Last Posted: Sep 22, 2021
- Greece used AI to curb COVID: what other nations can learn- Governments are hungry to deploy big data in health emergencies. Scientists must help to lay the legal, ethical and logistical groundwork.
Nature editorial, September 22, 2021
- Artificial intelligence in cancer research, diagnosis and therapy.
Elemento Olivier et al. Nature reviews. Cancer 2021
- Influential Usage of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
Yang Yan Cheng et al. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine 2021 20215812499
- Privacy and artificial intelligence: challenges for protecting health information in a new era.
Murdoch Blake et al. BMC medical ethics 2021 22(1) 122
- Diagnostic Errors, Health Disparities, and Artificial Intelligence
A Combination for Health or Harm?
SA Ibrahim et al, JAMA Health Forum
- Preventing Glaucoma Vision Loss with ‘Big Data’
F Collins, NIH Director blog, September 16, 2021
- A review on deep learning in medical image analysis.
Suganyadevi S et al. International journal of multimedia information retrieval 2021 1-20
- A Systematic Literature Review of Ethical Challenges Related to Medical and Public Health Data Sharing in China.
Li Xiaojie et al. Journal of empirical research on human research ethics : JERHRE 2021 15562646211040299
- Personalized Exercise Programs Based upon Remote Assessment of Motor Fitness: A Pilot Study among Healthy People Aged 65 Years and Older.
Netz Yael et al. Gerontology 2021 1-15
- The applications of eHealth technologies in the management of asthma and allergic diseases.
Alvarez-Perea Alberto et al. Clinical and translational allergy 2021 11(7) e12061
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (8)
- NIH Information (12)
- CDC Publications (5)
- COVID-19 (340)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (9)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (192)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (13)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (2)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (694)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (20)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (42)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.