Last Posted: Jan 17, 2020
- Is There A Doctor in The House? Physician-Mediated DTC Genetic Testing
K Stoll, the DNA Exchange, January 16, 2020
- Nearly 10,000 NorthShore patients have taken DNA tests to check for health risks. Now, that program is expanding.
L Schenker, Chicago Tribune, January 14, 2020
- BRCA1/2 mutation status in patients with metachronous breast and ovarian malignancies: clues towards the implementation of genetic counseling.
Chao Angel et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2019 Oct
- 'Genes versus children': if the goal is parenthood, are we using the optimal approach?
Kirkman-Brown Jackson C et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 Jan
- A review of the legislation of direct-to-consumer genetic testing in EU member states.
Hoxhaj Ilda et al. European journal of medical genetics 2020 Jan 103841
- A Targeted Gene Panel That Covers Coding, Non-coding and Short Tandem Repeat Regions Improves the Diagnosis of Patients With Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Yu Allen Chi-Shing et al. Frontiers in neuroscience 2019 131324
- An economic analysis of preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) by polar body biopsy in advanced maternal age.
Neumann Kay et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2020 Jan
- Cascading After Peridiagnostic Cancer Genetic Testing: An Alternative to Population-Based Screening.
Offit Kenneth et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2020 Jan JCO1902010
- Clinical and Genetic Evaluation After Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Harris Stephanie L et al. Journal of cardiovascular electrophysiology 2020 Jan
- Diagnosing Cornelia de Lange syndrome and related neurodevelopmental disorders using RNA sequencing.
Rentas Stefan et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2020 Jan
Search Result Summary
- CDC Information (12)
- NIH Information (32)
- CDC Publications (73)
- Hot Topics (500)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (10916)
- GWAS Studies (36)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (3000)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (367)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (255)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (44)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (5)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (21)
- Reviews/Commentaries (2318)
- Tools/Methods (85)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (348)
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Genomics and Precision Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.