Last Posted: Jan 21, 2021
- Morbidity, risk of cancer and mortality in 3,645 HFE mutations carriers.
Hagström Hannes et al. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver 2021 Jan
- Interaction of diabetes genetic risk and successful lifestyle modification in the Diabetes Prevention Program.
Raghavan Sridharan et al. Diabetes, obesity & metabolism 2021 Jan
- Novel behavioural approaches and implementation science for mitigating genetic risk of cardiovascular disease due to elevated lipoprotein(a).
Mullan Barbara et al. Current opinion in endocrinology, diabetes, and obesity 2020 Dec Publish Ahead of Print
- A Panel of Six Biomarkers Significantly Improves the Prediction of Type 2 Diabetes in the MONICA/KORA Study Population.
Thorand Barbara et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Dec
- Impact of Genetic Factors on the Age of Onset for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Addition to the Conventional Risk Factors.
Piko Peter et al. Journal of personalized medicine 2020 Dec 11(1)
- Novel therapies for familial hypercholesterolemia.
Mohamed Farzahna et al. Current opinion in endocrinology, diabetes, and obesity 2020 Dec
- 10-year comparative follow up of familial versus multifactorial chylomicronemia syndromes.
Belhassen Manon et al. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism 2020 Nov
- Genetics, coronary artery disease, and myocardial revascularization: will novel genetic risk scores bring new answers?
Hui Sonya Kit et al. Indian journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery : official organ, Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of India 2018 Dec 34(Suppl 3) 213-221
- Association between family history, early growth and the risk of beta cell autoimmunity in children at risk for type 1 diabetes.
Pacaud Danièle et al. Diabetologia 2020 Oct
- The association of Interieukin-6 polymorphism (rs1800795) with microvascular complications in type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Cui Jieyuan et al. Bioscience reports 2020 Oct
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (29)
- NIH Information (48)
- CDC Publications (15)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11375)
- GWAS Studies (390)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (497)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (46)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (7)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (214)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (16)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (35)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (15)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.