Vascular Ehlers-danlos Syndrome
Last Posted: Jul 05, 2022
- Surveillance and monitoring in vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome in European Reference Network For Rare Vascular Diseases (VASCERN).
van de Laar Ingrid M B H et al. European journal of medical genetics 2022 104557
- Role of Clinical Genetic Testing in the Management of Aortopathies.
Harris Stephanie L et al. Current cardiology reports 2021 Jan 23(2) 10
- A multi-institutional experience in vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome diagnosis.
Shalhub Sherene et al. Journal of vascular surgery 2020 71(1) 149-157
- Setting a research agenda for vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome using a patient and stakeholder engagement model.
Sage Liz et al. Journal of vascular surgery 2020 Feb
- The Current Status of Genes and Genetic Testing in Emergency Medicine: A Narrative Review.
Aghamir Seyed Mohammad Kazem et al. Advanced journal of emergency medicine 2020 4(1) e10
- Communication of genetic information to at-risk relatives during the multidisciplinary monitoring of vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome in a French referral clinic.
Mazzella Jean-Michaël et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2020 Jan
- Application of the 2017 criteria for vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome in 50 patients ascertained according to the Villefranche nosology.
Ritelli Marco et al. Clinical genetics 2019 Oct
- Assessment of the information sources and interest in research collaboration among individuals with Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
Shalhub Sherene et al. Annals of vascular surgery 2019 Aug
- Prospective Cardiovascular Genetics Evaluation in Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection.
Kaadan M Ihsan et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2018 11(4) e001933
- Accuracy of Clinical Diagnostic Criteria for Patients with Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in a Tertiary Referral Centre.
Henneton Pierrick et al. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine 2019 Feb
Rare Disease PHGKB is an online, continuously updated, searchable database of published scientific literature, CDC and NIH resources, and other information that address the public health impact and translation of genomic and other precision health discoveries into improved health outcomes related to rare diseases...more
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.