Last Posted: Feb 15, 2019
- Influences on decision-making for young women undergoing bilateral prophylactic mastectomy.
Glassey Rachael et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 101(2) 318-323
- Integrated Pathology Informatics Enables High-Quality Personalized and Precision Medicine: Digital Pathology and Beyond.
Volynskaya Zoya et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2018 Mar 142(3) 369-382
- Artificial intelligence systems for complex decision-making in acute care medicine: a review.
Lynn Lawrence A et al. Patient safety in surgery 2019 136
- Development of FamilyTalk: an Intervention to Support Communication and Educate Families About Colorectal Cancer Risk.
Bowen Deborah J et al. Journal of cancer education : the official journal of the American Association for Cancer Education 2019 Feb
- The Counselor Will Videoconference You Now: Addressing Opportunities and Challenges with Patient-Clinician Communication in the Telemedicine Era.
Rich Kelly et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 2019 Feb 23(2) 73-74
- A multidisciplinary approach to the clinical management of Prader-Willi syndrome.
Duis Jessica et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2019 Jan
- A patient-centered mobile health application to motivate use of genetic counseling among women with ovarian cancer: A pilot randomized controlled trial.
Vogel Rachel I et al. Gynecologic oncology 2019 Feb
- Beyond medical actionability: Public perceptions of important actions in response to hypothetical genetic testing results.
Seiffert David J et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Feb
- Patient-provider communications about pharmacogenomic results increase patient recall of medication changes.
Borden Brittany A et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2019 Feb
- Perspectives on communication and engagement with regard to collecting biospecimens and family health histories for cancer research in a rural Alaska Native community.
Dirks Lisa G et al. Journal of community genetics 2019 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Genomics Publications (22)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (16)
- Epidemiologic Studies (527)
- GWAS Studies (14)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (533)
- Evidence Synthesis (47)
- Guidelines (33)
- Tier Table (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (285)
- Tools/Methods (45)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (141)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (65)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Feb 19, 2019
- Content source: