Last Posted: Oct 26, 2021
- ARTEFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN DIABETIC RETINOPATHY SCREENING. A REVIEW.
Stranák Z et al. Ceska a slovenska oftalmologie : casopis Ceske oftalmologicke spolecnosti a Slovenske oftalmologicke spolecnosti 2021 77(5) 224-231
- Intelligent type 2 diabetes risk prediction from administrative claim data.
Uddin Shahadat et al. Informatics for health & social care 2021 1-15
- Machine Learning Models Cannot Replace Screening Colonoscopy for the Prediction of Advanced Colorectal Adenoma.
Semmler Georg et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2021 11(10)
- Trans-ethnic Mendelian-randomization study reveals causal relationships between cardiometabolic factors and chronic kidney disease.
Zheng Jie et al. International journal of epidemiology 2021 10
- Cardiac Diagnostic Feature and Demographic Identification (CDF-DI): An IoT Enabled Healthcare Framework Using Machine Learning.
Kumar Deepak et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(19)
- Estimation of Various Walking Intensities Based on Wearable Plantar Pressure Sensors Using Artificial Neural Networks.
Chen Hsing-Chung et al. Sensors (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 21(19)
- Achievement of treatment targets predicts progression of vascular complications in type 1 diabetes.
Salna Ilze et al. Journal of diabetes and its complications 2021 108072
- Machine Learning Based Diabetes Classification and Prediction for Healthcare Applications.
Butt Umair Muneer et al. Journal of healthcare engineering 2021 20219930985
- Genome-Wide Meta-analysis Identifies Genetic Variants Associated With Glycemic Response to Sulfonylureas.
Dawed Adem Y et al. Diabetes care 2021
- Prediction of incident atrial fibrillation in community-based electronic health records: a systematic review with meta-analysis.
Nadarajah Ramesh et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2021
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (30)
- NIH Information (48)
- CDC Publications (21)
- COVID-19 (493)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11763)
- GWAS Studies (417)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (636)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (54)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (20)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (323)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.