Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Last Posted: Jan 27, 2023
- Risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Among Siblings of Children Who Died of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome in Denmark.
Charlotte Glinge et al. JAMA network open 2023 1 (1) e2252724
- Genetic variants in eleven central and peripheral chemoreceptor genes in sudden infant death syndrome.
Neubauer Jacqueline et al. Pediatric research 2022
- Comprehensive Analysis of Genes Associated With Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Mehboob Riffat et al. Frontiers in pediatrics 2021 9742225
- Post-mortem genetic investigation of cardiac disease-associated genes in sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) cases.
Köffer Jasmin et al. International journal of legal medicine 2020 Aug
- A Review of Long QT Syndrome: Everything a Hospitalist Should Know.
Sharma Nandita et al. Hospital pediatrics 2020 Mar
- What Causes SIDS? Thousands of infants die unexpectedly each year, and experts are working to figure out why.
C Arnold, New York Times, June 2019
- Reappraisal of variants previously linked with sudden infant death syndrome: results from three population-based cohorts
CP Muller et al, EJHG, May 2019
- Exome-Wide Rare Variant Analyses in Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Tester David J et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2018 Sep
- Management of survivors of cardiac arrest - the importance of genetic investigation.
Schwartz Peter J et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 13(9) 560-6
- Noncardiac genetic predisposition in sudden infant death syndrome.
Gray Belinda et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2018 Aug
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.