Last Posted: Aug 17, 2019
- Positive Topline Results from Phase 3 Trial of Evinacumab in Patients with Severe, Inherited Form of High Cholesterol
Regeneron, August 14, 2019
- Effects of familial hypercholesterolemia-associated genes on the phenotype of premature myocardial infarction.
Lee Chongyou et al. Lipids in health and disease 2019 Apr 18(1) 95
- Incidence of Cardiovascular Disease in Patients with Familial Hypercholesterolemia Phenotype: Analysis of 5 Years Follow-Up of Real-World Data from More than 1.5 Million Patients.
Masana Luís et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2019 Jul 8(7)
- Risk of Premature Atherosclerotic Disease in Patients With Monogenic Versus Polygenic Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Trinder Mark et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2019 Jul 74(4) 512-522
- Editorial: PCSK9 Inhibitors Prior Authorization- Redundant Process Due for a Redesign
K Nasir et al, Circulation, Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, July 23, 2019
- Effects of melatonin administration on mental health parameters, metabolic and genetic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Shabani Azade et al. Journal of affective disorders 2019 25051-56
- Estimation of metabolic syndrome heritability in three large populations including full pedigree and genomic information.
Graziano Francesca et al. Human genetics 2019 Jul 138(7) 739-748
- Development of a motivational interviewing genetic counseling intervention to increase cascade cholesterol screening in families of children with familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kruger Valerie et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2019 Jul
- Economic evaluation of lipid lowering with PCSK9 inhibitors in patients with familial hypercholesterolemia: Methodological aspects.
Wisløff Torbjørn et al. Atherosclerosis 2019 Jun 287140-146
- PCSK9 in cholesterol metabolism: from bench to bedside.
Reiss Allison B et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2018 132(11) 1135-1153
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (7)
- NIH Information (13)
- CDC Publications (3)
- Hot Topics (192)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (5641)
- GWAS Studies (94)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (233)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (39)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (23)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (14)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (209)
- Tools/Methods (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (0)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Jul 30, 2019
- Page last updated:Aug 17, 2019
- Content source: