Last Posted: May 07, 2021
- Public perceived knowledge of, attitude toward, and use of genetic testing in urban China.
Wang Qun et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2021
- Laboratory business models and practices: implications for availability and access to germline genetic testing
MT Scheuner et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 6, 2021
- A Comparison of Patient-Reported Outcomes Following Consent for Genetic Testing Using an Oncologist- or Genetic Counselor-Mediated Model of Care.
McCuaig Jeanna M et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2021 28(2) 1459-1471
- Application of a framework to guide genetic testing communication across clinical indications.
Hallquist Miranda L G et al. Genome medicine 2021 13(1) 71
- Diagnostic Yield of Genetic Testing in Sudden Cardiac Death with Autopsy Findings of Uncertain Significance.
Iglesias Mercedes et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2021 10(9)
- Facilitations and Hurdles of Genetic Testing in Neuromuscular Disorders.
Barp Andrea et al. Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 11(4)
- Incorporating Cascade Effects of Genetic Testing in Economic Evaluation: A Scoping Review of Methodological Challenges.
Cernat Alexandra et al. Children (Basel, Switzerland) 2021 8(5)
- Baseline knowledge and receptiveness to genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndromes in Chinese high-risk females.
Chu Annie Tsz-Wai et al. Journal of community genetics 2021
- Genetic testing involving 100 common mutations for antenatal diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss in Chongqing, China.
Hu Hua et al. Medicine 2021 100(17) e25647
- Institutional and Social Issues Surrounding Genetic Counselors in Japan: Current Challenges and Implications for the Global Community.
Aizawa Yayoi et al. Frontiers in genetics 2021 12646177
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (13)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (14)
- COVID-19 (22)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (2383)
- GWAS Studies (7)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (2475)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (237)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (158)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (51)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (8)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (79)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (283)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.