Last Posted: Oct 25, 2022
- Preeclampsia, Genomics and Public Health
E Dawson et al, CDC Blog Post, October 25, 2022
- Improving preeclampsia risk prediction by modeling pregnancy trajectories from routinely collected electronic medical record data.
Li Shilong et al. NPJ digital medicine 2022 5(1) 68
- The role of the first trimester screen in the face of normal cell free DNA.
Strauss Tirtza Spiegel et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2022 1-6
- A Doubly Robust Machine Learning-Based Approach to Evaluate Body Mass Index as a Modifier of the Association Between Fruit and Vegetable Intake and Preeclampsia.
Bodnar Lisa M et al. American journal of epidemiology 2022
- Early prediction of preeclampsia in pregnancy with cell-free RNA
MN Moufaraj et al, Nature, February 9, 2022
- A blood test to predict pre‑eclampsia
K O'Leary, Nature Medicine, January 2022
- Early gestational profiling of oxidative stress and angiogenic growth mediators as predictive, preventive and personalised (3P) medical approach to identify suboptimal health pregnant mothers likely to develop preeclampsia.
Anto Enoch Odame et al. The EPMA journal 2021 12(4) 517-534
- Pregnancy, Preeclampsia and Maternal Aging: From Epidemiology to Functional Genomics.
Miller Eliza C et al. Ageing research reviews 2021 101535
- A Machine Learning-Based Prediction Model for Cardiovascular Risk in Women With Preeclampsia.
Wang Guan et al. Frontiers in cardiovascular medicine 2021 8736491
- Perinatal health predictors using artificial intelligence: A review.
Ramakrishnan Rema et al. Women's health (London, England) 2021 1717455065211046132
- Association of family history with incidence and gestational hypertension outcomes of preeclampsia.
Wu Chia-Tung et al. International Journal of Cardiology. Hypertension 2021 9100084
- The prediction of preeclampsia: the way forward.
Myatt Leslie et al. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2021
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
CDC, May 2020
- Prediction of Preeclampsia and Intrauterine Growth Restriction: Development of Machine Learning Models on a Prospective Cohort.
Sufriyana Herdiantri et al. JMIR medical informatics 2020 Mar
- First-trimester screening-biomarkers and cell-free DNA.
Suciu Ioan et al. The journal of maternal-fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2019 Nov 1-171
- Mom's immune system and microbiome may help predict premature birth
A Keener, Science News, November 8, 2019
- DEGUM, ÖGUM, SGUM and FMF Germany Recommendations for the Implementation of First-Trimester Screening, Detailed Ultrasound, Cell-Free DNA Screening and Diagnostic Procedures.
Kozlowski Peter et al. Ultraschall in der Medizin (Stuttgart, Germany : 1980) 2019 Apr 40(2) 176-193
- Pre-eclampsia: pathophysiology and clinical implications
GJ Burton et al, BMJ, July 16, 2019
- Early second-trimester plasma cell free DNA levels with subsequent risk of pregnancy complications.
Yuan Xiaosong et al. Clinical biochemistry 2019 Jul
- Genetic risk assessment of thrombophilia in patients with adverse obstetric outcomes.
Fernández Arias M et al. PloS one 2019 14(2) e0211114
Reproductive and Child Health PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other materials that address the translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health care and prevention related to reproductive and child Health...more
- CDC Information (1)
- NIH Information (1)
- COVID-19 (8)
- Human Genome Epidemiologic Studies (666)
- GWAS Studies (1)
- Human Genomics Translation/Implementation Studies (16)
- Genomic Tests Evidence Synthesis (3)
- Non-Genomics Precision Health (7)
- Pathogen Advanced Molecular Detection (1)
- Reviews/Commentaries (11)
Common RCH Related Topics
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Birth Defects
- Carrier Testing
- Cerebral Palsy
- Congenital heart defects
- Pregnancy loss
- Developmental Disabilities
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hearing loss
- Neural tube defects
- Infant Mortality
- Learning disability
- Newborn Screening
- Prenatal Testing
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.