Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- Psychological Distress and Quality of Life in Participants Undergoing Genetic Testing for Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy Caused by TMEM43 p.S358L: Is It Time to Offer Population-Based Genetic Screening?
Brothers Cassidy et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-8
- Worldwide differences in primary prevention implantable cardioverter defibrillator utilization and outcomes in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Nauffal Victor et al. European heart journal 2021
- Estimating the Population Benefits of Blood Pressure Lowering: A Wide-Angled Mendelian Randomization Study in UK Biobank.
Higgins Hannah et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e021098
- Sex Differences in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Interaction With Genetics and Environment.
Butters Alexandra et al. Current heart failure reports 2021
- Cascade health service use in family members following genetic testing in children: a scoping literature review.
Cernat Alexandra et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2021
- Disease Expression and Outcomes in Black and White Adults With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy.
Arabadjian Milla E et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2021 e019978
- The Emerging Role of Epigenetics in Therapeutic Targeting of Cardiomyopathies.
Pagiatakis Christina et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2021 22(16)
- Genomic Autopsy of Sudden Deaths in Young Individuals.
Webster Gregory et al. JAMA cardiology 2021
- Yield of Bone Scintigraphy Screening for Transthyretin-related Cardiac Amyloidosis in Different Conditions: Methodological Issues and Clinical Implications.
Tini Giacomo et al. European journal of clinical investigation 2021 e13665
- Sudden cardiac death in childhood hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is best predicted by a combination of ECG Risk-score and HCMRisk-Kids score.
Östman-Smith Ingegerd et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (27)
- CDC Publications (0)
- COVID-19 (44)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (869)
- GWAS Studies (13)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (266)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (26)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (15)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (17)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (5)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.