Last Posted: Jun 18, 2021
- Interpretability of Machine Learning Solutions in Public Healthcare: The CRISP-ML Approach.
Kolyshkina Inna et al. Frontiers in big data 2021 4660206
- Blockchain Applications in Health Care and Public Health: Increased Transparency.
Velmovitsky Pedro Elkind et al. JMIR medical informatics 2021 9(6) e20713
- Using ‘big data’ to disentangle aging and COVID-19
RR Montgomery et al, Nature Aging, June 14, 2021
- Ensuring patient and public involvement in the transition to AI-assisted mental health care: A systematic scoping review and agenda for design justice.
Zidaru Teodor et al. Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy 2021
- Progress, Challenges, and Global Approaches to Rare Diseases.
Groft Stephen C et al. Acta paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992) 2021
- A Versatile Big Data Health System for Australia: Driving Improvements in Cardiovascular Health.
Paige Ellie et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2021
- Inter-Cohort Validation of SuStaIn Model for Alzheimer's Disease.
Archetti Damiano et al. Frontiers in big data 2021 4661110
- Utilizing Publicly Available Cancer Clinicogenomic Data on CBioPortal to Compare Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Mutant and Wildtype Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Dhar Chirag et al. Cureus 2021 13(4) e14683
- Big data and predictive modelling for the opioid crisis: existing research and future potential.
Bharat Chrianna et al. The Lancet. Digital health 2021 3(6) e397-e407
- Drug Clearance in Neonates: A Combination of Population Pharmacokinetic Modelling and Machine Learning Approaches to Improve Individual Prediction.
Tang Bo-Hao et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (289)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (177)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (10)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (654)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (37)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.