Last Posted: Mar 19, 2019
- Bridging the Gap Between Direct-to-Consumer Testing and Medical-Grade Genetic Testing-- he One-Stop Solution Will Allow Direct-to-Consumer Kit Users to Confirm Their Hereditary Cancer ResultsT
PRB web, March 18, 2019
- FDA Approval of PARP Inhibitors and the Impact on Genetic Counseling and Genetic Testing Practices.
Buchtel Kathryn M et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 27(1) 131-139
- Genetic testing for inherited heart diseases: longitudinal impact on health-related quality of life.
Ingles Jodie et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2012 14(8) 749-752
- Monogenic diabetes in adults: what are the new developments?
Owen Katharine R et al. Current opinion in genetics & development 2018 50103-110
- Adherence to guidelines for the referral of patients with colorectal cancer and abnormal tumour tissue testing for assessment of Lynch syndrome.
Han Julian et al. ANZ journal of surgery 2019 Mar
- Continental drift? Do European clinical genetic testing laboratories have a patent problem?
Liddicoat Johnathon et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2019 Mar
- Paediatricians underuse recommended genetic tests in children with global developmental delay.
Tremblay Isabelle et al. Paediatrics & child health 2018 Dec 23(8) e156-e162
- [Universal genetic testing to combat underdiagnosis of hereditary breast cancer].
Duma Marciana Nona et al. Strahlentherapie und Onkologie : Organ der Deutschen Rontgengesellschaft ... [et al] 2019 Mar
- Direct to consumer versus clinical genetic testing.
Wysocki Kenneth et al. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2019 Mar 31(3) 152-155
- Electron Microscopy Can Still Have a Role in the Diagnosis of Selected Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
Taweevisit Mana et al. Pediatric and developmental pathology : the official journal of the Society for Pediatric Pathology and the Paediatric Pathology Society 22(1) 22-29
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Information (31)
- CDC Genomics Publications (63)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (63)
- Epidemiologic Studies (10125)
- GWAS Studies (34)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (2286)
- Evidence Synthesis (300)
- Guidelines (212)
- Tier Table (11)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1623)
- Tools/Methods (74)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (237)
- Advanced Molecular Detection Clips (17)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Mar 19, 2019
- Content source: