Last Posted: Sep 16, 2021
- A systematic review of the validated monogenic causes of human male infertility: 2020 update and a discussion of emerging gene-disease relationships.
Houston Brendan J et al. Human reproduction update 2021
- Clinical Utility of Rapid Exome Sequencing Combined With Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing in Critically Ill Pediatric Patients With Suspected Genetic Disorders.
Ouyang Xuejun et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12725259
- Cost-effectiveness of cascade genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia in the United States: A simulation analysis.
Jackson Candace L et al. American journal of preventive cardiology 2021 8100245
- Different Strategies of Preimplantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidies in Women of Advanced Maternal Age: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
Shi Wei-Hui et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(17)
- Evaluation and Management of Early Onset Genetic Obesity in Childhood.
Malhotra Sonali et al. Journal of pediatric genetics 2021 10(3) 194-204
- Familial Risks and Proportions Describing Population Landscape of Familial Cancer.
Hemminki Kari et al. Cancers 2021 13(17)
- Implementation of an embedded in-clinic genetic testing station to optimize germline testing for patients with pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Walker Evan J et al. The oncologist 2021
- Implementation of Multigene Germline and Parallel Somatic Genetic Testing in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: SIGNPOST Study.
Chandrasekaran Dhivya et al. Cancers 2021 13(17)
- Psychological Distress and Quality of Life in Participants Undergoing Genetic Testing for Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy Caused by TMEM43 p.S358L: Is It Time to Offer Population-Based Genetic Screening?
Brothers Cassidy et al. Public health genomics 2021 1-8
- Reproductive issues in carriers of germline pathogenic variants in the BRCA1/2 genes: an expert meeting.
Buonomo Barbara et al. BMC medicine 2021 19(1) 205
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (14)
- COVID-19 (31)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2441)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2647)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (258)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (169)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (51)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (8)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (79)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (290)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.