Last Posted: Oct 27, 2020
- Genetic testing for breast cancer risk, from BRCA1/2 to a seven gene panel: an ethical analysis.
Gustavsson Erik et al. BMC medical ethics 2020 Oct 21(1) 102
- Genome-Wide Gene Expression Analyses of BRCA1 - and BRCA2 -Associated Breast and Ovarian Tumours.
Wiggins George A R et al. Cancers 2020 Oct 12(10)
- Genomic testing in 1019 individuals from 349 Pakistani families results in high diagnostic yield and clinical utility.
Cheema Huma et al. NPJ genomic medicine 2020 544
- Identification and management of Lynch syndrome in the Middle East and North African countries: outcome of a survey in 12 countries.
Sina Mohammad et al. Familial cancer 2020 Oct
- The role of clinical response to treatment in determining pathogenicity of genomic variants.
Shen Joseph J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Genetic testing in families with hereditary colorectal cancer in British Columbia and Yukon: a retrospective cross-sectional analysis.
Beard Vivienne K et al. CMAJ open 8(4) E637-E642
- Genome sequencing increases diagnostic yield in clinically diagnosed Alagille syndrome patients with previously negative test results.
Rajagopalan Ramakrishnan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Oct
- Parental attitudes regarding the need for genetic services in a pediatric brain tumor survivorship program.
Zalan Alice et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Oct
- The tip of the iceberg for diagnostic dilemmas: performance of current diagnostics and future complementary screening approaches.
Bastos Paulo A D et al. European journal of medical genetics 2020 Oct 104089
- Clinical Implications of the Genetic Architecture of Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
Wilsbacher Lisa D et al. Current cardiology reports 2020 Oct 22(12) 170
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (33)
- CDC Publications (12)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2338)
- GWAS Studies (6)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2302)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (227)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (157)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (55)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (6)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (83)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (263)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.