Last Posted: Jul 07, 2020
- [Challenges of screening germline predispositions in children].
Manabe Atsushi et al. [Rinsho ketsueki] The Japanese journal of clinical hematology 2020 61(6) 682-686
- [Genetic testing for Parkinson's disease: indication and practical implementation].
Tönges Lars et al. Fortschritte der Neurologie-Psychiatrie 2020 Jun
- Are the new genetic tools for diagnosis of Wilson disease helpful in clinical practice?
Espinós Carmen et al. JHEP reports : innovation in hepatology 2020 Aug 2(4) 100114
- Diagnosis and Screening of Patients with Fabry Disease.
Vardarli Irfan et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management 2020 16551-558
- Differences in Conceptual Understanding of the "Actionability" of Incidental Findings and the Resultant Difference in Ethical Responsibility: An Empirical Study in Japan.
Ibuki Tomohide et al. AJOB empirical bioethics 2020 Jul 1-8
- EMQN best practice guidelines for molecular genetic testing and reporting of 21-hydroxylase deficiency.
Baumgartner-Parzer Sabina et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2020 Jul
- Genetic Counseling, Testing, and Management of HBOC in India: An Expert Consensus Document from Indian Society of Medical and Pediatric Oncology.
Malhotra Hemant et al. JCO global oncology 2020 Jul 6991-1008
- Healthy live births from transfer of low-mosaicism embryos after preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy.
Lee Chun-I et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2020 Jul
- Hereditary vs Familial Pancreatic Cancer: Associated Genetic Syndromes and Clinical Perspective.
Copur Mehmet Sitki et al. Oncology (Williston Park, N.Y.) 2020 Jun 34(6) 196-201
- Implementation of interventions targeting the uptake of genetic testing services for breast cancer risk: protocol for a systematic review.
Thapa Subash et al. BMJ open 2020 Jun 10(6) e031727
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (74)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (11083)
- GWAS Studies (36)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3442)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (404)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (284)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (46)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (24)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2614)
- Tools/Methods (92)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (398)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.