Last Posted: Mar 11, 2020
- Psychological correlates of interest in genetic testing among Korean American adoptees and their parents.
Cai Jieyi et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Mar
- Comparison of adopted and non-adopted individuals reveals gene-environment interplay for education in the UK Biobank
R Cheesman et al, BioRXIV preprints, July 18, 2019
- Addressing perceived economic obstacles to genetic testing as a way to mitigate disparities in family health history for adoptees.
May Thomas et al. Health economics, policy, and law 2018 Dec 1-11
- The value of genetic testing for family health history of adopted persons.
May Thomas et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Nov
- Adoptees lacking family health history look to whole genome sequencing for answers
M Thomas, Hudson Alpha, October 2018
- Adoptees' Pursuit of Genomic Testing to Fill Gaps in Family Health History and Reduce Healthcare Disparity.
Casas Kari A et al. Narrative inquiry in bioethics 2018 8(2) 131-135
- A Swedish Nationwide Adoption Study of the Heritability of Heart Failure.
Lindgren Magnus P et al. JAMA cardiology 2018 Jul
- If I'm Adopted, Should I Have DNA Testing?
E Matloff, Forbes, July 11, 2018
- Are Genetic Testing Sites the New Social Networks?
A Krueger, NY Times, June 16, 2018
- Adopted Individuals' Views on the Utility and Value of Expanded Carrier Screening.
Spencer Sara et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Mar
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (0)
- NIH Information (0)
- CDC Publications (1)
- Hot Topics (28)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (3)
- GWAS Studies (0)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (6)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (0)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (0)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (0)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (0)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (0)
- Reviews/Commentaries (15)
- Tools/Methods (0)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (3)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.