Last Posted: Jun 16, 2022
- "Let's Just Wait Until She's Born": Temporal Factors That Shape Decision-Making for Prenatal Genomic Sequencing Amongst Families Underrepresented in Genomic Research.
Brown Julia E H et al. Frontiers in genetics 2022 13882703
- Clinical impact of additional findings detected by genome-wide non-invasive prenatal testing: Follow-up results of the TRIDENT-2 study.
van Prooyen Schuurman Lisanne et al. American journal of human genetics 2022 109(6) 1140-1152
- Critical Appraisal of Droplet Digital Polymerase Chain Reaction (ddPCR) Application for Non-Invasive Prenatal testing.
Shekhawat Dolat Singh et al. Congenital anomalies 2022
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing in Immunohematology-Clinical, Technical and Ethical Considerations.
Kjeldsen-Kragh Jens et al. Journal of clinical medicine 2022 11(10)
- Implementation of Exome Sequencing in Prenatal Diagnosis and Impact on Genetic Counseling: The Polish Experience.
Kucinska-Chahwan Anna et al. Genes 2022 13(5)
- Systematic evidence-based review: The application of noninvasive prenatal screening using cell-free DNA in general-risk pregnancies
NC Rose et al, Genetics in Medicine, May 23, 2022
- Effectiveness of alternative prenatal genetic counselling methods in a cohort of pregnant women from a low socio-economic population.
Battese Ellis Katie et al. The Australian & New Zealand journal of obstetrics & gynaecology 2022
- Ethically robust reproductive genetic carrier screening needs to measure outcomes that matter to patients
L Dive et al, EJHG, May 18, 2022
- Same performance of exome sequencing before and after fetal autopsy for congenital abnormalities: toward a paradigm shift in prenatal diagnosis?
N Bourgon et al, EJHG, May 16, 2022
- Health economic evaluation of noninvasive prenatal testing and serum screening for down syndrome.
Xiao Gefei et al. PloS one 2022 17(4) e0266718
- Genetic counseling decisions in gestational carrier pregnancies.
Rasouli Melody A et al. Journal of assisted reproduction and genetics 2022
- Noninvasive Prenatal Test Results Indicative of Maternal Malignancies: A Nationwide Genetic and Clinical Follow-Up Study.
Heesterbeek Catharina J et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2022 JCO2102260
- A study on non-invasive prenatal screening for the detection of aneuploidy.
Chen Yao et al. Ginekologia polska 2022
- The Next Frontier in Noninvasive Prenatal Diagnostics: Cell-Free Fetal DNA Analysis for Monogenic Disease Assessment.
Zhong Lilian Pok Wa et al. Annual review of genomics and human genetics 2022
- Controversies in implementing non-invasive prenatal testing in a public antenatal care program.
Salvesen Kjell Åsmund Blix et al. Acta obstetricia et gynecologica Scandinavica 2022
- [Practice of clinical application of noninvasive prenatal testing based on cell-free fetal DNA].
Duan Honglei et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2022 39(3) 264-268
- Reflex single-gene non-invasive prenatal testing is associated with markedly better detection of fetuses affected with single-gene recessive disorders at lower cost.
Riku Shan et al. Journal of medical economics 2022 1-29
- The alarming rise of complex genetic testing in human embryo selection- Companies are marketing polygenic risk scores as part of IVF well ahead of a full understanding of the potential benefits — or dangers.
Nature editorial, March 21, 2022
- Polygenic embryo testing: understated ethics, unclear utility
J Johnston, Nature Medicine, March 21, 2022
- Droplet Digital PCR for Non-Invasive Prenatal Detection of Fetal Single-Gene Point Mutations in Maternal Plasma.
D'Aversa Elisabetta et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2022 23(5)
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- NIH Information (4)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (19)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (394)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (70)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (19)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (4)
- State Public Health Genomics Programs (3)
- Reviews/Commentaries (181)
- Tools/Methods (3)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (35)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.