Last Posted: Jan 27, 2023
- Association of Smartphone Use and Digital Addiction with Mental Health, Quality of Life, Motivation and Learning of Medical Students: A Two-Year Follow-Up Study.
Marise Machado de Oliveira et al. Psychiatry 2023 1-14
- Association between genetic risk of alcohol consumption and alcohol-related morbidity and mortality under different alcohol policy conditions: evidence from the Finnish alcohol price reduction of 2004.
Lahtinen Hannu et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2022
- Identification of Novel, Replicable Genetic Risk Loci for Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among US Military Veterans.
Kimbrel Nathan A et al. JAMA psychiatry 2022
- A brainnetome atlas-based methamphetamine dependence identification using neighborhood component analysis and machine learning on functional MRI data.
Zhou Yanan et al. Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 2022 16958437
- Ethics of digital therapeutics (DTx).
Refolo P et al. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences 2022 26(18) 6418-6423
- The Use of Chatbots as Supportive Agents for People Seeking Help with Substance Use Disorder: A Systematic Review.
Ogilvie Lisa et al. European addiction research 2022 1-14
- Genome-wide association study in individuals of European and African ancestry and multi-trait analysis of opioid use disorder identifies 19 independent genome-wide significant risk loci.
Deak Joseph D et al. Molecular psychiatry 2022
- Implementing a Pragmatic Clinical Trial to Tailor Opioids for Acute Pain on behalf of the IGNITE ADOPT PGx Investigators.
Cavallari Larisa H et al. Clinical and translational science 2022
- Sickle Cell Disease: A Review.
Kavanagh Patricia L et al. JAMA 2022 328(1) 57-68
- Familial associations in Adolescent Substance Use Disorder: A Population-based Cohort Study.
Hamad Amani F et al. Addiction (Abingdon, England) 2022
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.