Last Posted: May 13, 2021
- Personalizing Risk for Sudden Cardiac Death Among Patients With Dilated Cardiomyopathies: Moving Beyond Ejection Fraction With Genomics.
Khan Sadiya S et al. JAMA cardiology 2021 5
- An Evidence-Based Assessment of Genes in Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Jordan Elizabeth et al. Circulation 2021
- A radiomic approach to predict myocardial fibrosis on coronary CT angiography in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Qin Le et al. International journal of cardiology 2021
- Genetic Causes of Cardiomyopathy in Children: First Results From the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Genes Study.
Ware Stephanie M et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e017731
- The benefits and challenges of family genetic testing in rare genetic diseases-lessons from Fabry disease.
Germain Dominique P et al. Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2021 e1666
- Clinical Findings and Diagnostic Yield of Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy through Genomic Screening of Pathogenic or Likely Pathogenic Desmosome Gene Variants.
Carruth Eric D et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2021
- Diagnostic yield of genetic testing in a heterogeneous cohort of 1376 HCM patients.
Hathaway Julie et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2021 21(1) 126
- Diagnosis and Risk Prediction of Dilated Cardiomyopathy in the Era of Big Data and Genomics.
Sammani Arjan et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(5)
- Diagnostic yield of targeted next generation sequencing in 2002 Dutch cardiomyopathy patients.
Alimohamed Mohamed Z et al. International journal of cardiology 2021
- Rare Variants Associated with Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy: Reclassification Five Years Later.
Vallverdú-Prats Marta et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(3)
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (27)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (850)
- GWAS Studies (11)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (246)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (24)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (14)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.