Last Posted: Apr 17, 2019
- Use of machine-learning algorithms to determine features of systolic blood pressure variability that predict poor outcomes in hypertensive patients.
Lacson Ronilda C et al. Clinical kidney journal 2019 Apr 12(2) 206-212
- 'Precision medicine' and ischaemic heart disease: the stage is set for the new antibody based therapies (lipid lowering and anti-inflammatory).
Prati Francesco et al. European heart journal supplements : journal of the European Society of Cardiology 2019 Mar 21(Suppl B) B73-B75
- Mobile health interventions to promote physical activity and reduce sedentary behaviour in the workplace: A systematic review.
Buckingham Sarah Ann et al. Digital health 52055207619839883
- A review of gene- and cell-based therapies for familial hypercholesterolemia.
Hajighasemi Saeideh et al. Pharmacological research 2019 Mar 143119-132
- Nutrigenetics of Blood Cholesterol Concentrations: Towards Personalized Nutrition.
Vazquez-Vidal Itzel et al. Current cardiology reports 2019 Mar 21(5) 38
- Multi-ancestry genome-wide gene-smoking interaction study of 387,272 individuals identifies new loci associated with serum lipids.
Bentley Amy R et al. Nature genetics 2019 Apr 51(4) 636-648
- How much further do we need to decrease LDL cholesterol levels in heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia?
Harada-Shiba Mariko et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 Mar
- No clinical utility of common polymorphisms in IGF1, IRS1, GCKR, PPARG, GCK1 and KCTD1 genes previously associated with insulin resistance in overweight children from Romania and Moldova.
Chirita-Emandi Adela et al. Journal of pediatric endocrinology & metabolism : JPEM 2019 Jan 32(1) 33-39
- Variable expression and penetrance in Portuguese families with Familial Hypercholesterolemia with mild phenotype.
Gaspar I M et al. Atherosclerosis. Supplements 2019 Mar 3628-30
- Human Genetics and Drug Development.
Holmes Michael V et al. The New England journal of medicine 2019 Mar 380(11) 1076-1079
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5400)
- GWAS Studies (86)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (202)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (31)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Genomic Tests Tier Table (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (187)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Apr 24, 2019
- Content source: