Last Posted: Mar 10, 2023
- Vitamin D and VDR in Gynecological Cancers-A Systematic Review.
Deuster Eileen, et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 0 (11)
- HLA-G 3'UTR polymorphisms in high grade and invasive cervico-vaginal cancer.
Silva Istéfani D, et al. Human immunology 2013 4 (4) 452-8
- Vaginal cancer
From NCATS Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
- PROGINS polymorphism of progesterone receptor is increased in female offspring with maternal exposure to diethylstilbestrol.
Engehausen D G, et al. Anticancer research 0 0 (6D) 5145-9
Selected Rare Diseases
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Brugada Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Erythema Multiforme
- Familial Mediterranean Fever
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gaucher Disease
- Graves Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency
Disclaimer: Articles listed in the Public Health Knowledge Base are selected by the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics to provide current awareness of the literature and news. Inclusion in the update does not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor does it imply endorsement of the article's methods or findings. CDC and DHHS assume no responsibility for the factual accuracy of the items presented. The selection, omission, or content of items does not imply any endorsement or other position taken by CDC or DHHS. Opinion, findings and conclusions expressed by the original authors of items included in the update, or persons quoted therein, are strictly their own and are in no way meant to represent the opinion or views of CDC or DHHS. References to publications, news sources, and non-CDC Websites are provided solely for informational purposes and do not imply endorsement by CDC or DHHS.