Last Posted: Oct 21, 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccination during Pregnancy and First-Trimester Miscarriage.
Magnus Maria C et al. The New England journal of medicine 2021 10
- Preconception leukocyte telomere length and pregnancy outcomes among women with demonstrated fecundity.
Purdue-Smithe Alexandra C et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021
- Cytogenetic Screening in Couples with Recurrent Pregnancy Loss: A Single-Center Study and Review of Literature.
Frikha Rim et al. Journal of human reproductive sciences 2021 14(2) 191-195
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons
TT Shimabukuru et al, NEJM< June 17, 2021
- Economic impact of using maternal plasma cell-free DNA testing to guide further workup in recurrent pregnancy loss.
Peng Siyang et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021
- Identifying the causes of recurrent pregnancy loss in consanguineous couples using whole exome sequencing on the products of miscarriage with no chromosomal abnormalities.
Najafi Kimia et al. Scientific reports 2021 11(1) 6952
- Understanding Pregnancy Loss, Infertility, Birth Defects and the MTHFR gene: What Everyone Should Know
J Gunter, the Vajenda, March 27, 2021
- Application of Copy Number Variation Sequencing in Genetic Analysis of Miscarriages in Early and Middle Pregnancy.
Luo Shiqiang et al. Cytogenetic and genome research 2021 1-9
- Hereditary thrombophilia and recurrent pregnancy loss: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Liu Xiaoling et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2021 Feb
- New thing, The Impact of the Emergence of COVID-19 on Women's Prenatal Genetic Testing Decisions.
Farrell Ruth M et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2021 Feb
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
E Dimitriadis et al, Nature DIs Primers, December 2020
- Significance of Homocysteine Levels in the Management of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: A Literature Review.
Kondapaneni Varshitha et al. Cureus 2020 Oct 12(10) e11110
- Exome sequencing analysis on products of conception: a cohort study to evaluate clinical utility and genetic etiology for pregnancy loss
C Zhao et al, Genetics in Medicine, October 26, 2020
- Reducing misdiagnosis caused by maternal cell contamination in genetic testing for early pregnancy loss.
Volozonoka Ludmila et al. Systems biology in reproductive medicine 2020 Oct 1-11
- Clinical Utilization and Cost of Thrombophilia Testing in Patients with Venous Thromboembolism.
Gaddh Manila et al. TH open : companion journal to thrombosis and haemostasis 2020 Jul 4(3) e153-e162
- Machine learning algorithms to predict early pregnancy loss after in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer with fetal heart rate as a strong predictor.
Liu Lijue et al. Computer methods and programs in biomedicine 2020 Jun 196105624
- Cytogenetic testing of pregnancy loss tissue: a meta-analysis.
Smits Myrthe A J et al. Reproductive biomedicine online 2020 Feb
- Machine Learning (ML) based-method applied in recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL) patients diagnostic work-up: a potential innovation in common clinical practice.
Bruno V et al. Scientific reports 2020 May 10(1) 7970
- Maternal plasma genome-wide cell-free DNA can detect fetal aneuploidy in early and recurrent pregnancy loss and can be used to direct further workup.
Yaron Yuval et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2020 May
- Clinical Utility of a High-Resolution Melting Test for Screening Numerical Chromosomal Abnormalities in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss.
Zhou Yulin et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2020 Apr
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- COVID-19 (5)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (465)
- GWAS Studies (2)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (30)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (9)
- Genomic Tests Guidelines (3)
- Tier-Classified Guidelines (1)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (2)
- Reviews/Commentaries (13)
- Ethical/Legal and Social Issues (ELSI) (1)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.