Last Posted: Dec 12, 2018
- A clinically structured and partnered approach to genetic testing in Trinidadian women with breast cancer and their families.
Donenberg Talia et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2018 Dec
- Women's preferences for and experiences with prenatal genetic testing decision making: Sociodemographic disparities in preference-concordant decision making.
Molina Fabiola et al. Patient education and counseling 2018 Oct
- Underdiagnosis of Hereditary Breast Cancer: Are Genetic Testing Guidelines a Tool or an Obstacle?
PD Beitsch et al, JCO, December 10, 2018
- Breast cancer testing guidelines out of date, missing genetic screening, says study
S Scutti, CNN, December 10, 2018
- A Proposed Approach for Implementing Genomics-Based Screening Programs for Healthy Adults
M. Murray and the Genomics and Population Health Action Collaborative, National Academies of Medicine, December 3, 2018
- FDA takes new action to advance the development of reliable and beneficial genetic tests that can improve patient care
FDA Press Release, December 4, 2018
- PreMedKB: an integrated precision medicine knowledgebase for interpreting relationships between diseases, genes, variants and drugs.
Yu Ying et al. Nucleic acids research 2018 Nov
- Prevalence of nonfounder BRCA1/2 mutations in Ashkenazi Jewish patients presenting for genetic testing at a hereditary breast and ovarian cancer center.
Frey Melissa K et al. Cancer 2018 Nov
- The diagnosis of hereditary angioedema with C1 inhibitor deficiency: a survey of Canadian physicians and laboratories.
Charest-Morin Xavier et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2018 1483
- The value of genetic testing for family health history of adopted persons.
May Thomas et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2018 Nov
- CDC Information (10)
- NIH Resources (31)
- CDC-Authored Publications (57)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (63)
- Tier Table (11)
- Epidemiologic Studies (9978)
- Translation/Implementation Studies (2061)
- Evidence Synthesis (278)
- Guidelines (198)
- Reviews/Commentaries (1408)
- Tools/Methods (70)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (216)
- AMD Weekly Clips (17)
- GWAS Catalog (34)
- Grants Supporting Publications
- Genetic Testing (GTR)
- Genetic Disease (OMIM)
- PubMed Review
- PubMed Clinical Queries
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.
- Page last reviewed:Mar 1, 2018
- Page last updated:Dec 12, 2018
- Content source: