
Allen Caitlin G et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2018 Dec
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- Exome sequencing disclosures in pediatric cancer care: Patterns of communication among oncologists, genetic counselors, and parents.
Scollon Sarah et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Nov
- Genetic information about disease risks - does knowledge empower?
PHG Foundation, December 3, 2018
- [Making better use of the clinical geneticist's expertise; treating physician could request a DNA test for most cancer patients].
Aalfs C M et al. Nederlands tijdschrift voor geneeskunde 2017 161(0) D1525
- Connecting the pharmacogenetics and personalised medicine community.
McNamee Christine J et al. Drug discovery today 2018 23(8) 1456-1457
- Leveraging Genomic Factors to Improve Benefit-Risk.
Schuck R N et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 78-83
- The Missing -Omes: Proposing Social and Environmental Nomenclature in Precision Medicine.
Davis M M et al. Clinical and translational science 2017 10(2) 64-66
- A narrative overview of the patients' outcomes after multigene cancer panel testing: Thorough evaluation of its implications for genetic counselling.
Esteban I et al. European journal of medical genetics 2018 Nov
- CDC Information (1)
- CDC-Authored Publications (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (16)
- Epidemiologic Studies (523)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (501)
- Evidence Synthesis (43)
- Guidelines (30)
- Reviews/Commentaries (257)
- Tools/Methods (43)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (130)
- AMD Weekly Clips (63)
- GWAS Catalog (14)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: