Last Posted: Oct 16, 2019
- 'Six million lives could be saved by 2030' through data science,
by Gilbert Nakweya, Sci Dev Net, October 10, 2019
- Health: Ending millions of preventable deaths through equitable, data-driven health systems in communities around the world
Rockefeller Foundation, 2019
- Transgenic Aedes aegypti Mosquitoes Transfer Genes into a Natural Population.
Evans Benjamin R et al. Scientific reports 2019 Sep 9(1) 13047
- T cell receptor alpha variable 12-2 bias in the immunodominant response to Yellow fever virus.
Bovay Amandine, et al. European journal of immunology 2018 0 (2) 258-272
- Interindividual variation in the response by fibrinogen, C-reactive protein and interleukin-6 to yellow fever vaccination.
Verschuur Maartje, et al. Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis : an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis 2004 7 (5) 399-404
- Influence of the IL-1Ra gene polymorphism on in vivo synthesis of IL-1Ra and IL-1beta after live yellow fever vaccination.
Hacker U T, et al. Clinical and experimental immunology 2001 9 (3) 465-9
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Quick Links to Other Resources
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.