Last Posted: Jan 14, 2021
- CGH Findings in Children with Complex and Essential Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
Annunziata Silvia et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2021 Jan
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Genetics and the Search for Pathological Mechanisms.
Manoli Devanand S et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2021 Jan 178(1) 30-38
- Upper and Lower Limb Movement Kinematics in Aging FMR1 Gene Premutation Carriers.
Wang Zheng et al. Brain sciences 2020 Dec 11(1)
- Whole Exome Sequencing Identifies Novel De Novo Variants Interacting with Six Gene Networks in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Kim Namshin et al. Genes 2020 Dec 12(1)
- Role of Ash1l in Tourette syndrome and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
Zhang Cheng et al. Developmental neurobiology 2020 Nov
- Genetic testing in patients with nonsyndromic autism spectrum disorder and EEG abnormalities with or without epilepsy: Is exome trio-based testing the best clinical approach?
Shillington Amelle et al. Epilepsy & behavior : E&B 2020 Nov 107564
- Clinical sequencing yield in epilepsy, autism spectrum disorder, and intellectual disability: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Stefanski Arthur et al. Epilepsia 2020 Nov
- Evaluation of Chromosome Microarray Analysis in a Large Cohort of Females with Autism Spectrum Disorders: A Single Center Italian Study.
Calderoni Sara et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Oct 10(4)
- Pursuing genetic testing for children with autism spectrum disorders: What do parents think?
Zhao Shixi et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Sep
- Pathogenic Yield of Genetic Testing in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Harris Holly K et al. Pediatrics 2020 Sep
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (11)
- NIH Information (6)
- CDC Publications (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (1057)
- GWAS Studies (46)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (197)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (14)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (4)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (31)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (4)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (4)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.